It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Md. Parents Face Jail If Kids Skip Shots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Md. Parents Face Jail If Kids Skip Shots

www.cbsnews.com

(AP) Hundreds of grumbling parents facing a threat of jail lined up at a courthouse Saturday to either prove that their school-age kids already had their required vaccinations or see that the youngsters submitted to the needle.

The get-tough policy in the Washington suburbs of Prince George's County was one of the strongest efforts made by any U.S. school system to ensure its youngsters receive their required immunizations.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Again another example of the government telling adult how to live their life by taking the adult decisions away from them, and making the decisions for them with the threat of comply or be jailed.

Your children can't attend public school unless they have their shots. Now the parents may face jail time if they don't comply. We have no rights in regards to our own personal or our children's health.

Immunizations have been effective for the most part however from what I have read in the past there are possibly life ending side effects.

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
What happened to liberty? Whilst I don't agree with avoiding immunization (as the benefits do out-weigh the risks), it should be final decision of the parents. For the state to make such decisions is wholly wrong, and I would argue a breach of human rights.

new topics

join