It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Who You Think I Am?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
In 1997, I was approached by a casual friend who happened to be a U.S. senator. He introduced me to someone he said he thought I really should meet. At the time it seemed strange because I didn't think he knew me well enough to know who I needed to meet. The stranger. whose name was John, turned out to be a D.C. lobbyist who seemed normal enough.

Six months later, just before he was to move out of state, he took me aside and told a terrific story. To make a very long story short, he told me that he had been abducted in 1970 by a " seven foot tall glowing being." He had lived an earlier life on Mars where he got into a fight with the Sun God Ra over Ra's daughter. John lost and was banished to Earth where he and his minions built the pyramids amongst other things. He said there are currently Martians living underground on Mars, that there are theyhave bases on Earth and that there are thousands of people who are actually Martians but don't know it and that in the near future there was going to be a tremendous upheaval where they would get their memories back. I asked him why he was telling me this and he said because I was a Martian and so was our friend and that I would find out more in a few years.

My wife thought John was nuts. She gets embarrassed if I ever mention the story and I haven't thought too much about it until the last year or two. I feel somewhat vindicated by finding this website but I still feel a little nuts myself. I wonder if anybody else has ever had something like this happen to them

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

My wife thought John was nuts.

Your wife may be on to something.

Now, do you believe what was told to you? Do you honestly think your a Martian, and that your memory will recall itself in the near future? I, for one certainly hope not. If you believe what this person said about you, then Godspeed. I can't er... won't talk you out of it. But my gut tells me this guy has an overactive imagination and is trying to lead you down a disillusioned path.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

That's a pretty interesting story. You by any chance couldn't tell us who the Senator was/is could you? It might give your story a little more credibility.

Also have you had any memory's?

[edit on 18-11-2007 by highfreq]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Hi zarp,

How well do you know your friend that introduced you to this fellow? Had you ever had conversations about aliens and ufo's with him before he introduced you to the one that told you this story?

I am wondering if the guy from Mars gave you any more detail. Did he explaing how he got to Earth when he was banished? Was he the first person sent here? Why did he have minions? Is he some sort of God too,
like Ra? How did the other Martians get here? How long ago in Earth years did all of this happen? Why do the Martians live undeground? Did they used to live above ground, and if so, why did they move? What is going to cause other people to get thier memories back, and why do they need them?

I have some more questions for you, but I think I have enough here to start with.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
ZARP,
Was the senator's name SAM???
I'm sorry, not making lite of your story, but I just had to throw that one in there.
But seriously, may I ask what nationality you are? just wondering if it makes a difference. I am sure there is many people that feel as they don't belong anywhere and maybe your story is the reason why.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The senator's name is Ben Knighthorse Campbell. Subsequently to introducing me to John, I don't think I ever saw them togeter in my bar again. ( I used to own a bar in DC which was a notorious hangout for strange people.) John may have heard me speak about a book I had read about remote viewing, but I didn't talk about UFOs very often. He didn't seem like the kind of guy who wanted to impress me with kooky stories for free drinks.

At the time I thought he felt he was taking a chance telling me the story as if I would have laughed in his face. He was a suit and tie wearing Capitol Hill lobbyist. Other details included some kind of hypnotic regression and bizzarre stories of Masons Rosecrurians (sp?). The night he was abducted, all he rembered was walking back to the camper where his girlfriend and best friend had locked themselves in and had a shotgun ponted out the window. As soon as John got back, they hauled ass back to San Fransisco. His friend refused to speak about it ever again other than to say that a seven foot tall glowing alien came out of the woods and lead John back in and that John returned a couple hours later. His girfriend also freaked out and refused to ever talk about it.

Just sending this thread makes me feel more like a nut. Maybe you're right

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
As I am writing, more is coming back to me. I didn't ask many questions of John, the whole thing seemed so bizzarre that I just listened mouth agape. His full name is John Clark and last I knew, he lived in Daytona Beach.

John said the Martian atmosphere was destroyed and they were forced to go underground. He said they have some kind of base inside a mountain in Arizona. There are many aliens living as Native Americans in South America. And that all will come to light when the "# hits the fan." All I really know is that he seemed serenely sincere when he told me the story. It's stuck with me for the last ten years and somehow lately it feels like the time is coming.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Hi Zarp,

Thanks for putting a little more detail out there. I hope you continue to, as you remember more about all of this. Your friend told you "in the near future," yet it has now been 10 years since the conversation.

What makes you feel like the time is now getting near? What do you think is going to happen?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Soon is relative. Jon's abduction occured over thirty years ago. I didn't get the feelng that he was talking about next week. Around the same time, I had another experience that was more strange than John's story. My wife says I am a magnet for freaks. The full account of Gary's story would take many paragraphs to tell and I don't want to bore you. Basically, a Mayan Indian friend named Gary went through a major spritual change. He was told that he was the reincarnation of an Indian warrior who was sent to live amongst the white man 400 years ago to learn our ways. The Indians believe they will take back the stewardship of the Americas after some major disaster takes place here.

Gary pleaded with me to the point of tears to establish a relationship with God as I understood him or I would perish with the rest of the non-believers. Both of those warnings made a powerful impact on me bu I treated them like the warnings I get about smoking. At the time, I had never heard about the Mayan calender or 2012 but for some reason, lately I have a gut feeling that I can not shake that the warnings will come to fruition soon. I can't explain it.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hello,

Sorry but the OP has really made my "B.S. meter" blip and I wanted to post the following now, rather than 10 pages from now.

Funny that his alleged story hits on points of "awakening" like the following thread:

The Coming "Revolution"

Now that in and of itself is strange but I guess one could still follow along blindly to his, "yarn". But I find it odd that his story also touches on the following thread:
Boris the Russian Indigo "Whatever"
Regarding Mars having life currently underground and blah blah blah read it if you want.

Now again, I could just be way jaded, draw your own conclusions. I just want to point this out so that if this thread is "B.S.", it doesn't swell into 40 pages(or more) of it.

Not trying to offend the OP, just giving some... perspective for others to take(or leave).

Thank you for your time.

X
Edit: Oh and also since I don't post that often(read n research mainly) I just wanted to take this time in this post to wish *EVERYONE* happy wishes on Thanksgiving(if so practiced). I hope each of us can be truly thankful for the things closest to us in our lives. Many great things are ever so close to one in a normal day; the trick is seeing them right then, as they exist, and not looking back fondly and being thankful. "Live in the now", as it were. And see the everyday wonders around you which give you cause to say "Thanks".

See ya'll later!

X

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Xatnys]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This post sounds very familiar. Native Americans are Martians??? That would be cool, but then again, that means I'm just a boring ol' white boy from Earth. dang.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
A far as picking up pieces of other threads, I only found this site two weeks ago and I haven’t had time to find any along the same lines. Besides, what do I have to gain from embellishing? If it were a writing contest, I would certainly lose.

As far as Gary the Indian’s story, I guaranty you that none of the threads are quite like his. When my bar was still open in 1998, we were open during the day mainly to accept deliveries. We had very few customers and the place was quiet save a few alcholics. The joint was popular with Viet Nam vets and I loved hearing the war stories. I would happily buy a man a drink to hear him talk.

By his own admission Gary was a broken down drunk. He had served two tours in Viet Nam and said Agent Orange had ruined him. His primary goal in life was to get 100% disability from the government and that was it. He had been trying for 15 years. When he got drafted, he decided to become a corpsman because he didn't want to fight. Gary carried a file when he went to the V.A. in which he had three letters, two signed by colonels speaking about uncommon valor under fire. I read them and they almost sounded like movie scripts. He said he didn't remember doing any of the things in the letters, that he basically blacked out during the fights.

Eventually, he got his disability and decided to explore his native American roots. He was ethnically Indian but was adopted by white parents at birth. He heard about some multi-tribe Indian conference in New Mexico and took off on the Greyhound out to New Mexico. At the end of the bus line, he started hitch hiking when he was picked up by a young Indian. Before Gary could tell him where he was going, the young man said he had been sent there to pick Gary up.

When he got there, he was surrounded by "shaman and elders" who said he was the only warrior out of seven who ever returned. Gary kept saying you've got the wrong guy, "I'm Gary the drunk fro Hyattsvilled Maryland. They said that when the white man first set foot on America, seven warriors were sent to live amongst the white man to learn his ways so that would be better prepared when the Indians retook the stewardship of North America.

When he told me all of that, I could not help but thinking he was full of crap and just trying to get a couple beers out of me. He was the kind of guy who pulled loose change and lint from his pocket trying to scraped up enough to buy a Pabst. I'd known him so long, I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

A couple of weeks later, he went back out West. This time, when he returned, he was accompanied by three enormous Indian body guards wearing Rolexes. I could not believe it neither could some of the other regulars. A couple of them bought top shelf liquor but Gary said he had been trying to quit drinking and had a Coke.

It got stranger yet. Gary was eating breakfast one day when he looked out the window and saw a shaman, The president of the World Bank, Mr. Wolfensohn and "some guy from he White House" in his back yard. When he went out, he was told to choose a branch from a large tree. It was cut down. The shaman said from that time forward, the staff would contain all of the souls of all Mayans, living, dead and those to be born. again. At that point I was certain Gary had lost his mind. However, a few weeks later, there was some Indian march down Pennsylvania Ave in DC and there was Gary, right up front carrying a large branch. It was shortly thereafter in May of 1998 when Gary told me to "get right with God." And it was roughly the same time John Clark told the Martian story.

I’ve been sitting on these stories for almost ten years, they are by far the weirdest things that anybody has ever said to me but now, I swear to God, I really think something is going to happen. I can't explain it. It worries me to the point where I think I spend a little too much time thinking about it. Its a mixed curse; on the one hand, it is easier being ignorant.

new topics

join