It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most evil political force in modern history

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I didn't say the most evil force in the world is Jewry. I said the most evil POLITICAL force in the world is Jewry. Was in the past, and still is.

The most powerful Jew in the world has more on his death toll than Osama bin Laden ever dreamed of.

Israel is a rogue state. The world's biggest problem. We should wage an all out war on them, or at least kick all the Zionists out of the West so they don't drag us into their Middle Eastern problems.

Here's some documents on Israel:
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Isn't looking positive, eh?

You idiots who tried to ridicule me... go away. You are products of Zionist brain washing. No one is unfarmiliar with your childish techniques at demonizing or ridiculing anyone who speaks of sadistic Jewish politics. Go play in your bed rooms.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hmmm...Christians have killed hundreds of thousands of people..hell probably millions. Sure did a number on the Indians. Don't forget about the crusades either.
Arabs have been killing christians and jews for 2000 years.
Jews have been killing arabs and Christians,for 2000 years.
All of the above have killed or try to kill off every other religion or faith known to man.
It is hard to say one is worse than another.
Religion kills.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexus Panther
Jews are all psychopaths and would kill you as soon as look at you.
I avoid them at all costs.

You sure as hell better retract that statement.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Never has a thread been so blatantly racist and anti-semitic, it truly disgusts me that civilised people (perhaps i assume too much?) would post such an insulting set of statements and lies.

Did you consider how a jew would feel if he read this?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
Religion kills.

Amen nyeff.

As for Lexus/neo/froder:
Your rabid racist attitude sickens me. I surely hope you are all 89 year olds near the END of your life or stupid mindless 15 year olds who will realize the depth and breadth of their stupidity one day. It is your attitudes that perpetuate hate, misunderstanding and death.

[Edited on 4-2-2004 by observer]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
froder, I found the following quote a few months back and I think it ties into your topic. I don't know if the quote is real or accurate, but it's slightly disturbing to me.

"There is only one power which really counts, the power of political pressure. We Jews are the most powerful people on earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it." - (Jewish Daily Bulletin, July,27th, 1935 )

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yes, that quote is true. Jews and, as David Duke calles them, Jewish Supremacists also known as Zionists are totally seperate.

Many Jews argue that the cold blooded Zionists that plague the world today are exactly that; cold blooded Zionists. Many Jews, I say this meaning; the ones who have not been brainwashed, see Zionists as evil creatures hiding behind Judaism.

However, all powerful Jews, and I say this on the basis of incontrovertable facts, are supportive of Israel, and then their country. For example; they put Israel before everything. Why? Because it is a "Jewish state" according to the powersthatbe. Non-Jews can't even vote.

The treatment of 25% of Israel is worse than what the African Americans went through. 15,000 killed by Ariel Sharon, 150,000 tortured and an astonishing 800,000 wrongfully forced from their homes, never to return!

The fact that on a board, even such as "Above Top Secret", I still find the majority are willing to defend Jewish Supremacists. It offers evidence of their sentimentality.

It also disgusts me...

See, the problem we face now is the largest, and has always been the largest. But, because the problem is so powerful, even the most independent and open of minds are immidiately held in a stranglehold over the Jewish Question!

But, the racial extremists will continue to poison our minds.

Don't you find it ironic, when the ADL calls Whites supremacists, that Jews are the ones with the most racial state on Earth? The 'anti-Defamation' league is not that, but is just about Jewish ethics.

They are involved in crime, terrorism and murder.

If the ADL was truly against defamation, do you know who would be the largest target? Jews, Zionism and the State of Israel!

Not only did they commit the largest murder in history, and not only are they the most racial bunch on Earth, but they committed the 9/11 attacks. This entire war is about the Middle East, reshaping it for Israel.

Do you know why you do not know this? Zionists either own outright or oppressively control every major media outlet in the United States of America. They own our cultural networks too, and with that, they are purposely destroying our culture and our heritage.

Now, don't think for a second that I'm a nutty Christian. I'm an Athiest. This is the stone cold truth, the truth that is boiling beneath the surface...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Terrorists can arise from any religious creed, no point in scapgoating Jews.

Deep

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
NOW LETS NOT GET ALL RACIST HERE

True Zionists did invent modern terrorism (hell where do you think the palestinians and arabs and IRA learnt it from), true Israel is the most corrupt terrorist state in existence, true you cant say anything against any Jewish person or organisation without being dubbed anti-semetic and accused of racism... all this is true and quite unacceptable... but...

You cant blame all the Jews for the actions of the people in power... i'm sure there are some nice jews out there... hell i know some nice jews who agree with all my above listed points, proud to be Jewish but not proud of what other Jews get up to... its the same as Islam, and Christianity... most Muslims and Christians are top blokes (and blokettes) is the terrorist, the vatican, the IRA, and the corrupt countries/people that claim to act on behalf of all of those faiths...

Most poeple suck, and just as many Kick Butt, lets not blame the JEWS but lets blame the Zionists and Israel for giving the Jews a bad name.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Froder, thank you for reminding me of David Duke's site. It should be read.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Froder, thank you for reminding me of David Duke's site. It should be read.

You dont buy into this crap do you?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Actually I do. I'm seeing things from the outside. I am not antisementic, I just do not trust ANYTHING that comes out of Tel Aviv. The media in the States is controlled by Jewish interests. Sorry, Amuk, but you are not getting the information from all sides.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
There is a huge leap form not trusting tel aviv to a world wide jewish cartel hell my grandma was jewish did that make her a terriost?

I dont trust anything ANY government says but some of this is just silly

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is the problem, and what Tel Aviv uses. I am NOT slamming Jews, I would love to hear what Jews think about the Isreali government. I am not believing what the Isreali government says. That is what they do, you don't follow our policy = antisemite. Thats wrong.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Jew's have ran the world for as long as anyone can remember. About 10,000,000 Jews died in WWII. The surviving people have been compensated with billions, if not trillions of dollars. Their plight is the most glamorized one, and the most advertised one. I find it very sick for a culture to be making money off of the dead, or anyone for that matter. Since they have gotten such huge "handouts," from a paltry 10,000,000 deaths, I think Chinese, Native Americans, and other cultures who have had attrocities committed against them (which is every culture) should also get "handouts." About 300,000,000 Native Americans were slaughtered in the conquering of America. About 100,000,000 killed in the Rape of Nanking. But where is the compensation for the people who survived that? Or for the people it didn't actually affect? Such as people born after those attrocities occurred. Isn't it just great how the Jewish can make money off of their dead and yet these other cultures have not been able to? Every culture has had a "bad day." The Jews just make it seem like it has only happened to them. I find it fitting that the Jews would go do the same thing that has been done to them many times before (Palestine). But hell, it isn't the first time Jews have done that - they just had help from America this time. And lets just clarify one thing. The Jews are not a race! It is a culture, and Judaism is their religion. There are only three races on the Earth - Mongoloids, Caucasoids, and Negroids - everyone else is just a mix. So it would be nice if the media would stop referring to them as the Jewish race. But that won't happen because the Jew's run the media. Jews are in fact mostly made up of Caucasoids. And while we're into race, Caucasoids, Mongoloids, and Negroids can be any color. What truly defines a race (what most people don't know and are unwillingly to do the research on - which is the majority of the world) is skeletal characteristics, structure, etc... All three races I will reiterate are of all colors. So the next time someone says you're racist, the odds are they are of the same race. They just think that because they are a different shade of brown that they are a different race. What they should've said is that you're prejudice and that you don't like their culture. Because culture and race are completely seperate things. Anyways.... I have no idea what led up to race but maybe it had something to do with the money-grubbing jews. The Nazis slaughtered a culture that is mostly the same race as what the Nazis were - Caucasoid. So to end my rambling, my hat's go off to the Jew's for making a HUGE profit from a very bad thing!

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I would love to hear what Jews think about the Isreali government.

I think they are a corrupt bunch of power hungrey madmen........just like all the rest. What makes them any worse than the rest? The middle east is FULL of countries JUST like them, both sides chomping at the bit to slaughter the other, I for one can see NO difference.

When two groups stoop to the level of killing each others children I can see no hope.

For either side

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Do you believe the jews have controled the world forever like these other......Ahem.......people do?

I find that hard to believe

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Apreciate your post, but if anyone out there wants to call me a racist, I would be willing to meet them anywhere. I was raised better than that.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
No Amuk, I don't. I think that the average Jew or Palistinian are suffering because of their political leaders. Thats Sharron & Arafat.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Jew's have ran the world for as long as anyone can remember.

I am just asking do you agree with this statement.

Israel is a country.

North Korea is a country I dont like but I have nothing against the people just the government. And just because I dont agree with what the governments does I dont think there is a world wide NK cartel ruling the world, see what I mean?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join