It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i almost went crazy style on an unsuspecting motorist today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
i seriously almost did..
now, i have been having a bit of a rage problem, anger, yadda yadda.

i aldo feel that adults should be allowed to do what they wish so long as they do not harm others AND, i feel like parents should be able to raise thier kids how they see fit..
so i was in a conundrum BUT, i was pissed and if my wife were not there to say the exact right thing at the exact same time, i think something very, very bad would have happened.

i am not trying to say i would haev jet li'd him and busted him up tyson style. hell, dude mighta messed me up but there woulda been a showdown at the stop light.

to the point.

it's about 10 am and we're driving to wal mart. it is cold as balls outside. i mean freezing...we're all bundled up, heat is cranked on and we're cold still.

we pull up next to this piece of crap as we are approaching the stop light and my wife tells me to look.

this dude is driving and he has TWO aby seats in the back, rear facing so that tells me they are fairly young....
dude is smoking a cigarette, AND he has the window rolled down a bit...

he was not blowing smoke ot the window...of course that was for the ashes and the butt.
so, his INFANTS get to freeze and breathe in some nice ole baccy cause dad is an asshole.

i really wanted to pull his ass right on out of the car.....

people man

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Dude,
You have ISSUES! Sounds like your camel's back is about one straw shy of breaking.
Two words: Anger Management.
Two more: Good luck.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

I hear ya man. Motorist get on my last nerve too. People driving like there are crazy, no seatbelts, kids jumping up and down in the back seat. Just remember that there's not much we can do about it. Kicking butt on just one is not going to stop the rest.

Afterall, we all live in a ship of fools. The only thing we can hope for is that most of them jump ship.

join