It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Assassins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit7
freemasonrywatch.org...

Dude- when you quote from this site you lose all credibility around here. This is a pile of crap but entertaining nevertheless.

Seek knowledge from good sources all day long and learn something new. I applaud that but this is not one of them. According to them everything besides Jesus is satanic.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I dont know i have a wierd feeling about alex jones. i think he cannot be trusted. when he infiltrated the bohemian grove , i just dont think those men would let just anyone in there. the most powerful attend the grove, why would they have cheap security in there. I finished assassins creed also. i saw all the signs in the lab many of them familiar like the all seeing eye. it is a great game. it does freeze up sometime though.and altair cant swim. William Cooper exposed alex jones in one of cooper;s radio shows. try and find that and you will see that he is 100 percent right. jones must be working for the C I A or something.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... on youtube search william cooper exposes alex jones. it has 6 parts . William Cooper exposes Jesuit-CIA fearmonger Alex Jones

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
that game talks about the new world order ALOT so do you think that the new world order are actuly kinghts templars???

what do you think

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by altair8

The assassins hew worked with the templars were traitors or spies , many of the spies were killed though.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I just wanna say, try looking on/at things like encyclopaedia Britannica if you type the right things in you can find what you need/want to know, just saying but masiyaf (forgot how to spell it) is a real place and so Was the fortress and Al Mualim and was the master of the Hashishins in whatever BC/AD my minds abit blurry because it was about 3 years back when I had a bet with a friend for £10 to research it (sad I know) but it was a quick and easy £10 aha I would also like to add that the Assassins, and Templar obviously did exist but if you look closer you can see a mind set for each side, freedom, nobility and honour on one side and wealth power and greed on the other, as is human nature, I would also like to say 1 more thing, the games Assassins Creed a lot of the religions are facts based but the story line and stuff like the apple of Eden isn't not true. Things like Hashishins and Blackbeard exist (Blackbeard mainly in myth and scary legends) most stories have influence before being written, keep that in mind

edit on 1-1-2014 by helper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Btw I'm not saying your facts are wrong because they sound about right, I was just weighing into the fescues ion with some interesting information

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Bill Cooper was as wrong as any mortal fool has been. He was truly blinded. On Mount Olympus the immortal Gods will guide you to truth.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
just saying i dont listen to feeds but if there is a god, he/she is ignoring us or wants us to learn on our own like we should be doing, and want us to be wiser, and ask questions, as a wise man doesnt become wise without asking questions, because how does a man truly become wise without asking, our first question as a child is things like whats that and stuff its how we learn. god left mysteries to be solved for a reason so we would learn and ask. (thought id add that)

p.s. im not religious anymore, i realised god wanted me to live, not waste my life not living at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join