It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I kind of think that a lot of information is being withheld, as much as possible. Who knows what was done in the past to withhold information from us? People are digging up things that just don't make sense time frame wise with what we are taught about our ancient past.

I don't think that our past really started in some dirty pond. If you want to live in the pond, that's your business.

I think we are much greater than that. What if our past were vast and amazing? What if we traveled the stars in our ancient past? If we knew this we might not be tied to our fat a$$ed evolutionary text books, that tell us how primitive we are. And, we might not have our minds locked here on this earth, as our beginning.

Maybe, our beginning is out there....

So, could there be a war in space? Sure, maybe there is one.

Troy

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This may be available information or already stated. I wanted to take a step back for a minute.

I was under the impression that during WWII the NAZI government had made a pact with a group of Aliens. These aliens worked alongside scientist but each side had its own agenda. The alien group wanted human bodies for scientific study. Not just to open them up and check out the guts ect. They wanted test subjects to see how much could a skull take before it exploded from high pitch frequency. All sorts of information every Alien wanted to know, hmm? Well the NAZI party was given tech info to help the cause they were after. These energies matched between both groups and so a union was formed until the war ended.

The U.S. was soon to be in bed with these Aliens in the future.

During the time all this was happening, it was not being overlooked by E.T.s. They have been assembling here in mass on the planet. The grays had to come up with a plan to evade the future conflicts so they started a hybrid program. If they were going to lose territory they wanted to be able to have influence for future interactions.

Mid 90's War vs. Aliens and E.T. was here and Grays were sooner the victim of past games. Higher dimensional beings had come to claim the space around earth and all its life inhabiting planets of its galaxy. The real struggle to commence vs. those who dug in with Human Genetics to commence through manipulation of the populations. The remaining grays joined with the lizard races here. Fortunately for man they were not the only local E.T.s to enter this conflict. The earth itself has the ability to create what is needed when the time comes. We have allies in position on the planet who have been ready and waiting for the time to help drop the energetic grid keeping the populations blind.

Hence we are talking about the war that was started in the beginning of this thread. The war that has been waged and is currently being waged.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
One would think that with all the supposed interactions with said aliens, that a shred of proof other than "someone's word" would be available. So the aliens want to warn us, so they, in their infinite wisdom, decide to tell... mediums and random UFO believers? Feh.. no need to warn governments or anything!

Not one picture? One video? Nothing?

I also find it highly amusing that these aliens use words that mean something to US when they tell us their names. "of Light." "Syndicate." Words created by us meaning something very specific. Yet, these are their actual names? hmm.. what a coincidence! Or... it's just a storytelling mechanism to give it more impact. The latter seems much more likely.

I absolutely believe in aliens. I also absolutely believe this is all a load of rubbish. No wonder this gets no serious study by scientists. I wouldn't want to touch this sort of stuff with a 20 foot pole, if I were trying to maintain any sort of credulity with my peers.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I asked that very same question you lay before this thread. Why not just go to the governments? The answer was power, information was given and used and never shared. The new tactic to spread the information to select individuals to do this. This soon was a failed method. Checks and balances were needed. So it was decided that you had to have a group of people who had come together for the right energetic reasons. Seed groups sprung up all around the planet. First 10 , then 20 and exploded to 50. It was less likely for one group to fail. They were also a support system for one another. The logic behind this set up seem to make sense because one person was not holding all the cards.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Perhaps you know this to be real. But with no supporting information, I don't see why we should take your word for it. If someone told me it's all swamp gas, I wouldn't believe that either. Where can we learn more about this or how?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a lot of the stuff you guys are saying is REALLY out there. And you have no proof what so ever... and everytime a skeptic asks for something you guys just doge his question or brush them off and call them a "bad person" because they don't believe this lol.

C'mon!!! Lets be reasonable here, provide SOME KIND, ANY KIND or proof and maybe you'll make some skeptics believe this.

I personally think the people that came up with all this stuff are false prophet new age crack pots who probably took WAY to much lsd back in the 60s and 70s.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yeah, seems like everyone needs proof these days. Actually early on in the thread we were discussing many sources of proof. Although the last few days I have openly come out with what I know to help give a brief background and understanding to it all. Bringing this War info some new perspective. This thread was designed for people who already believe in what is going on, allow them to express what they know and piece the info together to create a timeline.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yes its possible. The Universe its just to big.
I think they are just waiting for our decision, to be kept in control or to be free. but the majority of us are still asleep and others are been kept in afraid, so will just need to see what happens.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Here Now

so many pleiadians,are they the symbol of telepathy?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join