It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Assassins

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hello folks this is my first post. ive been visiting this site for a little while now. I want to know what do you think about the ASSASSINS CULT . William Cooper has alot of information on them. This is the site www.liveleak.com... There you will find Cooper's radio show the hour of the time. He talks about the ASSASSINS AND THE KNIGHTS TEMPLARS. I also wanted to know if anyone is familiar with the new video game from UBISOFT MONTREAL , ASSASSINS CREED for the ps3 and x box 360 . Maybe this will make many gamers read about them and the templars. I dont know too much about it, but i do believe that the MASONS ARE CONNECTED TO THE KNIGHTS TEMPLARS. I want to know does anyone know why the assassins and the knights templar worked together. I need to buy a book on this. Sorry if my first post is a little sloppy. one more thing, when you go to live leak type in the search william cooper and just scroll down and you will see it the assassins and the knights templar, it maybe in the second page. thank you

---------------------------
Replaced 'All Caps' in title

[edit on 19/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I can tell you from experience you will need much more than one book.

you will need many books and many years to understand the Templar/ Hashisim association. And then you will still be left with

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I just looked up the game and I do believe I am going to get it SOON. It looks awesome.

But from what I got of it is that the Assassins were at war with the Knights Templar? Not working together.....

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The Assassins with with and against the knights templar. The Assassins play a huge huge role in history. We need a library of books about them. I know that the name of their leader was Hassan. their castle was called ALAMUT or the eagles nest. I am happy that ubisoft made this game because i think it might make some people go and read about this. I know the knights templar is in fact connected to the Freemasons. The highest degree in the york rite of freemasonry is knights templar. and they always say they are not connected. yeah right! I know that the assassins were ismaili shia muslims from nizari. I think that the current imam now or leader is the AGA KAHN. I think that the assassins are still around now.I am going to read and try to find out as much as i can about THE ASSASSINS and the Templars and Masons. If anyone has any information please let me know. My email is [email protected] I will post any new info i learn.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Sorry about that the first sentance should be that the assassins worked with the knights templars and against them.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Spirit7 thank you for the link

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I found this also,

Knights Templar of their day, and the Revolutionary War Masons of their day, were free-thinkers who rebelled against any artificial thought controls or economic controls forced upon them by the controllers. The Knights Templar lost their final battle and escaped en masse to Scotland and possibly the New World. The Revolutionary War Masons of British/Scottish descent and the Rosicrucians of German and Dutch descent succeeded in defeating the British Crown and fending off encroachment from the Vatican (in the form of royal Spain) at the same time.

Whilist the game does look pretty freakin' cool, I wouldn't put much stock into it for the answers. There are way too many questions to this day about the Knights Templar and its connection with the Pope and the Vatican.

My initial thoughts were that the Freemasons, derived from the Knights Templar were trying to protect a key secret about religion and Christianity from society in general but now I just think it's only a fraternity and nothing more. It is interesting to think that are forefathers were Masons and to wonder to what the method of their madness was. But, it all just gives me a headache to be honest.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I have read in many places about the knights templars taking their treasures to scotland. Hey spirit i just finished reading the link about the assassins and templars and satanism. i just want to mention again www.liveleak.com... this si really good. William cooper knows alot about mystery babylon. you should listen to all his radioshows. Cooper talks about the templars having the same types of initiations of the assassins. They did wear the same colors white and red. The assassins wore a white tunic with a red sash, the templars had a red cross. For the assassins the white represents innocence and the red represents blood. I am not sure about the red cross on the templars. Maybe something about dying in battle. I think that this is more than a fraternity. its a religion. The freemasons worship something. In the book Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike , he mentions lucifer being the god of the masons. Many presidents were freemasons. I think there is something big going but its all a secret. It can get crazy , but i am not going to give up on this crap. i just want to know what the hell is really going on.i dont care if my head explodes from this.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by altair8

Thank you for the link, I'm checking it out right now.......

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Cooper is saying that Lucipher is their secret god (even though he's not a god) and it is evident in Albert Pike's book of morals and dogma. Supposedly only the 32nd degree and higher know this but the 31st and 30th degrees can be made aware of this. He also goes on to say that the ancient order of the rose (KofC) are no better?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by altair8

Thank you so much for this link altair! I really enjoy listening to him and I almost fell off the ledge but you brought me back!

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
spirit did you listen to the one where cooper talks about the assassins. well just listen to all of them.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
hey spirit i know that all this secrecy crap gets crazy but we must keep going and try and find out the truth. even if it take a million years. another good site is jordenmaxwell.com

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I'm listening to 18 I think it is, about Lucipher. I promise that I will get to the assasins next my friend!

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by altair8

Hey, I recommed the movie 300 to you if you haven't already seen it. I think you will get the same feeling that I got from it in reference to Freemasonry.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
www.alamut.com... this is great info . and i think cooper got info from this

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
i own 300. can you please give me an example comparing the move to freemasonry.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by altair8

The scene when King Leonitas meets with God King Xerxes. Xerxes sits upon a throne at the top of a pyramid of steps and at the top there happens to be a circle. Also the fact that he wants to mimick God is a dead give away. The Persians wanted to believe that they had devine power.

"Immortals, We'll put their name to the test"

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I just finished Assassins Creed.

What an amazing game! The best Graphics and story line I have played in years.

Wait until you see the ending it will knock your socks off.

I just caution you not to take everything you hear in the game as 100% fact or from the podcasts (Maxwell & others) either. The game while having a ton of factual history behind it did take some artistic licensing and the guys like Alan Watts or Maxwell only take one side and fit it into their agenda of what the topic of the day is.

Just to let you know I listen to Alex Jones every day and have listened to almost all of Alan Watts so I do know what they talk about.

Getting back to the game- what part are you on? What saved my butt was when I released that I didn't have to do the timed missions.

I also LOVED the movie "300"

Cory

Cory

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join