It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Desert Ghost Hunters Images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
www.adghosthunters.com...

There is the link to the list of investigations that those guys/gals have done.

If you scroll down you will see a lot of links in blue through out the stories that will lead to photos. I'm just wondering what you guys think of the photos has many of them claim you can see faces and what not. Now I can see faces but it seems to me like a lot of the patterns are coming from energy sources such as electricity, fire, or other electronic devices.

I came about their website from a television show, A Haunting, on the Discovery Channel. I had nothing to do with these photos or anything just wondering what you guys think about most of them. A couple of them were very creepy considering you can see very distinct faces in the energy patterns.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
photos:

pareidolia:

slow shutter/no flash low light:

camera strap... the oldest mistak in the book:

dust particle lit by flash:

a little interesting:

could be a reflection, wheres the pics of the rest of the room or verification?:

who is this fooling?:

none of those photos contain anything convincing. some photos are shutterspeed artifacts, the others are double exposures of some sort or outright fabrications

i guess they'd feel silly coming back empty handed from their 'investigations'

the evps are interesting, but just as suspect

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Yeah I didn't take any of those to be anything to interesting considering they all seemed to be something to do with the camera. A few of them caught my eye and were a bit creepy but really its all how you look at it.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
yeah, i know what you mean, i still love looking at ghost pics, half the fun is sorting through them and hoping to find something very convincing....

there have been a few pretty interesting encounters documented, here are some of my fav videos on the subject:

video.google.com...

www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 19-11-2007 by planetfall]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I know the original poster is in no way responsible for taking these photos.

Now that I have said that. I am getting very tired of seeing people posting obviously fake evidence. Or should I say easily explained evidence. It makes it that much harder for the true good quality stuff to make it to the surface. And these guys claim to be legitimate ghost hunters. Man that makes me mad. Why do people feel compelled to lie about things like this. Don't they understand it give ALL paranormal research a black eye?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I watched the show that you are talking about and I think it's funny that the girl that the show was about just up and left her friend with the "Demon" when it got rough.

As for the pictures, these guys really need to learn how to use their cameras...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
With so much trickery going one or at least the capabilities of it I think the only way to get believable paranormal activity is to personally experience it. If I was in a room and saw something move that was beyond the laws of physics I would then believe. I think when I retire one day I’ll do some of my own exploring on this subject.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It's weird how all the things caught on film are the same type of yellow orange glowing things.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
As a photographer for the last 40+ years you sure wasted a bunch of space for pictures of NOTHING!! It's kinda like people who take their Bigfoot cameras to take pictures of UFO's and wonder why their blurry.DUH

mikell

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I found the section on Prescott to be quite funny. I lived in Prescott for 5 years.
I drank in many of the establishment on Whiskey Row, including Matts. At
one time or another I was in all of them to look at the old pictures and historic
furnishings.

The Vendome was "back in the day" what was called a residence hotel or sanitorium. What we would call a retirement or old folks home. One of
my Aunts lived and died there (as a result of cancer as I recall).

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
As a photographer for the last 40+ years you sure wasted a bunch of space for pictures of NOTHING!! It's kinda like people who take their Bigfoot cameras to take pictures of UFO's and wonder why their blurry.DUH

mikell

Easy there killer, no one in this thread has claimed taking those photos. And not only that but not everyone can CLAIM 40+ years of photography experience. The photos had allready been debunked.

new topics

top topics

join