It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts and Apparations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I have this fascination with ghosts and such. I would very much like to hear any stories or experiences that anyone has heard or been through that have to do with the topic please do tell. I am very interested to find out what you have to tell.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I dont have any first hand experiences (unfortunately). But a couple of years ago we were living in a house were someone had died. the house was about 150 years old and we had been told by a few people that the place was haunted. My mum has recently told me that she used to see things in the mirrors and used to hear children luaghing in the middle of the night. the house was completely detatched so this was a bit odd. Also, when we first moved in there was a stone gargoyle on the fireplace. I still dont recon that had anything to do with it, but my dad wouldn't get rid of it. My dad isn't very superstitious so we all took the mick out of him because of it. He ended up stoning the thing up inside the fireplace.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Did your mum ever say what she saw in the mirrors? Such as the children that had been laughing, older ghosts, etc. And if so, does she remember what they were doing?
Just curious.

join