It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you like breathing and drinking Silver Iodide?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Can I just see a few pictures of the factories, transportation equipment, aircrafts, systems etc to inject millions of 55 gallon drums of chemicals into our air?

All we see are the actual chem trails and nothing of the huge industries that would be required to get all those chem trails in the air.

What kind of gets me with so many conspiracies is when you actually start to map out the infrastructure needed to accomplish these conspiracies and how many people would need to be involved it all starts to look really ridiculous.
Maybe this is why unemployment is below 5%

Are we baiting here?
Hijacking?
Or just good old fashioned trolling?

stompk: It might be best to just ignore this guy.

zero,
I suggest you start a thread as to why weather modding is impossible, giving your reasoning, rather than to try to derail this thread with disingenuous and off topic 'questions'.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by vannein
Do I like drinking "Silver Iodide"? It's a great energy drink and it tastes good.

Seriously, it's not a very toxic substance. Google it up.

Do you guys even read the sources that are posted with regard to ingesting / toxicity of metals ?
Look vannein, or should I say buddahsystem, you've been banned once.
How about: add to the thread or start your own denying weather modding. It's obvious that the OP has' Googled it up'.
Leave the disingenuous comments to others with better standings on the board.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I think the point here is more about cloud seeding than Chemtrails or what have you. Personally I don't believe in the bulk of the jet chemtrail pictures and ideas because I have read some pretty good explanations as to why they aren't what some people say they are. Now if I saw a low flying crop duster coming my way, I may see things a bit differently. But cloud seeding is an old old practice that is being carried out more and more frequently. That is the issue here to me.

Check out this link for a history of cloud seeding. it's been around since the 1940's. And be sure to check out the modern uses and external links, this is taking off in a big way around the world.

Also in terms of how dangerous the chemical may be, here you can see that Silver Iodides NFPA 704 score for health is 2 or: Intense or continued but not chronic exposure could cause temporary incapacitation or possible residual injury. So in other words small doses every so often over a long period and you are OK, continued exposure to it over a short period and you are not ok.

So are we being continually exposed to this chemical currently? No, but that could change depending on how far the world governments want to take it, I'll admit that I don't know how much you would have to spray to constitute continued exposure, but I'd rather not find out.

Check out this link to Operation Popeye. For seven years we sprayed this stuff over Vietnam to lengthen the monsoon season there and apparently succeeded in lengthening the season by 30 to 45 days. Was that good for the people living there (alls fair in war right?)? Was it good for the weather patterns? Check out the motor pool link at the bottom of that wiki page and they have pictures of the delivery system. Our government does have a history of spraying people with chemicals after all, I'd like to think they aren't stupid enough to pollute their own air with chemtrails, but maybe I shouldn't give them so much credit.

And if you really want to talk about dangerous chemicals, how about this one: Carbon monoxide it has a health rating of 4 or: Very short exposure could cause death or major residual injury. That doesn't even take into account the other heavy metals released in car exhaust, and yet there are still millions of cars driving about right next to people.

To say that adding more chemicals into the mix is ok is a little crazy in my opinion, we are living in chemical soup already. How long until our bodies start to just shut down from it?

Edit to add: oops, egg all over my face, I totally missed the mention of chemtrails in the op's post, my bad. Regardless, I still think the bulk of this particular thread is more in regards to cloud seeding... which technically is a trail of chemicals... so yeah, there ya go.

[edit on 11/19/2007 by thebeard]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Someone said that this wasn't happening in the UK, and from what many know, it sure the hell is, in incredible amounts.

My understanding is that boron is a key element in extraordinarily high ppm dispersed from the sprayers. Boron is supposed to ruin a specific part of the brain that enables one to most directly connect to their spirit. They fear the spiritually mature, who can overcome the fear of death entirely, and can attract myriads of people in short intervals. We know that Jesus was the most feared person throughout Rome.

What have any of you heard of the relationships and communications with the extraterrestrial??? There is a book title "Secret Wars" by Hiedi Hollis, I recommend it. It talks about aliens being in existing in the infrared, only viewable to a tiny minority in their peripheral vision. It goes on to explain how they destroyed another planet, and have since come here, and have made agreements with the elite to try and enslave us so that they can live together forever anywhere through the advancements of technology. Just read the book it will be much more clear then those few sentences.

What really frustrated me of the chemtrails is that if you were to have your own garden, all your produce would be contaminated. Not to say that indoor gardens aren't the answer! That is a reasonable awakening, also you are maximizing your total owned space if your growing all over your house!

SOmeone said they wanted to see a picture of the canisters of chems. Well there is a picture of a drone which must be spraying.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I'm glad to see people looking into this.

Long term exposure to any metal is hazardous. Silver Iodide is in the nanoparticle levels, so when you breath it, it get into your lungs and directly into the blood stream. Very bad. Sharp little particle that stick to the walls of your lungs, especially upper respitory.

Iodide is salt. It removes the water from everything. Chapped lips, is one indicator. That's why chapstick just sooths, but doesnt' fix.

My opinion, is the chemtrails (cloud seeding) is made up of several parts.

First are the groud generators, which burn silver iodide flare. The flares release silver iodide and perchlorate. Perchlorate, is a whole nother ball of wax.

Second is ground generators using liquid propane, which is not used as much because it is not as effective.

Then there is the sky activity, which I believe is a two part event. One, is the silver iodide flares, put into a unit that increased the effect.

The second part of that is Liquid Carbon Dioxide, and I think this is the reason for the haze here at 8000 ft alt. It is used to supercool the atmosphere next to the silver iodide trail.

That is why you will see one leaving a trail, and then one flying next to it, not leaving a trail, but a dissapating plume.

It is extremely important to mankind that we make them stop this practice. It is terrible for the environment, and us. It will kill us all, and deform our children. It already is.

Barium and aluminum oxides are used to reflect radiation too.

I believe the '"beetlekill" problem is not beetles killing the trees, but beetles taking advantage of the dead and dying trees due to the spraying.

A worldwide class action suit, could give people back the control of the government.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by stompk]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by vannein
Do I like drinking "Silver Iodide"? It's a great energy drink and it tastes good.

Seriously, it's not a very toxic substance. Google it up.

so, you're going to trust them at least twice, when you believe that AgI isn't toxic, no matter how it is applied or how often, that the environment won't suffer from its use either (wonder how they tested it.. wait, they can't) and when you put unconditional trust in their concoctions, which may or may not be contaminated or laced with chemicals, ie. mass medication, when it's perfectly well known that the exact same situation can be easily identified in flouridation programmes for water supplies.

i'm sorry for you, perhaps you live in a heavily sprayed area, who knows?!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
And silver iodide, sometimes called silver salt, is dangerous to our health.

"This record contains general information for silver ions and inorganic and organic silver compounds, including statements in the literature referenced to silver compounds and silver salts."
Silver metal and soluble silver compounds can cause discoloration or blue-grey darkening of the eyes, nose, throat, and skin.
Neurologic deficits & diffuse silver deposition in visceral organs have been reported with long-term use of oral silver products. /Silver products/
[Ellenhorn, M.J., S. Schonwald, G. Ordog, J. Wasserberger. Ellenhorn's Medical Toxicology: Diagnosis and Treatment of Human Poisoning. 2nd ed. Baltimore, MD: Williams and Wilkins, 1997., p. 1608]**PEER REVIEWED**
Workers exposed to silver & silver salts should be examined routinely for early signs of argyria by inspecting their eyes, nasal & buccal mucosa, ear-lobes, face & hands. There are no established biologic monitoring techniques for silver. /Silver and silver salts/

"There are no established biologic monitoring techniques for silver."

That's BS. An examination of the hair follicle will tell immediately. I want to get mine checked.

I have been uncommonly sick lately. Flu like symptoms, digestive problems, general feeling of dehydration.

I believe the obesity problems, are largely due to this. Metal poison affects the thyroid gland, which affects digestive patterns.

Alzheimers, heart conditions, lung problems, immune defficiency issues, cancers.

They started seeding the clouds here in 1979. My father died from pancreatic cancer in 1981-82. My father was always very healthy, a rancher.

Bird flu, hanta virus, superbugs, BSE, CJD, Sudden infant death, restless leg syndrome, growing prostrate, impotency issues (ED) and many others, made up to explain the health affects, and sell drugs, in my opinion.

Supposedly, in the 80's the cloud seed program was scrapped because it didn't really work.

So why are they still doing it. Because of the pharmaceutical sales. New hospitals. Health insurance. Easier mind manipulation.

Secondary effect. Environmental problems hard to notice, because they happen so slow. Dead trees cause forest fires, grass fires.

Dead bees, birds. Catch and release program. The trout are toxic.

Food poisoning from lettuce. For God's sake, wash your lettuce good. It traps this crap as it grows. Slowly, our food supply, water supplies, air supply is being poisened. It's happening slowly, but with worsening effects. People are going crazy, because they are being poisoned, and then manipulated.

Also, they have came up with a way to attach VX nerve gas to the particles, in case the public "gets outta hand".

FIRE I, II, III
Operation Stormfury
Crystal FIRE

The war, is over our heads. We, are the enemies.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
And then, there is liquid carbon dioxide.

Yeah, it's the people driving the cars.

Sure, we have our share of the responsibility.

Should our government be adding to the problem,
without our consent or even our knowledge?

Let alone the effect on our health.

Imagine going out, and starting your car, and setting up shop behing the tailpipe for a few minutes.

This time, they aren't going to get away with it.

We are going to take back what is our God given rights.

Freedom, liberty and justice for all.

So help me God!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
And in anticipation of someone saying, car exhaust is Carbon Monoxide, and you are talking about Carbon Dioxide, I will tell them this,

Carbon is carbon.

Weather you attach one ore two molecules of oxygen to it, you still have carbon left over.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I heard somewhere chemtrails were for boosting radar capabilities to detect invisible aircraft.

It seems like they've been alerted to something and/or anticipated something is about to happen.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by reject]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Check this out.

U.S. Department of Justice Drug Enforcement Administration

NOTICE IODINE IS BEING USED TO MAKE METHAMPHETAMINE

The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), and numerous state/local law enforcement authorities throughout the United States have noted an alarming trend involving illicit methamphetamine production. Methamphetamine (aka speed, crank or meth) is fast becoming a major drug problem in the United States. We are asking all businesses engaged in the sale of iodine products to be aware of use of iodine by clandestine methamphetamine laboratory operators.

Criminal elements use iodine to illicitly produce methamphetamine. DEA is aware that these criminals are searching for sources of supply for iodine. In some instances, distributors have reported the theft of iodine from chemical storage facilities.

Sanitation and cleaning compound manufacturers use iodine to make disinfectants such as iodophors.
Other uses include the production of iodized table salt and electric lamp bulbs, water purification, swimming pool sanitizing and making silver iodide for cloud seeding.
www.iodine.com

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Could the government be sued for this?

No its actually 100% legal strangely enough, at least for the US Govt its legal. Its tucked away in your constitution, I cant remember where - someone here on ATS found it, I read it, its definately there.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander the o.k.

silver nitrate solutions are highly irritating to the mucas membranes and the eyes ?----------when our son and daughter were born the delivery room staff flushed both kids faces with a silver ? solution----supposedly to make sure their eyes were not damaged if the wife had contracted a venerial disease------so they told us when we asked them not to because neither one of us fooled around before or after marriage ----but of course they dont listen-------both our kids--adults now have to wear glasses to correct for short sightedness---------one has to wonder if there's a connection-----------are we are just a bunch of guini pigs for the "experts"to experiment on---------007's licensed to kill and maim?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Man wants to pilot the universe. He can't, much strife ensues. We can't possibly know how we're affecting our environment at smaller levels. Setting ourselves up for a grand fall.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Great... just when I thought I was safe there comes something to get me worried. No more drinking water for me... I hope I don't die.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

just one more thing i forgot------both those kids have sinus problems that never go away---always are congested and with drippy noses------like a cold that never ends ----the wife tried the best she could to make sure they both ate the very best of foods-----we are jewish---they ate nothing but kosher-----but as said all our food clean or not is poisoned now.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Silver Iodide is a Fast Ion Conductor, when deposited in the atmosphere it makes air more conductive. I suspect that the government would be interested in making the atmosphere conductive to aid in the functioning of HAARP.

Wikipedia:

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an investigation project to "understand, simulate and control ionospheric processes that might alter the performance of communication and surveillance systems." Started in 1993, the project is proposed to last for a period of twenty years.

HAARP.net

HAARP zaps the ionosphere where it is relatively unstable. A point to remember is that the ionosphere is an active electrical shield protecting the planet from the constant bombardment of high-energy particles from space. This conducting plasma, along with Earth's magnetic field, traps the electrical plasma of space and holds it back from going directly to the earth's surface, says Charles Yost of Dynamic Systems, Leicester, North Carolina. "If the ionosphere is greatly disturbed, the atmosphere below is subsequently disturbed."

The sun is in an increasing period of solar activity, a extremely large solar flare may occur in late 2012.

The program ends in 2013.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by wingman77]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
That would definitely explain the crazy lightning storms this year.

I saw somewhere, about an electronic fence that stretches from Haarp to the faciltiy in Puerto Rico with booster stations down through the Rockies.

The idea is to stop the fronts, and make the rain dump before it goes over the Rockies, putting more water into the river systems, and less onto the plains of Kansas and Nebraska and Eastern CO.

I thought, wow, that would really affect our food supply.

I've always thought there was some sort of

radio wave reflection techniques going on too.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wingman77

so between haarp and use of silver iodide at the same time as a powerfull solar flare they have a weapon that could open a hole into the earth where ever there is a perceived enemy it was thought necessary of being irradiated ? wow all these brilliant minds being wasted on weapons of global war-----the guy that dies with the most toys wins ? please stop the world i want to get off.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I suppose if it were used at the right moment to disengage Earth's magnetic field it would expose nearly the entire planet to high levels of gamma radiation. If this happened almost all life that isn't sheltered beneath the ground or under the sea could be killed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join