It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World parliament? website layouts foundations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I thought nothing of this site, until I notice the layout was just like the UN home page.

www.worldparliamentgov.net...

This section worried me the most;

"HONORARY SPONSORS OF THE PROVISIONAL WORLD PARLIAMENT"

Notice how all of them are somehow linked to the United Nations.
I'm not suggesting this site is a cover by the UN, but the links are very worrying between them all.

Apparently in 1988-89, the group held a meeting with UN ambassadors

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
More investigating by your FSME

World Legislative Acts is something EVERYONE at ATS should read;

World Legislative Act #1 World Disarmament Agency

World Legislative Act #2 World Economic Development Organization

Wold Legislative Act #3 Ownership, Administration and Development
of the Oceans and Seabeds of Earth

World Legislative Act #4 Graduate School of World Problems

World Legislative Act #5 World Courts

World Legislative Act #6 Emergency Earth Rescue Administration

Wold Legislative Act #7 World Government Funding Corporation

Wold Legislative Act #8 World Commission on Terrorism

World Legislative Act #9 Global Ministry of Environment

World Legislative Act #10 World Hydrogen Energy System Authority

World Legislative Act #11 Earth Financial Credit Corporation

VERY worrying

Apparently, there is a "provisional" World Parliament - Which is arranged by the United Nations

WTF is going on?!?!

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I've taken time out to e-mail the group with a few questions, due to the similarities and links to the United Nations, I have to clear a few things up.

But seriously, this is something ATS needs to research.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I dont see what will stop rich corporation lobbyists from controlling The World Parliament. Basically this will be just like the corrupt USA and UN on a much larger scale.

I will never agree with a world government. There will be nowhere to run. A world government sounds great in theory, but in practice, it will be World Corruption. In fact, you can clearly see in the world today that the larger a country becomes, the more corrupted it becomes.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The contact info is Lakewood, Colorado. Since Denver's airport has been rumored for years to be the future center of Govt.....it seems interesting at least that Lakewood is near DIA. Not any evidence of a connection, but just saying...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Looks more like the pet project of a bored individual to me...

Although I am not against such a plan for a world goverment, this website doesnt make very much sense to me

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by maintainright
Looks more like the pet project of a bored individual to me...

I'd have to agree, it's pretty amateurish and simplistic Most of the links are dead and it doesn't look like it's been updated for years.

If this is the best the NWO can come up with I wouldn't be too worried.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Having found out who the owner of the domain is, a quick Google located the following:

miami.indymedia.org...

Considering the completely unofficial gov.com it is possible that this could be the owner bearing in mind the IndyMedia connection.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by skibtz]

[edit on 18-11-2007 by skibtz]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Awesome thread. Great research. Gets a star and flag from me. Still reading...

Tons of info. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
All the evidence for this and more is all on the internet. Some will not believe no matter how much evidence they see or read, until they see it or hear about it on their precious TELEVISIONS.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is way out of control requiring divine intervention- which will occur in our lifetime. We will see the evil end.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
The contact info is Lakewood, Colorado. Since Denver's airport has been rumored for years to be the future center of Govt.....it seems interesting at least that Lakewood is near DIA. Not any evidence of a connection, but just saying...

Actually you hit it on the head! More shall be revealed.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Thank you, Infinite, just when i thought things were boring around here...
Great find! Incredible stuff...
I'm going to make coffee and start reading.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Again, done some research about the group and have come up with this;

www.runet.edu...

I'm currently running some background checks on the members, this picture really confused me (again)

Dr. Eugenia Almand, Dr. Terence Amerasinghe, and Dr. Dominique Balouki of WCPA meet with President Eyadema of Togo in June 2003.

They've met with a head of state?

Take this from the 70's, its gettng more interesting;

1977. Second Session of World Constituent Assembly held in June, Innsbruck, Austria. Earth Constitution debated paragraph by paragraph, amended, then adopted with 138 original signers from 25 countries of 6 continents. Call for ratification by the nations and peoples of Earth is issued. Constitution is sent to U.N. General Assembly and to all national governments.

And, in 2007

The Parliament also passed a resolution calling for the prosecution of the alleged Pakistani war criminals who committed crimes against the Bangladesh people during the 1971 revolution.

This is more than just a lobby group, I've never seen a federalist movement having contact with governments and the United Nations.

From researching, this group has a huge financial backing.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by infinite]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I am sure this is all mountains and molehills.

The domain is registered to a guy who worked/works for Indy Media. A guy who probably set the site up as a personal project.

You can WHOIS to find out the owner.

Here is another site providing more details of the site and owner:
www.aboutus.org...

Check the HTML and see who authored the site and google him. An Argentinian chap. Hardly NWO.

Search this message board for 'Peter' - it is the owner pointing the people in the direction of his website:
www.indybay.org...

Case closed (for me)

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I don't recall claiming this was linked to the NWO,

I research before coming to conclusions. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

the un that wants to censor use of the internet so only those they approve of can use it (supposedly under the guise of restraining terrorist communications)----this they have been discussing for more than a year-----the internet is like a high speed book----someone said a long time ago:watch out when they start to burn books(nazi germany)because not long after this they will start to burn people !

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Loads of people support world government.

They want to create a New World Order based on one world government.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Honestly, I'm trying to see what everyone's having a problem with with this whole thing. If we look at the Constitution, we see the following paragraph:

Finally, these sessions of a World Constituent Assembly are fully consonant with the respected theory that democratic government arises from the initiative and consent of the people who will be the citizens under that government, that people at all times have the democratic right and prerogative to discharge or change any governments which do not adequately serve their welfare, and to initiate new governments when urgently required to their safety or welfare. No superior authority exists at any time to this basic right of people to initiate such action; and in particular, no authority superior to action by people exists for the organization and functioning of a World Constituent Assembly or a democratic World Parliament.

Now, based on this, what's so wrong with this system, where you and I, and every other human alive on this rock will have the ability to stand up and be heard on the most basic of levels? Is it Utopian? Sure, but so was the foundation of this nation. We could live to see the end of large-scale world conflict because there would be no need to fight with anyone else anymore, when everyone is a fellow citizen.

Again I ask, what's so wrong with this concept? Can we please stop trying to stagnate as a society long enough to come together as a unified group and say that we ALL want to have equal say?

Well??

For World Democracy,
TheBorg

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Chill out infinite

I am trying to get to the bottom of who is behind the website - the core of the thread I believe

You have no doubt done a fine job in researching the bodies mentioned on the site .

It was another poster who referenced NWO - I should maybe add an emoticon to express the humour laced within my NWO comment.

Best wishes and keep up the good work

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join