It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO agenda:ME HQ for returning aryan ETs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Researchers suggest Iraq war was centrally motivated from an Extraterrestrial-inspired religion

by Peter Tremblay

Scholarly testimony which includes historical research, suggests that the U.S. pre-emptive war against Iraq could be an attempt to re-start Adolf Hitler's original agenda of eventual military expansion into the Middle East, toward World Conquest. Indeed, Adolf Hitler sought to build alliances with Arab interests, as the Bush administration has similarly sought to build alliances with rich Arab elites, toward sought Middle East power consolidation. Hitler’s Nazi programme specifically stipulated, “The Arabian Freedom Movement in the Middle East is our natural ally... In this connection special importance is attached to the liberation of Iraq.”

It appears that Iraq and Iran are viewed by the human elites of this Extraterrestrial-oriented religious group, to be their ancient religious homeland (like for example, how Jews revere Israel), and that the current Muslim groups there, are little more than "squatters".

Dr. Michael Salla also cites numerous reports of alien spacecraft in the Iraq and Iran areas as evidence that region is a "vast energy portal that was strategically chosen for this reason, as the home base for extraterrestrials", during an ancient era.
JMHO:They have about a couple million years jump on us. Their mesmerizing physical appearance alone is enough to inspire adulation, reverence, & submission in homo sapiens.

Let's say this is the truth staring us squarely in the eye; is there anything anyone can do about it?

Me? I'll just be on the sidelines watching it all unfold; more helpless & powerless than a kitten on a tree, like always. I'm a pacifist.

Strangely, despite all the hush hush about contact, it seems the ETs are saying our notions about God are wrong. Its one of the very 1st things they seem to have let out the bag. If they insist on everyone renouncing the biblical Jesus Christ for whatever reason, they won't hear a peep out of me. They will just have to kill me

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
....Okay

Do you have a source for this? I'm sorry, this FSME is very skeptical when it comes to little green men.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
....Okay

Do you have a source for this? I'm sorry, this FSME is very skeptical when it comes to little green men.
the headline is a link to the source...

join