It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

caught up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
ok here's the deal.

my friends that i've known since childhood, let's call em c and j (they're both brothers btw) both have girlfriends.

for three days in a row j's girl had been texting me talking about "come over here boy, u should come by" etc. automatically i knew what the deal was. so i go over there one night. it was me her and j. we're all chillin then j goes and takes a shower. that's when i ask his girl about why had she been texting me. i was like be for real u want me don't ya. she started gigglin and crap and was all like no. now if she would have said no with a serious face then i would have believed her. but she was gigglin and that gave it all way. i kept on pressing the issue. she was like no..i've just been bored and you're cool to chill with. i thought to myself ha ha ha ha that's a good one. i hear j turn the shower off and we both quickly shut up.

later on c and his girl come over. they chill for a min then c decides to leave. his broad was all like c was asking me, how come all the sudden you have a whole lot to say to eric now? that puzzled me cuz before that time we had NEVER even talked to eachother. c and j's girl decide to go chill outside. that's when i got a tex from a unknown number. the text said hey? it looked like c'd old number and for awhile i thought it was him. so i went outside and was like c just sent me a text. and she was like no that was me. that's when i remembere that c had got his number changed.

i decide to save her number in my phone and later on that night i sent her a text talking bout what did you want earlier. she never texted me back. yesterday i called c and told him about j's girll texting me and crap. i asked why would she be texting me and he was like i don't know man blah blah. then in the background i heard his girl ask who are you talking to? and he was like i'm talking to eric (that's me for all you slow folks) she was all like hey eric. then she had the nerve to say is he asking about that text? that was my sister who sent it! then for some reason she asked him who he was talking to again. he was like i told you it's eric..and she was like tell him to quit calling you and hang up.

now i've been the type of dude to never hit on any man's woman. but if they were to approach me like that then that's a different story. so i decide to send j's girl a couple of texts. today he finds them. he calls me talking bout you been tryin to holler at my old lady homie? of course i denied it. he was like don't lie i saw the text. i was like well did you see all the texts she sent me. and he was like don't worry about it just don't talk to me no more. i was like that's cool but she was texting me hard but i'm sure you're not gonna say anything to her about that are you? he never replied back.

basically i'm caught up in some drama with folks i've known forever. it kinda sucks but at the same time i look at it like well both they're girls were texting me. it ain't my fault they don't know how to carry their broads. but what should i do? should i cut them off or try and repair the damage?

[edit on 18-11-2007 by LordInfamous]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It depends on what you want. If you want to salvage the friendship keep the texts you got wait a couple days and try to talk to them. Also if you are going to choose to salvage the friendship you are gonna have to not talk to these girls. These are the types of situations that define the type of man you are, you have slipped a bit but it isn't anything unsalvagable. And stay away from the attached women, there are far to many fish out there to go after someone else's.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
not cool movng in on someone elses kool aide, even if they act like they want you or really do want you...specially to your buds.

i have to go with not cool on this one.

and yeah, it's your fault dude...they don't know how to control their broads??:shk:...thats lame

seems like kiddie school girl crap and as soon as you got the text, you should have ignored it or asked your bud whats what..

thats my opinion and how i do things...

these girls never paid you no mind and now they're on you...think she was pissed at your buddy and just wanted to make him mad?

also, you say you wouldn't make a move but if they approach you, it's different, then you said you texted her...then you lied to your buddy when he busted you.

i am glad i am old enough to not have all this drama but do whatever....whats it matter now...
i just don't get why you would even entertain the idea even if you were approached?

edit*

you're not gonna like this but i think you bring this stuff on, from what little i have read from you...

first, how old are you? i am curious cause of things you have said in other threads like you appearence thread...

you talk about handling yours in the streets and being a thug and such...

i mean, do you genuinley like these girls or you trying to be a 'mack daddy' thug?

do you know what i mean?

since you've handled yours in the streets, i think you should handle it with your friend that you LIED to...THAT is not handling your bizz.

what would have been wrong with telling him whats what? yes you texted her? what about asking him are they on the outs, breaking up, whatever....if he says don't make a move on his woman, than don't....i mean, i really fail to see what the problem is....i mean you are 'caught up'..

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Boondock78]

edit again*

dude, you even try to be hard in your profile

---
tough guy punks who think they're so bad ass. don't come around my way with all your "o0o0o0o0 i'm so hard" cause i'll break you. i may be calm, i may look like the type of dude who don't fight, but all i'll say is looks can be deceiving. i'll stop here.
-----

do you experiment with your personality like you do your appearence? serious question there bro...a lot of people do, especially in highschool and such...

i mean are you, YOU.....

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
i'm me 100%. the reason why i said all that crap about tough guys in my profile is because i've had to shut a lot of tough guys up. these have been real life expieriences for me guy. everything in my profile is how i get down all the way. people put what they do, their likes, and dislikes in their profiles, do they not? again you ain't gotta believe me. everyone from my father, sister, and cousins have all gotten down. it runs in the family. only difference is they were all born into it. i had to turn to it when my father got caught up in some drama with some goons, and they decided to threaten me to get to him. one day it all went down. fists were thrown, shots were fired etc..at the end of it all, a couple of them were shut up. get me now? and i'm not trying to be hard. if i was trying to be hard every single thread would be about me saying how hard i am. see what im saying? you're the type of dude who's seen too many rap videos, sat back and watched them and thought, these dudes are phony. since you probably think that way, you probably think ALL thugs are phony. guess what? a majority of the thugs on those videos ARE phony. but guess what again? REAL thugs DO exist. and i guarantee if you were approached by a real thug, you'd be the first one to call the police. from now on when you camp out in my threads, keep your mouth shut about all this "dude i don't think you're a thug". got me? moving on.

how is it my fault? it's my fault that these girls ain't got no respect for their bf's? it's my fault they don't know how to carry them? it's my fault that they stoop so low as to target one of their friends? she's already cheated on him before and he's still friends with the guy she cheated on him with. i guess it's my fault too that she ceated on him. like i said before i leave people's realtionships alone, but if the girl approaches me then sorry. it's THEIR fault if their borad is feeling somebody else. it's THEIR fault if they don't know how to carry them.

i lied to him because he's a sucker. in case you didn't know..suckers are easily cheated and deceived. i ain't got no respect for suckers. if he was respectable then i wouldn't have lied to him. every last one of this guys friends have all done him dirty for that reason alone. if he were to grow some grapefruits, stop being such a chump, and put his foot down, THEN he would get left alone. till then..he'll continue to get chumped all his life. but i guess that's my fault too.

i'm 20 btw.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by LordInfamous]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous

from now on when you camp out in my threads, keep your mouth shut about all this "dude i don't think you're a thug". got me? moving on.

gotcha pac^^^^^^^

i lied to him because he's a sucker.

^^you lied to him cause you didn't have the stones to tell him...

in case you didn't know..suckers are easily cheated and deceived. i ain't got no respect for suckers. if he was respectable then i wouldn't have lied to him.

^^^^yeah you would have....and who are they decieved by? punks is who...the whole tone of your posts in this thread and other threads, in your profile all tell me you would.
you either are, or think you are or wana be some hitter.

every last one of this guys friends have all done him dirty for that reason alone.

^^^then you guys are all chumps/punks and were not dudes friend were they? i am a loner now but back when i had friends, i didn't do them like that...

if he were to grow some grapefruits, stop being such a chump, and put his foot down, THEN he would get left alone.

^^^if you're such a bad mofo why are you friends with this guy? to use him up? if you're such a bad mofo, why didn't you put yout foot down and not lie? oh thats right. you don't respect him.

till then..he'll continue to get chumped all his life. but i guess that's my fault too.

i'm 20 btw.

it's your fault cause you texted back. you didn't have to do that.
it's not your fault that they don't respect their BF but you're talking like their BFis supposed to own em or something...don't know how to carry them??
they hell you talking about man.....
it's not your fault that she cheated with other people but if YOU, cheat with your friends girl, you're a punk...simple as that.

i am not trying to attack you or anything like that but just like you are honest, so am i.
i think you could have avoided this whole thing but you didn't care to.
i'm not gonna start flaming crap but i really don't like you(i know you don't care...thats cool man)...so yeah, i will bow out of your thread here.
you just strike me as a young, jerk type dude that really don't get it(yet).

i unno man..

i'm pretty screwed in the head so take what i say with a grain of salt.
you just don't seem like much of a friend and are pretty much the reason why i try to avoid people.
you can't trust them and i have said over and over again, people will get over on you if they think they can, and IMO, that is you my friend.

i say that will all the respect i can muster cause you got every right to be who you want. i simply don't like it...

till the next thread man...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78 gotcha pac

like i said before. pac didn't become a thug until he got rich. meaning he was thinking "i got money now i can do what ever i want. being a thug included.

Originally posted by Boondock78 you either are, or think you are or wana be some hitter

i am what i am guy. take that how ya want to.

Originally posted by Boondock78 don't know how to carry them??

you'll never be able to understand what that means. let alone how to do it. so i won't address it.

Originally posted by Boondock78 you just don't seem like much of a friend and are pretty much the reason why i try to avoid people.
you can't trust them and i have said over and over again, people will get over on you if they think they can, and IMO, that is you my friend

you avoid folks because of some bad expieriences? that's understanable. however, you strike me as a guy who just gave up making friends all together. and that is pointless. you also stike me as a guy who's been let down a lot of your life by ppl. and you gotta chip on your shoulder because of it. well looka here. life's a female dog. get over it. you also strike me as the kind of guy who everytime you got depressed, would always mope around hollering why me. listen to me guy. i've been let down before. everybody has. i've asked why me before.
everybody has. but the difference between me and you is that i've never been the type of person to walk around feeling sorry for myself.

Originally posted by Boondock78 i really don't like you

in that case hit the ignore button. or the foe button. make your choice.

Originally posted by Boondock78 till the next thread man...

and i'm pretty sure you'll be camping out in that one too. waiting so paitently to say how much you think i'm a phony.

Originally posted by Boondock78 i say that with all the respect i can muster

thank ya brother (i really mean that btw) toast to that.

Originally posted by Boondock78i'm pretty screwed in the head

why did i even bother to respond? :shk: i'm mad at myself now.

Originally posted by Boondock78
i'm pretty screwed in the head

i've said it before and i'll say it again...quoted for emphasis.

i'm done with this thread now.

new topics

top topics

join