It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - what's the point?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This might sound a little weird, but can anyone explain to me what the point of the NWO would be? I understand the goals of creating a world government and religion and all of that jazz. And I know there is the aspect of monitor and control over a citizen's life. But for what?

Power? Don't these elites already have enough power? I mean, seriously, what difference will a one world government make? They already pretty much control everything as it is. So why stir up conflict and trouble, risking a rebellion in the process, when they already hold the puppet strings?

Money? Come on, like they really need more money. These bastards are sickeningly rich as it is.

So, let's say it all goes down. The world government is put in place, the citizens all fall into line and practice the new "World Community Faith" and worship the "Sacred Rainbow Robe Wearing Person Who's Gender Shall Remain Undetermined", everyone has an RFID chip that the government can monitor, the population of the planet has been reduced significantly due to "unforeseen" sterility side effects from a variety of commonly used prescription medications...their plan is executed. What is the goal? Where are they going with it?

To me it doesn't make sense. It's like there's something more at stake than power and wealth and control. Something bigger and more significant. Do they (the elite) know something that the rest of us do not? Are they preparing for something?

Maybe I'm just speculating too much!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Q_Llama

Do they (the elite) know something that the rest of us do not?

I am sure they do. With the trend that modern technology is going, I think that many advancements in the Bio-medical field have been made under the publics noses. Basically, these people want to live forever and time is their only real enemy.

To answer the general question you posed, I think they want us under their complete control in order to secure their foothold on the population.

It's true that they have all the money and power, but if enough people got together, they could end it. They want to control everyone and everything so that revolution will be something only talked about in the distant past.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Essentially they are trying to secure a system similar to the way termites, ants, or bees live under.

The elites want to be the handful that control everything, make all the decisions, decide who lives or dies and what we do with our lives, while we just work like busy, dumb little bees doing whatever they say.

If they see our population getting too high, they just separate us into two groups, tell us the other group is the enemy, gives us some guns, and let us have at it, wiping each other out. They sit on their thrones and laugh.

They want to turn mammals into insects.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Wouldnt the fact that they could create a new world order be all the power they need, i mean, they wouldnt gain anything by a full flegded NWO but more awarness it exists...greater chance of rebellion and the like wouldnt a NWO be counter productive for these individuals?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tenebrous
Wouldnt the fact that they could create a new world order be all the power they need, i mean, they wouldnt gain anything by a full flegded NWO but more awarness it exists...greater chance of rebellion and the like wouldnt a NWO be counter productive for these individuals?

I also don't understand this. They already have all the power they could ever desire.. More money, they could ever need..

But what if the ultimate goal is reducing the population?

For this you would need TOTAL controll of the planet, so there could be no rebellion.

They even openly state "Keep population at 500.000.000 in balance with nature...."

This is the scary part. HOW are they going to achieve this? Mass murder in forced labor camps? Specifically engineered diseases, attacking only certain DNA types?

If it's the second part, at least i believe i have a cure for it. What if this is the reason it was supressed? What a scary feeling when things seem to start making sense...

top topics

join