It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Faction in Texas wants to encourage genocide against children and jetsetters.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Greatings, there is this weird neighborhood in Huffman called Idleloch and they are participating in diffrent forms of religious factions and terrorist groups.

Most of the neighbors are armed with long ranged weaponry. The neighbor behind me is cooking some form of methadone and all they are concerned with is Audrey Rose and Allah. Who do I report this too.

and the neighbors accross the street who stole my clothes are wearing this weird KKK suits but they are blue and purple. I am in fear that they are like those people who drink koolaid.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I am been working on developing my self as a person and I am concerned that these extremists might hurt my therapist or doctors with their extremist views and blame me for it.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
By reading this you have enough proof to notify authorities,maybe and if local cops are in on it call the FBI or another ,it's their job to investigate if these people are leaning towards claims made by you.

Maybe you will even receive a "reward"
,no seriously i live in S.Africa and if i should see what you are explaining/experiencing/claiming i would have taken steps.You are claiming the biggest crimes that can be committed,genocide against children..terrorism,call the cops,not being harsh but you should not have even asked anyone as you could be saving lives.

Cheers and all the best.

*Your second post you say "your therapist"..why mention a therapist to be harmed for your doings rather than family or friends? Or are you saying something in a subliminal matter to play with us? Sorry just needed to ask this.*

[edit on 11/17/2007 by qonone]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Shoot them. Don't bury them. Let them rot, to tell a story to others.

new topics

top topics

join