It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I would like to think that we are a multi-colony made up of many planets that decided to live together here.

Far fetched? Perhaps. I've thought about it every night I look at the stars. Are we out there?

Some of the races stayed and some left over time. With human looking off worlders (because I won't call them aliens) indeed they would have no trouble living here quietly and interbreeding with us if they were compatible.

I saw a man in an office building, looked human, but the ends of his finger tips were much larger than normal. The size of a quarter were his fingernails, but everything else about him was quite human.

I've seen Farscape, Star Trek, Star Wars, Buck Rodgers, Space 1999, Babylon 5, Firefly, Explorers, Close Encounters, Men in Black, etc...

Wouldn't it be grand?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Sorry this makes no sense. We gave the star system the name for human reference. If some far away civilization saw earth through a telescope, they wouldn't call it earth, they would use their own name for it.

And the belt of orion looks like orion's belt so does that mean thats where belts came from?

What makes no sense?

I guess that was a bad example of evidence, but you asked about the Buck Rogers and the word Draconian originating from there. The word Draconian didn't originate from that series.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExaminer

I would like to think that we are a multi-colony made up of many planets that decided to live together here.

Far fetched? Perhaps. I've thought about it every night I look at the stars. Are we out there?

Some of the races stayed and some left over time. With human looking off worlders (because I won't call them aliens) indeed they would have no trouble living here quietly and interbreeding with us if they were compatible.

I saw a man in an office building, looked human, but the ends of his finger tips were much larger than normal. The size of a quarter were his fingernails, but everything else about him was quite human.

I've seen Farscape, Star Trek, Star Wars, Buck Rodgers, Space 1999, Babylon 5, Firefly, Explorers, Close Encounters, Men in Black, etc...

Wouldn't it be grand?

It would be neat but not possible. There is only 1 race living on earth. This has been determined through genetic testing. We could not breed with other races so that wouldn't work either. Sorry but a neat thought nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

Sorry this makes no sense. We gave the star system the name for human reference. If some far away civilization saw earth through a telescope, they wouldn't call it earth, they would use their own name for it.

And the belt of orion looks like orion's belt so does that mean thats where belts came from?

What makes no sense?

I guess that was a bad example of evidence, but you asked about the Buck Rogers and the word Draconian originating from there. The word Draconian didn't originate from that series.

I'm not saying it did, it's just that I find it interesting that a lot of this type of UFO talk seems to be rooted from other more earthly things. I'm sure there are alien civilizations out there but I don't believe their names Pleidians or Draconians. I believe these are just stories that have developed themselves over a period of years and now the story is accepted as real by some people.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

You're starting to catch on! The beings from Ursa Major are "Bear People".
The beings in the upper part of the constellation have pan shaped heads,
hence the "Big Dipper" nickname.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I'm not saying it did, it's just that I find it interesting that a lot of this type of UFO talk seems to be rooted from other more earthly things. I'm sure there are alien civilizations out there but I don't believe their names Pleidians or Draconians. I believe these are just stories that have developed themselves over a period of years and now the story is accepted as real by some people.

They're only called Pleiadians and Draconians to accommodate us. I'm sure they're called something else in their own tongue. As for stories being passed down for years, that's not true. There are tons of contactees in the world(even some on this forum) who are in contact with ET's and they know a lot. However, only they are privy to that information, so I wouldn't even bother asking for proof.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

They're only called Pleiadians and Draconians to accommodate us. I'm sure they're called something else in their own tongue.

Thats like you changing your name to Bob to accommodate me. Why don't we just use their own name as a sign of respect? If we can communicate them at all, that means we understand them so they could easily convey their name.

As for stories being passed down for years, that's not true.

No offense but that could at least account for some of the information as there is no proof accept STORIES told by people.

There are tons of contactees in the world(even some on this forum) who are in contact with ET's and they know a lot.

So the ET's have a private club that we can't join or know anything about but we know a lot about them because of the contactees who aren't supposed to tell us anything??? Does this really make sense to anyone ?

However, only they are privy to that information, so I wouldn't even bother asking for proof.

If you know they know a lot of information, then they have shared it so they haven't kept it private so I can ask for proof.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Testimony from thousands of witnesses who corroborate each other is even stronger evidence.

Is there a central resource where this could be reviewed?

Well I know Michael Salla of exopolitics.org has analyzed Contactee testimony extensively and he has a lot of information there.

Also Cliff Stone testified about human-looking ETs at the 2001 press conference.

Ruins on the Moon and Mars?

Again there is no evidence of this.

What about all the latest scandal with Dark Mission, the NASA deceptions etc?

This issue of ET evidence and artifacts on the Moon and Mars has been around a long time and isn't going away any time soon....

And "fallen angels" being exiled to Earth?

There is not way to validate this as anything other then a story. Your assumption that angels were aliens is pure speculation.

You are right. I'm again going by witness testimony that says that some of the ETs are very beautiful, almost perfect or "Angelic" looking.

"Star Wars" have happened in the past, even in our own solar system?

Really? Please show me evidence of this.
How do you know this?

Just trying to provide food for thought is all. A new paradigm shift perhaps.

You don't find it thought-provoking that there are references in the Bible to things like the Annunaki and Elohims and Nephilims coming to Earth, mating with our women etc?

[edit on 18-11-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

What about all the latest scandal with Dark Mission, the NASA deceptions etc?

This issue of ET evidence and artifacts on the Moon and Mars has been around a long time and isn't going away any time soon....

Well the idea may not go away but that doesn't constitute proof of any kind.
The idea of Santa has been around for a long time but we don't think he's real either right?

Show me why you would think this though.

You don't find it thought-provoking that there are references in the Bible to things like the Annunaki and Elohims and Nephilims coming to Earth, mating with our women etc?

Well the bible is not a historical test so that doesn't help in any real, substantive way.
As for aliens (other species) coming to earth and mating with human women... Didn't happen. We know scientifically that other species mating cannot produce offspring.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by isitmagic
Thanks for dancing around the question.
I believe in UFOs and ET.

But you cannot just make a statement like that with no proof.

Yes I can, I just did!

Perhaps it's best if sites like ATS don't know everything that's going on behind the scenes, as knowing too much tends to put people in danger and isn't helpful.

Agreed:
This could very well be the case and if Collier does have photos then perhaps he has been contacted not to reveal anything at this time perhaps even threatened by ET contacts. Could be the same with others that have come forward on some level. In other words these races are going to try to work around (us) as to not severely freak everyone on the planet out and make it even a worse situation.

I have been seeing alot of semi-disclosure activity with the UFO et subject on mainstream in just 1 weeks time(Kucinich in the presidential debates, CNN and retired military guys on Larry King and i think O Reilly had someone on last night)

Perhaps they have put this info out on some blitzed level just incase these ETs cant come to some agreement and all hell breaks loose. Dracs i have heard supposedly act before they think not to say they dont think things through or not intelligent but theyre predisposed to heavy aggression and not always seeing the entire picture when dealing with things. (Think of trying to always make decisions in a very impatient, fight or flight and peeed off frame of mind) It causes them to make a lot of mistakes. Lets put it this way..Something tells me we are not in the middle east for the reasons they tell us. Its not about Israel..its not about oil and its definately not about terrorism. It seems time is of the essence and theres a high level of urgency with this middle east thing. For what I dont know.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Show me why you would think this though.

I have already outlined the evidence and thought processes.

Testimony from thousands of witnesses.

Things like the STS-75 footage showing dozens, hundreds of enormous ships in our space. Millions of other sightings around the world for decades.

Vague references to extraterrestrial people and their interactions with us in the Bible and other ancient texts.

As for aliens (other species) coming to earth and mating with human women... Didn't happen. We know scientifically that other species mating cannot produce offspring.

But I'm not talking about "aliens", other species - I'm talking about the SAME species!

Extraterrestrial people who are distant relatives of ours and who have close enough DNA as to be sexually compatible with us.

Think of it as maybe several different offshoot colonies of Humans who all originated from the same homeworld.

Because it's only logical to start colonizing space, once you achieve the means for interstellar travel.... right?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by depth om
The false prophet shall come with false peace, don't be deceived.

The false prophet is most likely George Bush and the neocon New World Order crew in my opinion.

Lol. yeah right! dont give Bush that much credit, he isnt a prophet.

Muhammad was the false prophet :X

He was the only prophet that instructed to commit genocide on non-believers, and to eradicate entire ethnicities of people, entire tribes, based on their heritage. He was the one that instituted Jihad .. and he personally beheaded 100s of Jews, who's crime was nothing other than being part of a Jewish tribe.

Well.. according to the Holy Koran anyways. But we cant believe everything that we read, I know..

[edit on 11/18/2007 by runetang]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

But I'm not talking about "aliens", other species - I'm talking about the SAME species!

Extraterrestrial people who are distant relatives of ours and who have close enough DNA as to be sexually compatible with us.

This is highly unlikely for MANY reasons.

Think of it as maybe several different offshoot colonies of Humans who all originated from the same homeworld.

When would they have left earth?
Where did they go?
Why did they leave?

Because it's only logical to start colonizing space, once you achieve the means for interstellar travel.... right?

You're making an incredible assumption that, in human past, we were more technologically advanced then we are now. There is no evidence that this is true. If you have proof I'm wrong, I would like to see it.
Thanks for your posts.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
please post something to back up your sci-fi stories.

there are too much CIA-posters here and crap going on..
thanks

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Yes back in the 90's I started to make contact with multiple E.T. races and highly advanced spiritual beings (some who ascended) other born in higher frequencies. I then began my journey to continue learning as much as I could about these beings. I did find that we on the planet have aligned with the wrong sides at times. We have also worked with many other races who choose not to interfere with us, unless asked.

I have communicated with Pleidians, Andromedans, Sirians, Astar Command, White Brotherhood. I personally ask for the contact and I am open to what happens however small. Dozens of councils who seem to have both an offworld Alien-Angelic make up. Its been stated over and over again that they are here to help create the shift in our planet to bring the planet itself into a new consiousness. From what Im aware of the Grays have been defeated themselve and this was done late 90's. Pockets of resistance are still here but they are supported by the heavily entrenched Draco.

Over these decades volunteers have been coming here in waves. Born in human bodies as well to help the transition mixing with the mass's to happen smoothly. Having many light beings coming into existance on our dimension allows the energies from higher frequencies to anchor here in our existance. Creating pockets of higher energy allows our brothers and sisters from the stars to come down and work as well. Ultimately we are all along for the ride since the earth itself has a choice in the matter. The call has come out many years ago and soon the end of this learning will be lifted.
Keeping dense heavy energies is what the Draco want. Will we actually see a battle? I personally do not know. I do know that I have and do witness daily my own energy field being celebrated and liberated by higher light beings.

One question I always ask "Does art reflect life or life, art? Information has its ways of seeping out into the mainstream. Connecting the dots for some could prove to be fruitful or pointless...depending on your half full - half empty perspective.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Thats like you changing your name to Bob to accommodate me. Why don't we just use their own name as a sign of respect? If we can communicate them at all, that means we understand them so they could easily convey their name.

Uh, no. Would you rather call them karashashhhhsast or Draconians? If you've ever read the Thomas Costello interview, you'd realize that their names are hard to verbalize.

No offense but that could at least account for some of the information as there is no proof accept STORIES told by people.

Yes of course there are fakes out there, but not all of them are.

So the ET's have a private club that we can't join or know anything about but we know a lot about them because of the contactees who aren't supposed to tell us anything??? Does this really make sense to anyone ?

I should of reworded that. I meant they're not gonna reveal themselves to anyone else except their contacts, but they will give out information to help humanity.

If you know they know a lot of information, then they have shared it so they haven't kept it private so I can ask for proof.

The information is not private, but the actual contact is.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
Yes back in the 90's I started to make contact with multiple E.T. races

How did you contact them?

and highly advanced spiritual beings (some who ascended)

This is a stargate story line.

other born in higher frequencies.

All frequencies can be scientifically measured so what did you come up with?

I then began my journey to continue learning as much as I could about these beings. I did find that we on the planet have aligned with the wrong sides at times. We have also worked with many other races who choose not to interfere with us, unless asked.

Please provide evidence of this.

Over these decades volunteers have been coming here in waves. Born in human bodies as well to help the transition mixing with the mass's to happen smoothly. Having many light beings coming into existance on our dimension allows the energies from higher frequencies to anchor here in our existance. Creating pockets of higher energy allows our brothers and sisters from the stars to come down and work as well.

Excellent so we will have undeniable proof now as all frequencies can be measured scientifically. Have we done so yet? If not, why? If so, what did we find?

Keeping dense heavy energies is what the Draco want.

Please define dense, heavy energies in detail.

Thanks for your responses.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I do NOT want to insult anyones intelligence, ok with that out of the way.

Im all about people having an open mind, but not so open that my brain falls out and splats on the ground. So you folks assume there is an intergalactic war raging on and around our planet, and the general public has no idea this is happening. I am not sure what kind of science fiction tilter world some of you guys live in, but im here to insist that you get in to the sunshine and maybe breath some fresh air.

With out a doubt E.T. exist ok, im not denying that, but to suggest that our little blue planet is for some reason so important to aliens that they choose to have there little war around us is just ignorant.

I mean come on an NSA psychic assassin??

Like I always say maybe im wrong, but I will always be a skeptic thats just my nature.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Uh, no. Would you rather call them karashashhhhsast or Draconians? If you've ever read the Thomas Costello interview, you'd realize that their names are hard to verbalize.

Well so is jesus (pronounced hey- soos), so are many native american and arabic names. I doubt an alien species would rename itself to make is slightly more convenient for us.

Yes of course there are fakes out there, but not all of them are.
Could you provide evidence of this?

I should of reworded that. I meant they're not gonna reveal themselves to anyone else except their contacts, but they will give out information to help humanity.
So their only semi-selfish?

The information is not private, but the actual contact is.

If your don't know where the information came from then you don't know whether it is real or fake so the alien agenda would be severly compromised.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Reply to inintial post:

Absolutely true, I have known this from some time, unfortunatly our bonds are strong with the Draco and grey, we have been warned many times by the Nordic aliens not to mess with them but we did because we are greedy for new technology to use in our little war.

aparently that's why the massive disclosure movements have been more noticable lately.

What this means is once the offenders are ousted that we will go through a new stage in human development, one of high-technology and peace and most of all space exploration.

There is much turmoil in the near future, I would advice enjoying this moment of peace and ignorance.

Remember, once the time comes, i'll be fighting on the streets for the human race, i'll trully be Army Strong.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join