It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: SimiusDei Podcast Numero Uno -- Hellos and The 9/11 Community

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
PODcast:

SimiusDei Podcast Numero Uno -- Hellos and The 9/11 Community

My first podcast. Had to get a few verbal hellos out there and also included a short commentary on the 9/11 truth community. I apologize for the quality, I had to remove noise and I got it the best I could haha. Labeling as adult content for use of one borderline word. Podcast isn't profane.

length: 07:21
file: atscpod_2662.mp3
size: 6893k
feed: atsc

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Thanks for givin' ya bro Steve a quick shout out
....... I enjoy'd the Podcast 'cause all of what you've said in it is actually true . In my opinion the whole 9/11 issue will never come to an end.... people will always have their own viewpoints.... that's why I've stay'd away from the subject
. I'm lookin' foward to ya next Podcast .......
( I'll pay ya later on for sayin' my name
)

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
SimiusDei

Nicely done Bro.

Good points, well made!

Yes! Your mic is pretty crappy.

MonKey

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
PODcast:

SimiusDei Podcast Numero Uno -- Hellos and The 9/11 Community (reply 1)

A response to SimiusDei's opening podcast, and some short personal commentary of my personal thoughts on 9/11, the Truth Movement, and the current state of discussion on AboveTopSecret.com

length: 09:01
file: atscpod_2663.mp3
size: 8469k
feed:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey

Indeed!

You should have heard it BEFORE I cleaned it up haha. But, I'm not one to let a crap mic stop me from keeping the podcasts coming

Thanks for the kind words, as I said in the PC, they are ALWAYS appreciated.

Chissler,

Excellent podcast as always amigo. You do make a good point that it WAS a crime against all of humanity.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hey good job and good message, I'm torn myself on what actually happened on 9/11 but I really dislike the constant bickering about how it happened rather than why and by who.

I'll admit is was a bit hard to listen to so I'm going to throw some constructive criticism your way in the hope that your next effort will be a bit easier to listen to.

I'm guessing you are using your computer mic to record this (correct me if I'm wrong) and that is absolutely fine for voice recordings like this. But you appear to be talking directly into it at close range which in turn picks up every plosive syllable as a pop sound.

Try talking across the top of the mic rather than into it, and leave a bit of distance between you and the mic. That should cut down the plosives and the sound should come out much better. Computer mics are omnidirectional and pick up everything around them in a big pattern, they are not directional so talking across it should still give you a good level.

I'm sorry if I'm way off base, but that's what it sounded like to me.

Again, loved the message, best of luck on the next one!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thebeard

It wasn't that I was talking too close to the mic or anything. I had to do some HEAVY amplification on it and that's what caused that aggravating noise and distortion.

They may have to be that way for a short while, hopefully not too long however.

Thanks for the advice and the comments!

Jasn

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Ah, I see. I stand corrected. I went through radio classes in college and they would drill it into you to not eat the microphone and other bad habits that are common. I even learned how to make a pop-filter out of a pair of nylons and an embroidery hoop
easy and yet incredibly useful for a guy on a budget. I'm still a bit of an audio geek so I try to help out where I can.

Bad microphones suck. fortunately the price of decent mics keeps coming down and I'm sure so many people podcasting is part of it. If you ever do need a hand, feel free to U2U.

Looking forward to the next installment!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thebeard

Thanks for the offer. I will certainly shoot you a u2u if I need any help in the future.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hello back
You have come a long ways since your start on here SimiusDei! ITs a learning experiance! And I must thank you for taking the time out to tell us your feelings..
I to agree with you.. Its part of the reason why I steer clear of the 911 threads.. As you put it.. I couldnt have said it better

I await to hear more from you! You shead some light on a dark subject!
Keep up the good work!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hey man, great first podcast! It's good to put a voice with the face and name. Keep em coming.

top topics

join