It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions.,..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
How is it that the KKK can walk down the street freely chanting what they want while being PROTECTED by police.

youtube.com...

And a student asking a few simple questions to a US senator gets detained tazed and arrested.

youtube.com...

I know this is an old topic and video, it just does not add up and it has been troubling me for some time.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Permits and permission.
The KKK have been at this a long time and know what it takes to fill out the paperwork.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Simple.

The KKK (as well as any other idiotic group, say,the Black Panthers) has every LEGAL right to march and/or protest as long as they are peaceful. While it may seem a bit silly to think any vitriolic speech could be "peaceful", it is so long as no one is physically hurt.

On the other hand, the guy harassing Kerry (this is what I am assuming you mean) had his civil rights violated. It's disgusting, but it's going to get more and more frequent if we, the citizens, don't stand together and do something about it.

jasn

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Probably the same way members of the Black Panthers (who still are active today) are able too.

Permits, etc.

They "dont taze me bro" is a completely different thing IMO

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I think the tazer incident was horrendous. I recognize that he wanted attention and was 'asking' for it, but that doesn't excuse the police action.

As for the KKK, they're people too and have the same rights as every other group that wants to appear in public.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
How is it that the KKK can walk down the street freely chanting what they want while being PROTECTED by police.

youtube.com...

And a student asking a few simple questions to a US senator gets detained tazed and arrested.

youtube.com...

I know this is an old topic and video, it just does not add up and it has been troubling me for some time.

new topics

top topics

join