It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an inner earth as discribed by Admiral Byrd? Have we found the entrance?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Tesla was russian, wasn't he? I'm sorry but, I'm not sure of the connection. between Byrd's inner earth tech advanced civilization the natzi's and tesla. Byrd did't say it was a natzi swastika. The swastika is an ancient reliogious symble used in many cultures. He did say that the people were a 1000 years more advanced than those living on the surface and they had blond hair. I guess we could conclude that they are caucasions but, I don't wan't to lable them anything. If they were natzi's Im sure that ww2 would have had a differt outcome!

[edit on 19-11-2007 by rockets red glare]

[edit on 19-11-2007 by rockets red glare]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Is there an inner earth as discribed by Admiral Byrd? Have we found the entrance?

No.

No for what part, for the inner earth or for the entrance?

Because the same no was also for Tayos Cave till the day Hall and the rest found it. So if you don't mind explaining your self I would really appreciate an answer.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Of all the strange instances I've come across regarding WW2, the foo fighters were by far the most bizarre. I had not considered Tesla's possible hand in this. Weird, weird, weird. The question would be, how that technology got in non-allied hands so successfully, since I have yet to come across anything to suggest non-allied pilots had any such experiences with these "things." I'd have a lot of reading up to do on Tesla, as well. My familiarity with his work is insufficient. Any recommended sources?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockets red glare
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Tesla was russian, wasn't he?

No!

Tesla was serbian.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Byrd's isn't the only account... there's the famous story of the Nordic father and son team who walked in at the north pole... was Jules Verne making it up (Journey to the Center of the Earth) or did he tap into an collective memory... ancient legends are rife with stories of underground cities and beings... in recent times, under ground tunnels and cave complex have been discovered that are thousands of kilometers long and have never been fully explored to their depths... whether there are "alien" beings or dinosaurs, who knows.... doesn't seem to be so far fetched to imagine at one time, perhaps before the shifting of the poles, and the weather was more "inviting" animals or "beings" explored the inner recesses of the earth never to return... who really knows?... not me!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The Tesla UFO story might start around 1892 in Great Britain when Tesla
showed off high voltage, high frequency electricity he made from his coils.

But he had already traveled to America with plans for an airplane.
This is in his autobiography, and in most books on Tesla.
So most writers do not leave out anything in Tesla's book.
In fact a long list of references to Tesla own book fill up most
of the bibliography as other books make up the rest of their story.

Now would an electrical engineer make a normal plane or an electrical plane.
Before 1900 many of his devices were stolen and his lab burned down.
Tesla kept up with years of wild statements that have been dis infoed
from propel to repulsive.

At least one of his patents seems difficult to find and appear to be two
flat spiral ( a conical coil pushed down flat) coils that alternately send
out electric and magnetic pulses of high voltage at high frequency.

I suppose one sits inside a metal can with these coils attached and
switches it on. All sorts of electrical radiation goes off all around but
inside you are safe by the Faraday Effect.

Thats a summary of the Tesla UFO connection I found so far.
One note of caution. Tesla with all the lightning around him not
in a Faraday Cage was a multiple exposure, he was NOT sitting
as lightning flew all around him.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

I mean no there isn't an inner earth (geology 101) and no we haven't found the entrance to it.

The Tayos cave is just that - a cave. Used by the local indians for centuries.

Fictional stories do not disprove science, crazy though that may seem

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

I mean no there isn't an inner earth (geology 101) and no we haven't found the entrance to it.

The Tayos cave is just that - a cave. Used by the local indians for centuries.

Fictional stories do not disprove science, crazy though that may seem

Geology (as we know it) doesn't approve an hollow earth but doesn't dismiss hollowed areas within earth. I to don't think that our earth is entirely hollow but I believe has crevices, caves and hollowed areas to the immensest dimensions.
Tayos is just a cave but I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about archives...

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Wasn't the name of the city he found named Telos?

Anyway, if any of you are familiar with Stewart Swerdlow, he mentioned on the radio that a person had come up to him and mentioned something relevant to Admiral Byrd's case. The person's grandfather told him a story of how in the 1920's, his school textbook told the story of Admiral Byrd's trip to the inner Earth, and it was described in detail. Apparently, the next day some government officials came into the class and replaced the books. Strange.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockets red glare
Admiral Byrd was a well respected officer and expolrer. He wasn't prone to lies or making up stories. I often wonder if we have found the innerword he desribed in his accounts of his explorations. www.reversespins.com...
1130 Hours- Countryside below is more level and normal (if I may use that word). Ahead we spot what seems to be a city!!!! This is impossible! Aircraft seems light and oddly buoyant. The controls refuse to respond!! My GOD!!! Off our port and starboard wings are a strange type of aircraft. They are closing rapidly alongside! They are disc-shaped and have a radiant quality to them. They are close enough now to see the markings on them. It is a type of Swastika!!! This is fantastic. Where are we! What has happened. I tug at the controls again. They will not respond!!!! We are caught in an invisible vice grip of some type!

[edit on 18-11-2007 by rockets red glare]

Hi there,

for all that think the strange story of Admiral Byrd is a hoax - you are dead wrong!!!!
You need to do some research guys before you claim this a hoax. For your information, before General Byrd even started out, the Germans did an expedition to the South Pole. The research ship's name was "Neu Schwabenland" (New Swabia). I know related people and I do some slight research here and there myself.
I am German myself and I can assure you, the Nazis didn't do # if they wouldn't have had any benefit. Sending a fleet of ships including submarines before and during the war had a serious, serious , serious reason - that's all I can tell you.
It really doesn't matter if the post above is exact or not, the point is that the whole US fleet came back with big losses. If anything is true on this forum, this is it.

Now, how can you loose whole ships and many aircraft on an "unpopulated frozen up south pole" ???
Today, every country on the planet holds a share on the south pole as well as a research station. - Guess what - they wouldn't reseach the hell out of it, if the place would be really dead boring.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by rockets red glare]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
i thin this is what he saw

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I read somewhere that there is an actual diary of Ad. Byrd in which he admits to keeping quiet for the government. Finding such information, is difficult though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join