It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloning, did it really happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Do you all remember back in 2002 when the Raeilian movement announced they had successfully cloned the first human baby named Eve?

There was outrage from everyone and many tried to debunk it immediately.
At the same time, never before had I seen all religions of the worlds come together in agreement denouncing this act.

There were many nay sayers and debunkers but the sad truth is this:

The validity of this story was never proven nor disproven and instead dropped out of the radar of media attention.

We never heard any official story as to whether this story was an absolute truth or whether it was a fabricated hoax.

Why did this happen?

Seems I remember, last I heard, they were going to run some DNA tests on the baby that would have proven it to be an actual clone, but we never got the results.

Appreciate any information in case I missed something.

Here is a cloning timeline.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It is my opinion that the U.S. Government successfully cloned human beings (without a soul) in the late 1970's or early 1980's.

I base this opinion of a conversation I had in 1983 with Cecil McMcains, a former Groom Lake worker and DC-3 pilot with the early Blackbird program (A-12 series), who was Salim bin Laden's right hand between 1980 and about 1984 when Cecil was found dead in a shower in Jedda.

When I was based in Cairo between 1981 and 1982 I used to hang out with Salim and Cecil. (Salim was Osama's half brother.) Salim had a huge apartment in Cairo and I had dinner there many times. He flew all over the world in his Learjet 25 (Salim was a terrible pilot). Cecil was his copilot and gofer. Salim used to drag us all down to a small airfield in downtown Cairo to watch him fly his ultra-light. Salim was killed in an ultra-light many years ago near Houston.

I used to run into Salim and Cecil everywhere. Once was when I was based in Khartoum flying cows to Saana, North Yemen in a 707.

The bin Laden family were the major contractors for the Royal Family projects. One of the projects was
KM (I forget the spelling) which was an airport an underground hangars south of Jeddah which was completed in 1983 for the Gulf War in 1991.

Cecil got to see a lot of secret projects with Salim. He lived a few blocks away from me in Vegas and worked 60 days on (Middle East) 30 days off (Las Vegas).

I came back to the states Christmas 1982 and saw Cecil every few months on his time off.

On one of these visits Cecil told me that cloning was real and he had seen proof. He told me, "John, if you could only see what I have seen." He died a year or so later in Jeddah.

Other information I have come across in the past few years leads me to believe that the U.S. has an army of cloned soldiers. I would estimate their number to be about 100,000 both male and female.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
They did seem to hush this up fairly quickly. Of course, the fact that this company that claims to have accomplished this is associated with the "Raelians" probably didn't help its credibility in many people's eyes.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
John,

Interesting information.

What makes you believe the US has a clone army? you have me intrigued.

EDIT TO ADD: Additionally, how would a human with no soul behave? I would imagine very much similarly to how a coma victim would behave

[edit on 19-11-2007 by srsen]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
John, can you pay cloned soldiers with Xerox'd Currency...?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
What makes you believe the US has a clone army? you have me intrigued.

He has no proof. Just some tall claims and lots of money with which to buy himself public exposure.

'Without souls', eh? Doubtless these were defective models, and the Department of Defence is now working on fully ensouled versions for use above the rank of Colonel. Pfft.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Astyanax]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I just watched attack of the clones last night. best clone movie ever. but I disagree that the US already has a clone army. the us military always copies lucas after the fact. expect soldiers to be wearing stormtrooper gear and laser blasters.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
I just watched attack of the clones last night. best clone movie ever. but I disagree that the US already has a clone army. the us military always copies lucas after the fact. expect soldiers to be wearing stormtrooper gear and laser blasters.

And they'll speak with a Kiwi Accent !!

Now if you wanna see Jengo Fett in a completely different light, check out Once Were Warriors.

..Sorry for the off track..

Well we know why a cloned person would have no soul. The person from which they were cloned from has already taken the soul. 1 person wouldn't be able to have 2 souls, so a clone of 1 person should not have a soul.

Makes you wonder, if a clone commits murder, they obviously don't go to hell when they die !

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Originally posted by badw0lf

Makes you wonder, if a clone commits murder, they obviously don't go to hell when they die !

Thanks for the post badw0lf. They don't go to the Big Soul Machine On The Moon either!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Thanks for the post badw0lf. They don't go to the Big Soul Machine On The Moon either!

I couldn't work out how to include that into the post, but it was on the tip of my tongue, John !!

Cheers !

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

I couldn't work out how to include that into the post, but it was on the tip of my tongue, John !!

Cheers !

What bout the other way around? If you killed a clone with no soul, would it be murder? Would you 'go to hell'? My guess is that it would probably still be murder in the eyes of the law...

top topics

join