It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona militia set to patrol border for illegal aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Original Link: www.washtimes.com...

A former kindergarten teacher who has organized a 600-strong militia in Arizona will station 50 armed militia members on public land this weekend to "protect their country" against an invasion of illegal aliens, warning federal authorities � including President Bush � not to interfere.

"I dare the president of the United States to arrest Americans who are protecting their own country," said Chris Simcox, the teacher-turned-newspaper owner who has formed the Tombstone, Ariz., Militia. "We will no longer tolerate the ineptness of the government in dealing with these criminals and drug dealers.
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Finally! Someone who relizes we are being invaded by the enemy, not going, aww, look
at the poor Mexicans, they have it so bad, so don't worry when they invade and take
jobs from Americans and American citizens(sp?)

Where can I sign up? I'll take all the weapons I have and shoot me some invaders!

With all the legal ways to get in no need to invade the US.

Also, why INS on legal aliens and not on illegal ones?

The legal ones have to pass certain things to get in, illegal ones need to be able to swim.

So, why we go come on in with illegals and go stop, you said that word wrong, ship you home
to the legal ones? Legals have no reason to do it legally, for they hounded by INS all their
life. Illegals are welcomed with no INS involvment, when it should be other way around.

I give two thumbs up to this person.

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think I am going to start patrolling the beaches along Lake Erie by my house - those damn Canadians keep coming ashore trying to get as far away from Quebec as they can. I�ll let them in as long as they have some decent beer, however French Canadians will have to be shot on site. LOL.

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well we can't go around shooting all the French Canadians,we wouldn't have any hockey players.LOL.

I'am not surprised to some like this happen.I think most people are fed up with INS and the condition of our borders.JtL is right when he said the legal ones are hasseled by the INS and the illegals are not.If/when there are more terrorist attacks,and the INS does nothing,more of this will happen.

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 02:03 PM
link   
that sounds like a great ideadoes anyone know if they have had any trouble with the law???

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I haven't heard yet.But I'am trying to keep an eye on this.I'm wondering what is going to happen them too.I know in Arizona you are allowed to carry a gun anywhere,so the can't get them for that.If they are placing the illegals under citizen arrest,they still are not breaking any laws.This outta be interesting.

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88

however French Canadians will have to be shot on site. LOL.

Hey BoB88, before you shoot them, may be you can ask them if one of them is comming from Belgium. If I do a trip to Canada and USA, I don't want to be shoot when I'll cross the Canada-USA border.

For the militia, these guys are lucky. In Belgium, if you do a militia, you are going in jail for a long looooong time.

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You mean you're unlucky if you live in Belgium.

posted on Dec, 15 2002 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
You mean you're unlucky if you live in Belgium.

Nope. I just mean that you'll go in jail if you want to do your own Militia. Of course, if you like militias and others security groups, yes, you are not lucky if you live in Belgium.

posted on Dec, 15 2002 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hey, here an idea, wall up the borders. Sure, the cement and barb wire would be mega expensive, that why you do what the government does and raise taxes on the middle class and lower while giving the money to your rich freinds and have them build a wall. Sure, they may have added an extra million gallons of cement so they get more money, or added and extra fiftey miles of barb wire, but hey, if the invaders can't get here, then the wall is doing it's job.

And don't shoot the french canucks, make them US citizens and make a new hockey team. Say Dayton Dynos? Then when the big thing comes where hockey teams from all over the world play against each other, use this team and there you go, America has a chance!

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Just an update.

Is the citizen border-patrol group formed to defend the U.S. against illegal aliens being targeted for cross-border retribution by opposition groups based in Mexico?

So claims Tombstone Tumbleweed editor in chief Chris Simcox, founder of the Civil Homeland Defense Corps. He told WorldNetDaily that he and members of his Arizona group have been threatened "numerous times," and that the threats have increased in recent weeks.
www.wnd.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Dang Nyeff, they do the job INS is failing and they get threatened? Boo! These people doing what the government can't, defend our country!!!! So who ever threatning them, shoot them to. Helping the enemy, that traitor ways.

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well these people think they can go back and forth across our border.And the INS has let them for the most part.It is dumb luck when the Border Patrol catches some of them.I don't blame the Border Patrol,there just isn't enough of them.

If this militia does what they say,there will be bloodshed.

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
I think I am going to start patrolling the beaches along Lake Erie by my house - those damn Canadians keep coming ashore trying to get as far away from Quebec as they can. I�ll let them in as long as they have some decent beer, however French Canadians will have to be shot on site. LOL.

Bob, I'm going to have to come up and help defend the border with you one of these weekends. Besides, I want to visit your microbreweries in your area.

U-P, I suggest you learn some German so we'll not fire on you so quickly. I'd hate to shoot you thinking you are a Frenchman. Bless your heart, having to use their infernal language must be Hell.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

1) U-P, I suggest you learn some German so we'll not fire on you so quickly. I'd hate to shoot you thinking you are a Frenchman.

2) Bless your heart, having to use their infernal language must be Hell.

1) Granted TC.

" BLAM BLAM BLAM ".... ACH, SCHEISSE !!! TC, BOB88, NICHT SCHIESSEN, NICHT SCHIESSEN !!! ICH BIN ULTRA_PHOENIX !!! HILF MHIR BITTE !!!

2) Don't worry too much, I'm familiar since 34 years ago with this language.I know how to handle the situation.
That's easy. When I see a frenchie, I speak Walloon or English, and I'm quite , he don't disturb me anymore.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Do come TC - we need help strengthening the north coast from evil Canadian aggression!
In my younger days, that was more/less our excuse we�d give the cops for sleeping on the beaches of Lake Erie, drinking vast amounts of beer and building some of the hugest fires you would ever see. The excuse worked most of the time though we were often too drunk to catch any Canadians if they were to come!

We�ve got some great microbrews in this area TC! (Great wine area up here too) People can say what they want about commercial American beer (most of it does SUCK � except Sam, of course) but the best beer I have ever had has been at microbreweries.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hugest? Like my car is the hugest of the cars in the hugest parking lot my hugest eyes have ever seen? It's most huge.

Anyways, canucks don't steal jobs, they to weak and peace loving for that. But good idea, if you ever been in Buffalo during the winter, you can hear them. Hear the canucks sharpining their ice skates getting ready to come down and check the americans into mexico.

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 07:44 AM
link   
already patrol their own lands. Those coming over the border damage fences, kill livestock, and vandalize other ranch equipment, so the ranchers retailiate (though usually with warning shots and detaining). This has been going on for years, and so far, the government and law enforcement has pretty much looked the other way (as it really should in these cases anyway). As long as the "militia" keeps a lower profile, I suspect they'll meet with little official resistance.

top topics

join