It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on tape inadvertantly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
ok well I was surfing youtube looking for just some wierd stuff and I came across this guy that claims to be a wizard that can call upon lightning....(personally I think luck was just on his side and probably took multiple shots to get this...what would be impressive is if he had a ten minute clip of him doing this)

Anyways back to the topic I noticed at about 4 or 5 seconds something shoots to the sky...hmm was this a bug? What do you guys think?

Here is the video:

Lightning Man

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I dont see anything, sorry.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Yep, you can clearly see it. It's on the right side of the video. It goes straight up into the air, dunno what it could be, it does look alot like a bug just flying up past the camera.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I think it's this one...

[edit on 18/11/2007 by internos]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
To me that is a bug or a piece of dust or something.

I don't see how it could be a UFO because of its proximity to the camera. It would be absolutely tiny as it looks like it is in front of the house which is in shot.

Anyone got a different view?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I would say it's a ROD maybe, but I really can't say. But it's interesting.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I see it too on the right. Moved very quickly towards the sky. If that was a bird...my god did something scare the crap out of it for it to take off at that rate, probably the lightening.

Off topic the video is retarded. I was waiting for the guy to get struck...maybe next time.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

I agree with the bug answer, just trying to get more opinions before I came to a conclusion....needed more opinions whether it comes behind the house or in front of the house then that would definately confirm it was a bug.

new topics

top topics

join