It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far can the "BIG 3" take the Celtics in 07-08???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Celtics have got me worried right now with all this losing. >_>

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
No worries... they lost to Orlando by 1 pt recently and that was without KG. They have been without KG and Allen for several spurts now. The biggest concern for Celts fans is can the BIG 3 stay healthy come April-June (when it counts)...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm not as worried now. They're 14-0 against the West (some big games to play still, but couldn't ask for a better start) and they've gotten some pretty good wins short-handed. Rondo's turning into a solid player, and their bench is learning how to pick up the slack (because they've had to).

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I was very impressed with that win over the Pistons a month or so ago. They played very physically especially hungry Paul Pierce!! They certainly can win the East if they stay healthy. The weak games that they will play down the stretch vs other eastern conference teams might help them stay fresh. This also is true for the Pistons who have a deeper team with the emergence of Amir Johnson, rookie guards Afflalo and Stuckey and the continued improvement of Maxiel!! I'm looking forward to a Eastern Conference final of Boston vs Detroit!! It should be interesting and very intense!!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
ugh, now we're sliding again. I can't believe the Suns beat us. : /

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Celtics had a tough west coast trip, but all-in-all they performed well. The games were close and KG was still recuperating. There's many rumors that Sam Cassell will sign so we got a veteran point guard, although I kinda like how Rondo is developing. The Suns game in particular was interesting because it showed how the Celts can keep up with fast paced game. Granted they have some defensive issues to work out but the it's much more fun to watch than the Piston's "stall ball."

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
After last nights win the C's are the first team to clinch a playoff spot. And they pretty much locked up the East now with the victory over the Pistons.

Great moves in getting P.J. Brown and Sam Cassel.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
win like 25 games to go, they clinch a playoff spot....

that has to be a record...

Its begining to look like i will get my wish....

Lakers v Celtics

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
They've looked great lately, making the extra pass and playing defense. It's like they played at the beginning of the year. I hope they stay healthy.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

Its begining to look like i will get my wish....

Lakers v Celtics

It kind of is, although I wouldn't count out: Lebron, the Pistons, the Jazz, the Suns, the Hornets.. I think SA might have lost it's edge at this point.

Just think about how much hype a Lakers-Celtics Finals matchup would generate!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join