It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wats ur thoghts on WWIII??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hello I'm a new member and I know a lot about a guy named Nostradamus and that he predicted World War 3 and I want to see your predictions about when it will start and with who.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
How exactly did he predict WWIII?

Did he say: One day, there will be two wars, great wars, WORLD wars you might call them, then there was another, it would be called WWIII.

Lol, obviously not, but I'm interested in seeing it. George Washington Predicted WWI & WWII, and it appears he predicts nuclear war hitting the United states, but it's all speculative.

My thoughts on a true WWIII - I agree with Einstein.

"I know not what weapons the third World War will be fought with, but the fourth shall be fought with sticks and stones."

Unless we generally keep our sanity, or use mini-nukes, either or really. I could see a WWIII happening within 50 years, and in light of the great possibility for new marvels to come from it, I look forward expectantly, ansiously, and a little bit excitedly.

We have yet to see modern Rome fall, but when that day comes, ho, we shall see change.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Change... ah the one precious aspect of our reality no one escapes. Big changes are inevitable in the near future (5-10 years). Every action has an equal and opposite reaction they say? Well would that imply an equally positive result, inversely proportional to the negativity of WWIII?

Every event has potential for detriment and benefit. It is the lessons that matter, but your judgement on anything matters not. All is perfectly important in the grand scheme of things and for humanity and each and every person individually... DESPITE your personal preferences.

So what do I think about WWIII? Nothing, if it happens, that's absolutely perfect and I wouldn't change a thing. If it doesn't happen, that's just as perfect. It'll be FUN either way! Learning is fun, after all. We learn from everything, absolutely everything.

[Edited on 4-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You obviously didn't live through the Cold War. Any war fought with nuclear weapons is destined to destroy the aggressor as well. MAD- Mutually Assured Destruction. The theat now is groups that could get, or create WMD's. That would not be a war perse. The U.S. wouldn't be launching against the USSR, or vice versa , as it was in the past. They would be doing what they are now. So maybe WW3 is under way.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have no thoughts on WW3, it hasn't been declared yet!!

check back with me when it's happening and I'll let you know.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
That was my thought, maybe IT has already started.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Wats ur thoghts on WWIII??

I'm not 100% sure But I kinda think I am against it

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Viendin i dont exactly remember how, but i know a site www.crystalinks.com/nostradamus.html

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I predict it will happen either this year like 50% 2005 like 25% and 2006 25%

DoD

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
it may happen it may not who knows

DoD

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
he predicted the world would end in june 2001 its 2004 now

[Edited on 4-2-2004 by DoD]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoD
he predicted the world wouls end in june 2001 its 2004 now

Most of his writing are in a secret code(what is the word I'm looking for?)

I doubt that he specifically said it would happen on this date. But, I believe he said world would end around 2000, give or take 20 years.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I think WWIII, Is in the works of being declared. As for when nuclear weapons comes into play for WWIII, it will be quick and devastating leaving everything laid to waste.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
When WWIII happens it will be over in flash

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Though I hope it does not happen, I have this feeling in my stomach that we are going to face something very BIG!

Deep

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

he predicted the world would end in june 2001 its 2004 now

His predictions stopped at the year 3798. He didnt predict the world would end in 2001.

[edit on 10-7-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well Nostradamus predicted that it would begin on the elevinth day of 2001 read up more about him on

www.crystalinks.com/nostradamus.html

[edit on 10-7-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
world war III will start with the Arab nations attacking the Jews - they respond with nukes. US backs them while some other Nuke power (China?,Russia?, India?) backs the arabs. Thus Nato is drawn into it, though some countries may stay nuetral, or even go against US. US stays more or less imune from nukes because by this time they haveICBM defense. This causes the other side to resort to Bio war, which the US has no way to control. US responds the same way. 90% of human population gone in under a year.

Lets hope this doesn't happen, but this is the way i see it going down.

Also, the reason the US would be so willing to go to war against Arab states is because (like someone said) terrorists use a nuke or 2 against US.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I heard another version of WW 3 starting, it involves Jews and Arabs, but Russians back the jews and U.S...I am not really sure.

Has anyone else heard this?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
We are already in it. WW3 is a war of economy with occasional breakthru with traditional weapons fire.It will go on for the next century and only when there is a single goverment will the people of this world see their history as it is. Be aware of the fedral reserve and how the banking elite rule the rulers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join