It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If......?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I have noticed over the years i can put UFO/alien insiders, whistleblowers, government workers, military...etc into two distinct groups:

1: This is my story and its all i can tell you on the subject.

2: This is my story, BUT....i can also tell you the whole scope of the project i worked in even know it was extremely compartmentized not to mention i just happen to know every other conspiracy theory doing the rounds. I also have a few books for sale on my website and video lectures.

It just makes absolutely no sense when people like Dan burish, Wendell Stevens, Phil Schneider, Bill Cooper, Duncan O'Finioan, James Casbolt ...etc, seem to have knowledge far far greater then one would expect for a single player in the greater game we call "The deep deep world of black op". Im not trying to inply that i work at a "Top Secret" level but i only know my job and my job only. I play a position on a team and the work gets done, do i know the companies history, secrets, goals...etc ?...no. So its a no brainer in a "47 Levels Above Top Secret" environment EVERY SINGLE piece of information is compartmentized beyond one wildests dreams .

Having said that it just seem 1000000% more believable when i hear a UFO/alien story and the witness states "i just seen the UFO fly over our ship" end of story, no J-rod was the pilot and the witnesses father was the head scientist who reversed engineered the craft. What do you guys think about this idea ?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Well, Bill Cooper ... I'm sure you've read Behold a Pale Horse... and he makes an astonishing case for what he says in that book, at least. I'm not sure it's all 100% accurate, but that doesn't mean it has no relevance. He's only one man. Most of what he says is his observations, based on the reasearch he did and the people he was aquainted with... but he was a strange very reserved guy. Didn't like too much publicity and I think he truly believed in what he was doing, so that's why he had his little radio show and his lectures....

but there was a lecture in 93-94 that was suspicious because he showed like a clip of an obvious television documentary on the JFK assassination, presented like it was some special analysis done by a japanese research team he knew. Then he showed another video which claimed to show a cigar shaped UFO out in the open plain view... but I never saw the UFO. Although it could've been there... the audience didn't seem too pleased.
I think he just fell too far off the deep end... but I believe that he may have stumbled upon some things. His death was very suspicious. Some could say he instigated it, but I don't think he instigated their right to kill him.

I think these people you refer to were never high high level black ops, but they were enough to where they had access to info and experience which others are not privvied to, and with their reputations and their connections, they can find out more that we can.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
indierockalien, i have that video where cooper shows that Japanese footage of JFK and states that the driver shoots JFK, also the Behold a Pale Horse video where Cooper shows photos of the mining operations on the moon (Its a VHS rip and real bad quality) and the book and still Cooper is only echoing other "known" stories. For exsample Phil Schneider
talks about Al bielek, Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk Project and Al Bielek returns the favours. Its like 2 people full of BS backing up each others BS stories. Then someone like Dan burish will jump in and combine the bielek and Schneider stories and spin his own BS on top of that. Then its a game of "i know you are full of BS and vise versa, but if you call me out ill do the same" and as a result we have a BS stalemate. As for Coopers death i know that US cops will shoots anything that moves.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I too have also noticed the distinction.

I think the people who claim to know many things and tie in different conspiracies (like the alien wars, and the NWO) are much less credible than witnesses who have specific knowledge about one event they may have witnessed.

~S

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by salez20
I too have also noticed the distinction.

I think the people who claim to know many things and tie in different conspiracies (like the alien wars, and the NWO) are much less credible than witnesses who have specific knowledge about one event they may have witnessed.

~S

Thanks you i though i was going nuts here.

top topics

join