It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how could so many of the Clintons asso. die of suiside

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Ever heard the term "frinds of the Clinton's" It's hard to deside witch is worse, being their frind or their enemy. The list of women and men, high level gov. employees state cops coworkers... that came to odd and untimely end is astounding. see for yourself! this is a link to many of the the people who had ties to the Clintons and wound up in a body bag! Usually due to a gun shot to the back of thwww.jeremiahproject.com... head.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
that link wasn't quite right-- www.handpen.com... this is a better one

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
that link wasn't quite right-- www.handpen.com... this is a better one

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
This is a good attempt at destroying Hillary's reputation. But it wont work, as there is absolutely no correlation. it's a matter of chance. and a desperate attempt from the republicans to gain advantage. furthermore, this lacks validity. saying that I am proud to announce that I will be voting for the Clintons admirably, when it comes to 08.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

I am not trying to destroy anyones reputation! However all those people lived allt hose people died under bizar cercumstanses. How may people have you known in your life. How many died under stange cercumstances? How many people do you know committed suiside by gunshot to the back of the head? these were real people with real lives!!! they deserve better!

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I dissaprove. I mourn for those people that have commited suicide. Perhaps their treatment was unfair and the medical system has failed them. However, I don't see how this relates to Hillary and Bill. just because you know someone doesn't mean you had anything to do with their suicides. the Bush administration has been directly responsible for more deaths, and that can be directly and easily known.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   

all those qoute "suidides" the only thing these people had in common was the clintons and reporting about corruption or illegal activiwww.zpub.com... Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just as she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house. James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people containing names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson died in May 1994 was found dead in her living roon with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
Bill Shelton - Arkansas state Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the gravesite of his fiancee Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 19Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death. 96. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON! no way its just a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   

all those qoute "suidides" the only thing these people had in common was the clintons and reporting about corruption or illegal activiwww.zpub.com... Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just as she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house. James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people containing names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson died in May 1994 was found dead in her living roon with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
Bill Shelton - Arkansas state Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the gravesite of his fiancee Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 19Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death. 96. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON! no way its just a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockets red glare
these were real people with real lives!!! they deserve better!

So did the 3,860 American servicemen that Bush murdered with his lies.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
[edit on 19-11-2007 by Astyanax]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rockets red glare

Yes, Hillary Clinton seems quite literate and is clearly capable of producing intelligible, well-rounded sentences, both written and spoken.

I can see why someone like that is likely to inspire hatred among the semiliterate, the confused and the merely mindless. Fortunately, there are enough literate, intelligent Americans to ensure that she becomes President in 2008. As she will.

'Die of suiside', indeed. The gods must be weeping. With laughter.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

'Die of suiside', indeed. The gods must be weeping. With laughter.

hello Astyanax, yes you make democratic sense. Hillary is the strongest and the smartest. that's why i'm voting for her. this conspiracy about the clintons hiring a hitman...old and invalid on so many levels. just another lame attempt by the republicans to keep their dying party. anyways, I gave you a star for that comment.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The Good Reverend Roger

If you want to discuss bush please do. I started this thread because I believe there was a conspericy surounding the Clinton's. My politics didn't enter into it. There are facts here that should not be ignored. Our country men and women are dead, fellow citizens, and I for one think it trancends our politics. I would rather the truth come out. If that harms a politician ANY POLITICIAN- I could care less!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
This is a good attempt at destroying Hillary's reputation.

How is this an attempt at destroying her reputation, the linked article was written in 1998, long before Hillary Clinton was running for president.

In my opinion she's doing a good enough job of destroying her reputation all on her own. I don't have time to read the full article right now but with that many names in the list I can't believe that the Clinton's are totally innocent in all this and if their guilty in just one case then thats one to many. This should be investigated by the DOJ as it would be if these claims were made against your average citizen.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
ever wondered why Bill drinks so much?

bill is a criminal and so is hillary.... i know someone's going to jump on me for that, but you don't have to look far or hard to find the clues... that said, they're all crininals... except Ron Paul
.. of course, that's why he won't win... yo need to have mafia ties.... like Rudy.. or be a cousin of a royal tyrant like George... if you're not willing to kill your own people in the name of a better world, forget it!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

I don't think anyone gives a... how she speaks. What concerns people is them getting back in the white house and goverment employees and civilians that get in their way being found dead all over washington and arkansaw with bullit holes in the back of their heads!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It's amazing you people really believe that Yo need to get out more often.

Line 2

mikell

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

You don't have to believe any of this. But, no one can deny how many people died when they had something to say about the clintons. these are facts! how many Gov. employees were found beat todeath in their government offices' before and after the clintons. 0 How many women have claimed to have been sexually attacked, 0. how many close friends of pres. bush have died of "apparent suiside) 1 and he was on his way to prison for corruption. How many died of "suiside"during the clinton regime? So many it's hard to believe they were all suisides. Especially whenn they shot themselves in they back of the head mutiple times!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
[edit on 11/30/2007 by rockets red glare]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You should know that during Bills presidency a group published a lot of # like this making all kinds of claims that weren't actually true. Since then one of the main guys came out and admitted everything, said it was BS, said he was sorry and said he was being used like a tool. I saw this in a video for myself but I can't remember what video it was.

Not sure if that's what this stuff is about but I'd venture to say it's related.

(not a Klinton supporter!)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join