It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do my Eyes change color?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
My eyes seem to change color from a definite green to a lightish blue, but it seems more distance-based than anything else. If I look at my eyes in a mirror from about five feet away they look light blue, but if I go close to the mirror and look at them, they're a medium green. When I'm inbetween that distance range, they're a light blue/green mix. It's nifty. Others have noticed it too. Of course, whenever I wear blue or green, my eyes seem to take on that color, but the mix of blue and green is still there.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
For my whole life my eyes will change from green to blue. I have really freaked people out before, I would be talking to them and they would react and be like, "wow I just watched your eyes change color!"

My wife always said that it was based on my mood, that every time we would fight they would go really blue but when I was uh horny they would be green. All of the government ID's I have had show different eye color.

Is this normal? Anyone else do this?

For some people yes it is quite normal. I heard from a co-worker of mine, that his green eyes change to a more noticable yellow when he gets really upset. My eyes just stay smokey blue. :p

What I find weird is that the eye color changes depending on what your mood is. It's related to something like a "mood ring" This applies to the different people out there.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Shrukin89]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
my eye's tend to change from a deep ocean blue to a light turquoise that ranges in color from bluish green to light steel as well as deep blue. The weather has never affected the color.. though when i'm upset i tend to have an increased blood flow to the optical senses.. dunno go figure :S also if anyone knows if there is something about the whites of your eyes becoming blood red when angered? i'd be really appreciative as well =D thanks and good luck with your eye thing

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

My eyes were light brown when I was a kid, then changed to green. Now sometimes my friends say they are blue or yellow - when I'm upset. It is good to know I'm not alone...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Its simple, you are a reptilian.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Don't worry mate both my mum's and I's eyes changer colour from blue to green. It might not just be mood it might also be the weather or even what your wearing.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I looked all over for answers to this question. I have a slightly different issue to add to the mix.

I want to understand why my eyes change colors and some of the explanations on here are reasonable, however, they do not pertain to my situation.

I have three daughters. We all have 'starburst' eyes. All of our eyes change between blue, green, gray, gold, and a 'starburst' of all 4. On a normal basis, they are all 4 colors in ring like patterns that resemble a starburst to me.

My daughters eyes change when my change. This has been observed by different people.

I can sit in a room, with the same lighting, in the same clothing, no makeup. If I get upset my eyes will change to deep blue. In another room, in different lighting, my daughters eyes will change as well.

When I cry they are bright green. My daughters eyes will all change to bright green.

So, as you can see, I can understand the scientific explanations on one level....but not on another.

If anyone can explain that one, I am all ears

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Ya My Eyes Change Colors... Golden To Hazel To Brown and Stuff Like That

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

My Eyes change color depending on the time of day, how well I have slept, what i am wearing, my mood, the weather outside, it goes from grey to blue to green to hazel to brown, its pretty cool I think and my girlfriends are simuliar they go from green to brown.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
My eyes do the same thing
When im really scared my eyes would turn a Dark Brown, almost black, and when i am really happy my eyes will turn a bright green, almost topaz. I scare a lot of my friends when they change, so all i can say is we are special

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

My eyes are yellow...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
My eyes are Blue...but if it's overcast or raining they are grey...so people tell me!
Also, are all babies born with dark blue eyes?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bekonabroom

no i was born w dark brown ones but my cats have always been born w blue eyes

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

My eyes are generally green...often light green...unless wearing a green shirt in which they seem to match. However, if I am angry they will turn to gray almost baby blue in seconds. I have also had people kind of freak out when they noticed it. Those closest to me know if my eyes are gray just leave me alone for awhile.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
My eyes change from green to gray to blue. I even remember a week in middle school where they looked violet. I notice my color changes when I am sick. My mom could always tell when I was sick because my eyes turn blue gray and sparkle. They are usually green but if I am wearing blue they sometimes turn blue. Also they are usually gray after spending the day at the beach.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
My eyes change sometimes, from mahogany to oak to tea colored. Lots of browns.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I get that to.
it's extremly weird because im 12 and that happened while i was at school talking 2 friends.
they swear they saw my eyes go from blue to gray to a really bright blue to a green and keep changing.
how is that happening?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
my eyes change when my mood does from Ice blue , bright green , gold or yellow and. black when im mad about some

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join