It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2007 Zorgy Awards - Vote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
2007 ZORGY AWARDS
Let the Voting Begin

Vote for........

TOP PODCAST
BEST PARANORMAL BLOG
BEST UFO/PARANORMAL TROUBLE MAKER (plz vote for Alfred Lehmberg)
BEST UFOLOGIST
BEST WEBSITE (NEWS SUMMARY)
TOP UFO STORY OF 2007
BEST PUBLICATION (PRINT)
BEST CRYPTZOOLOGIST
BEST UFO CONFERENCE
2008 HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES
2008 HALL OF SHAME INDUCTEES
BEST WEBSITE (FORUMS)

(ATS was nominated and could use your help - they're being beat out by Thoth - ugh)

Make sure you sign in or sign up with Google first. It's not a Google email, it's just a blogger comment capability.
Then go here to vote.
redstarfilms.blogspot.com...

Thanks and hey! Don't forget to vote for Alfred Lehmberg for the best UFO/Paranormal trouble-maker.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by discloseorlose]

Mod Edit - all caps from title.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Who's Alfred Lehmberg? David Biedny is our ATS guy so I expect most ATSers would vote for him.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

[edit on 18-11-2007 by discloseorlose]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
ATS is losing....

Everyone, enter SPAM MODE

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by discloseorlose

I don't mind listening to recommendations on who to vote for, but I need more reason than just because someoene says so, especially for someone I've never heard of.

Also, I don't think Biedny is 'our ATS guy.' He has his own show, the Paracast. I suggest you listen to some of his interviews, particularly the last couple of weeks, before you pass judgment one way or the other.

Thirdly, entering Spam mode, if that's not a joke, is what makes these contests useless.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I've never haerd of the "Zorgy Awards" before today and based on the fact it only took 280 votes to win a category last year it seems not many others have heard of it either.

That being said, we don't do "spam mode" on ATS.

Springer...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Am I the only one who gets uneasy when someone I've never heard of has heard of me?

And as if Springer really needed an echo... no spam mode. What kind of children would we have to be to go into spam mode to win a very minor honor from people we've never heard of?

If you want to pump the numbers in a meaningless vote, wait till november like everybody else.

top topics

join