It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Abilites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I have been having diffrent tastes of things such as going into the future in dreams, lifting stuff that never thought i could but i cant now, Levitating only 1 object 1 time, Controling Fire just by the snap of my fingers, I made it rain in my city because i was depressed.

So if anyone out there can give me answers please do cause i am having a hard time discovering what i am capible of

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If you can actually do all of that stuff, it doesn't sound like you need any of our help at all. How did you learn to do each of those things, did you take some kind of lessons in a technique... if so, where? Or does it just "come naturally"?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
umm it woudl take you LOTS of practice to be able to levitate something and by that time you would know how you do it so I'll go with a borred teen trying to have som fun , sorry .

Yes telekinesis and Pyrokinesis are possible but it takes ALOT of practice. I can hardly spin a psi wheel .

On the off chance that you do speak the truth I would love to know your technique on TK

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
if you can do all of those things, why would you be having a hard time?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NoT_sUrE

My experience and intuition tell me that one is basically capable of doing (= interacting with the rest of the physical world) anything one really believes he/she can. It may sound simplistic, but then all great things are simple.

I do know another thing: talking - or even thinking a lot - about it might be counterproductive. (It is in my case.)

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yep the key (at least for me and how I was thaught) is not to think about it just do it .. I remember when I was told that it didnt make sense but after a while of practice it gets more clear

The more you think and force it to work the less it will actually work (at least for me)

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
reply to post by NoT_sUrE

My experience and intuition tell me that one is basically capable of doing (= interacting with the rest of the physical world) anything one really believes he/she can. It may sound simplistic, but then all great things are simple.

I do know another thing: talking - or even thinking a lot - about it might be counterproductive. (It is in my case.)

Very very true. belief is the very first way they weaken us. they also love polluting our minds with drugs in just about everything so we only use a fraction of our brains. fluoride for example is found in tap water the world over and is known as an intellect supressant

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I seriously agree with everyone else about why are you having trouble if you had done all those things but my telekinesis is an on and off thing some times I can go months without doing anything with my mind but the the years I used to practice I could do incrediblethings so in other words PRACTICE

new topics

top topics

join