It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast 4 hour UFO Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I found this on Youtube. It was posted last week. It's a special 4 hour Coast to Coast radio show with George Noory, all tied to the UFO National Press Club Conference this past Monday Nov 12, headed by Fife Symington and James Fox (producer of UFO movie "Out of the Blue").

What's great about this is that it has all the major players (James Fox, Leslie Keane, Charles Halt and Jim Penniston, and much more etc. (both of the Bentwaters UFO incident back in 1980) being interviewed individually. It's not a rushed show with people constantly being cut off for lack of time like what you saw on the Larry King show, and the interviews are very detailed and mind blowing.

The link below is the first link (part 1).....there are actually 13 separate videos. The poster is only allowed less than 10 minutes per video on Youtube (hence the split up). Once you finish with the first, look at the right side of the webpage, there should be the other 12 parts posted. It's a special 4 hours of Coast to Coast, but the commercials were taken out, so all 13 parts total a little over 2 hours.

For those who can not get enough of this UFO subject and disclosure, knock yourself out!

youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up!

I was wondering what to spend time on tonight. I'll be listening to this.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It was a really fantastic show.

Sorry for the one liner.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It was a really fantastic show.

Not much more to say.

top topics

join