It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paramasonic group

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I posted this question in a different thread, but with the maintenance, it appears to have gone the way of the dinosaur...

Anyone ever heard of a "paramasonic group"

By a somewhat strange turn of events, I got an email from
La Orden de Illuminati (The Order of Illuminati)
Inviting me to join.
They were founded in 1995 in Spain, and say they are a "paramasonic" group. I am assuming the "para" come from the fact that right off the bat , they tell me that 1st degree inits learn symbolism, illusion, tantra (TANTRA? Sex at mason meetings?) alchemy etc. They also make reference to the Illuminati of Bavaria.
Is there a initiation fee involved when you join? No, I am not naive...just wondering if they really have a initiation fee.

Ideas? (Be nice)

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Sounds Awesome! like masonry but funner.

In regards to fees, there usually are fees.

but geez... orgies and all that! now thats what im talking about

NetStorm, tell us more; do these guys have a website?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar
Sounds Awesome! like masonry but funner.

In regards to fees, there usually are fees.

but geez... orgies and all that! now thats what im talking about

NetStorm, tell us more; do these guys have a website?
------------------------------------------------------
Well, they do have a website...it's in Spanish however

www.ordeniluminati.com

Ummm, is this an attempt at humor? "but geez... orgies and all that! now thats what im talking about "

These guys come right out and state (on their website) that this is more mystical thatn anything else.

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
DAM RIGHT

Im sick and tired of hearing about the moral side of freemasonry.
Nobody Cares that Freemasonry is charitable.

This is what i want to hear, masonry for the senses, without pretenses.

This is why Freemasonry is dying out, the motto of charity and morals doesnt speak to anyone

This group however, (although i know nothing about it) speaks much louder

Can someone of good masonic rank please tell us that the "making good men better" thing is just a cover up of what really goes on?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Netstorm

No it wasent an attempt at humor, i was serious.

This is what im looking for in a secret society

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
hehe trippy!

their grand lodge is called, "grand lodge of baphomet"

I wonder if they carry the masonic seal of approval...

If they do, then these guys are the real deal

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Netstorm

No it wasent an attempt at humor, i was serious.

This is what im looking for in a secret society

Cool....I am debating if I should send them the $$ The email says that there are people of "the order" here in the US, but that I must subcribe at the central location (Spain) before they tell me how to contact the person/persons.
(Some background on me so you will know why I am sceptical. I am a Certified Network Admin, MSCE,and A+ Tech, so I have seen a lot of the "scams" that go about on the Internet. I picked up this "scepticism" in a way from talking to farmers down under, (I worked for GreenStar, a combine/tractor GPS tracking program) and them telling me how people would approaching them on improving crops etc, only to have it be a scam) So I have been trying to get more info on the website, but have yet to find much
Anyway,

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
well, I think that someone here will be able to tell if these guys are legit or not.

1 question, are they all spanish or mixed?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   

well, I think that someone here will be able to tell if these guys are legit or not.

The emails that I got, states that they have members in various countries. I'll find out

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Oh well no one is interested

BTW they told me that there are no Australian chapters..as of yet, several countries but not Australia, sorry

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
just wondering how did this group get your email to contact you in the first place???

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
just wondering how did this group get your email to contact you in the first place???

Ya know, I was wondering that also, I have an account on Yahoo, that I rarely use, but clean out every once in a while.

There it was, an email from SPAIN, from La Orden Illuminati.....(The Illuminati Order)

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
could it be someone from this site that knows your interest in the subject? is your email publicly available in your profile?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

could it be someone from this site that knows your interest in the subject? is your email publicly available in your profile?

Nope it is not available, plus I didn't have that email posted on my profile. Surely people here wouldn't play those kinds of "jokes" would they?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i just offered that suggestion, because how else would they have known your interest? unless you post elsewhere? Perhaps you have a quote or something in your yahoo profile? i just find it wierd how they found you....i would have joined if it was me, just to see what is was all about.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

i just offered that suggestion, because how else would they have known your interest? unless you post elsewhere? Perhaps you have a quote or something in your yahoo profile? i just find it wierd how they found you....i would have joined if it was me, just to see what is was all about.

I guess what makes it really strange is that it is in Spain. My "second native" language is spanish, I grew up in South America. The ONLY person that would even remotely know of my interest is a person living in S America, and he would never just forward my name to them.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What mirth.

Can ATS members pick up on an internet scam when they see one, or not?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
What mirth.

Can ATS members pick up on an internet scam when they see one, or not?

HUH?

me or them?
Be specific

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You are an ATS member.

The group in Spain are the scammers.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
You are an ATS member.

The group in Spain are the scammers.

Which is why, I came here to ask advice.
They have a website, (and yea I know that having a website DOESN'T make you "legit" I just thought it was strange that it showed up in my mailbox.

www.ordeniluminati.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join