It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Credo Mutwa - Reptilian Agenda - video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
A new video with much information

video.google.com...

-about that human sacrifice part, I can see how laying right beside a very hot woman, and not having sex could make you live longer, hell I wouldn't want to die in that situation. Often things that are said to be "magic" or "spiritual" can be explained by physics, or biology, that's not known yet.

-about the part where he describes seeing new colors, well there are some colors that we can not see.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by Brock]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If you are looking for a more serious aproach at looking into this subject, then I would suggest you watch more of Credo.
He is well versed and very intelligent man. Over all I think he has a good charisma. But many could just say that he has done to much '___' in his day. When he talks about the hand of the God, and eating the dead persons hand to get into the SS, is pretty far out..
I do belive there is something too all this. I enjoy listening to Credo.

If you are into encryted messages and learning about the history of Africa also a good group of videos to watch..

An example of where Marvle got its idea for The Black Panther, is in his stories about Rowanda.. And in the Marvle world there is something called Vibramium.. Many stories told today are rip offs of old old stories..

[edit on 18-11-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
eating a dead hand to get in a SS isn't far fetched at all. There's a ritual in one civil war in africa where they eat the rauw heart of their enemy.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Brock]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This topic belongs to skunk works. Any mod around to fix this?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Are you sure this is new. I'm sure David Icke has been flogging a Credo Mutwa Reptile video for years amongst the rest of his tat.

If it's the same one, it's as trashy as the rest of his stuff.

Definately belongs in Skunk Works with the other Reptile dribble.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You have to admit the videos that detail Credo Abductions are told very well and I do belive him on this..
I belive that the Credo Mutwa Alien abductions belong within the Alien sections thread..
But the video the OP linked to is not the correct video that Im talking about so I guess sunkworks can work..
But not everything Credo Mutwa says is all BS..
He is a gifted Zulu Shaman with much to tell us..

No reason to let all the other garbage get in the way of what Credo has to tell us all!! Part of the reason that so much trash comes out about rep. is to discredit most the real deal stories like Credo has!!

Honestly.. Credo Mutwa is the only person I would even start to consider telling part truths about all this..
The rest that talk about reptiles, are a bit offish..
But Credo Mutwa should be taken seriously.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
There's many threads on Credo Mutwa. This is part of the 6 hour video, and is a great video to watch if you can find it. They had it on google for a while, but they took it down. I actually watched the 6 hour video twice just to get all the details I missed.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I don't beleive much of what he says, I think it's just African legends that other people have told to him, but it may be based on some thruth, stories do get twisted over time. I don't know why this forum is so anti-reptillian. Not just David Icke talks about them living in the DUMB's.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Brock]

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Watching this remarkable story of Credo Mutwa an African keeper of secrets, a Shaman, and looks to be interesting, join me?

new topics

top topics

join