It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wats ur thoghts on WWIII??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
WW3 will start in the Middle East. But it will not "break out" until after a world truce which seems to last for a period of roughly 100 days. There seems to be revolution-like tendencies within the secret societies, which will end in an Ur like dispute where a new, but ancient form of astrology will be the outcome which will explain all of the Tannakh, the Gospel and the Apocalypse, aswell as a new form of sacred geography and new languages. Then all hell is gonna break loose it seems. And a third World War seems to be the only fitting description: An estimate third of the world's population will be killed in a war whic is faught between three fronts. There will be several parties of NWO type organisations who will fight against eachother during this terrible war, but the rightious will lay down their guns in fear of God and his Lamb. There will be scenes like back in Rome under Nero where people will be slaughtered while they are singing hymns. There will be a period of Babelonian confusion towards the end of this war, it is during this period I believe the two Witnesses will be killed, and the true identity of their enemies, the AntiChrist and his forrunner will be revealed at the same time. After the two Lights have gone to Heaven, the gates of Heaven seem to be opened, every thing which was earlier hidden or not fully understood will become clear as the day, and God will renew his Covenant, thus fulfilling it completely by spiritually destroying the doctrines of the Beast and preparing the world for the fourth Messianic Kingdom which will be like the second, which was Eden or Paradise, and the first Judgement will come where the godless and the stupid will be killed, and will sleep in the Unseen until the Day of God when they will be judged together will the rest of Mankind and the sinners among the kinds of Heaven.

This is roughly the way I understand or interpret Scripture about this war. I may edit this later on, for I didn't check all of it towards Scripture. Took it out of my head mostly, and I am not very good at remembering things. The chronology is often mixed up etc.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheButcher
world war III will start with the Arab nations attacking the Jews - they respond with nukes. US backs them while some other Nuke power (China?,Russia?, India?) backs the arabs. Thus Nato is drawn into it, though some countries may stay nuetral, or even go against US. US stays more or less imune from nukes because by this time they haveICBM defense. This causes the other side to resort to Bio war, which the US has no way to control. US responds the same way. 90% of human population gone in under a year.

Lets hope this doesn't happen, but this is the way i see it going down.

Also, the reason the US would be so willing to go to war against Arab states is because (like someone said) terrorists use a nuke or 2 against US.

I lind of agree with u but i believe it alredy started on Sep.11th

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hey Hamilton i kinda agree with you too

[edit on 10-7-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join