It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children...humans are ever-evolving.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Exactly. There is no evidence for 'indigo kids', and yet millions of people lacking self-worth are clamouring to call themselves such. People are making tonnes of cash of indigo kids, and it's not the indigo kids.

They need help, not fruity woo-woo labels. They're just kids with psychological needs.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
That list explains me to a T. Only order or organisation I like is in karate, because I am obsessed with karate. But all those traits I have, and none of it is a good thing. Sometimes i feel superior to others, and I keep a small circle of friends, who are also this way. I had a long convo with an ex girlfriend about how i hate many people and i hate being in social settings, and she is the same way, thats how after breaking up we are still linked. And I am very spiritual, and so are my circle of friends, we believe in our religion and idea of creation.

But I wont go as far to say or believe in Indigo children. Seems like a true Indigo wouldnt want to label themselves as such, or believe you dont stand out but are instead part of a large group of others.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'm an Indigo. Can't figure out what my daughter is, we just call her Jesus.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NelysStar

You either are or you are not... It's generally a feeling that will have been familiar with for most of your lifetime here. The remarks people have made are more than understandable... Extremely ignorant but very understandable. Amusing how the critics or know it alls have a tendency to quote directly from dumbass websites. Indigos are not hippies or new age stereotypes. It's all nonsense, disinformation and a yawnfest.

I am what they call an indigo adult [Warlock, Gummy bear, whatever]... Violet, indigo and yes it does register as an aura but it is more than that. It's an instinctual wisdom that is often confused as arrogance. It does not matter if people do not grasp the difference... They are just wasting time. I am not here to save the word; I am here to observe and document this worlds decline. We all are, how we choose to do it varies immensely. This is humanities most explosive moment and the majority of people are to busy sitting on their asses to notice or pay attention. We are living history and don't care... Not my problem, nor do I give a #.

At 36 years of age I managed to fly under the radar and avoid the mass doping. I am not ADHD regardless of the comments (mainly sheep), I'm an indigo... We just see through the veil and all the bull#... We can sense each other's presence and recognise and unspoken language. We come across as spoilt brats because the rest are still buying into this system. We are difficult because we can't play sheep and can't settle in the brainwashed bliss. Black and white does not cushion the blows for the over sensitive, not a yes person and never was. If it come across that we are aloft or to cool for school it is because we are... We are better, better than this naff existence... We all are, EVERYONE... Indigos just figured it out earlier. Everyone is exactly the same it's just some of us are here to kick a few sleepy asses into line. If you can't swim, you'll sink.

I couldn't care less if people think it's a needy, indulgent fantasy, other peoples opinion of me is not my business... I know I'm hot # anyway but also know I am no better than the next. Indigo, not a tree huger (nothing wrong with that) but won't pity others inability to think for themselves... Lazy minds are a waste of space.

Seriously people, live and let live. Lose the judgement, stop buying into the utter bullcrap. It is what it is... It always has been. Some big, twisted joke of a dream.

Oh... And Jellyfish are alright. Fear not.
edit on 4-3-2014 by cmcmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by candy coated clown

I don't know what you mean by Children Of The Corn... As in the movie..? I watch that a lot growing up lol.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

NelysStar
It is your birth attributes. You are born as such and only evolve to resist authority. An interesting way to be thrown into today's world eh?
Born.

There are no birth attributes related to awareness, especially the ones to resist authority, it's a fantasy of greater destiny, of "special purpose". A childish dream. Child is born with no awareness, apart from basic instincts for survival, instincts for hunger, sense of pain, etc. Child when born, cant even see the picture with eyes, it needs time to learn to decode the "blur" that it sees. In the first years, child has only its subconscious part at work, a part that will later become awareness, when it figures the current state of the environment in which it will exist. And all that is a protection mechanism that exists to lessen or nullify the suffering of the child if it's born in some place horrible and contrary to the force that created it.
"Resistance to authority" is contrary to a newborn child instincts, that seeks protection from the "authority" that is its mother, father or someone else.
"Resistance to authority" in other then children, evolves faster in modern times, because of greater exposure to information, caused exclusively by internet. And that phenomenon is Global.
That is a current state, though. Technology will come to the point, where NOTHING of the above will be true. It will change the reality of human condition from its core. It will fuse the powers of nature with humans and create endless new possibilities of existence.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Indigo Children is just a lame excuse you parents are looking for, I can't control my kid he must be indigo.

We can not discipline our children like the old days, no wonder they don't respect our authority.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Perhaps,...there may be some children that are not in the "box".

Can I tell a story about my oldest son? He is 5 soon to be 6 years old. We first noticed his adroit memory when he was reaching 3 yrs. He received an alphabet mat that had pop out letters as a gift. He recognized all of the letters immediately, and played with them for a day or so. After he had this for a day, my husband hid one of the letters behind his back and asked Odin what was missing. He answered correctly and then was asked what color it was. Again, he answered correctly. This went on to our amazement, letter after letter, color after color.
At 3 1/2 he was reading. He read everything, street signs, boxes, google maps, the weather channel. At 4 we put him in school. His first couple of months in kindergarten were spent in 1st grade math, 1st grade reading, and k fun stuff. He was bumped up to 1st grade.
This is not about my son's accomplishments. It is more about some strange things that he has said. Here goes: Last September, he asked me when we were going to meet Joe. You know, my cousin baby Joe. My sister-in-law was pregnant and hadn't yet found out the sex of the baby. She had the baby on the 12th and named him Joe.
Another recent one: We were talking about how old I would be when he was such and such age. This went on for awhile. And then he asks, "What age will you be when you are a baby again?" I told him, I don't know. A few days later he tells his younger brother that he won't be a baby again for 2000 years. He says these things in the most absolute seriousness.
This little boy is very sensitive and serious. He picks up on feelings and internalizes them. All I can do is love him and let him be him.
No labels atatched, There are some interesting souls coming into our world. I am so lucky to have one in my family!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

NelysStar

These little Beings are coming with the abilities to see past the illusions. The abilities to travel within their consciousnesses throughout the dimensional realms. They are able to see past the illusions that are created within your third dimensional realities.
I'm not sure if this topic new to anyone. I am an indigo child. After learning about this idea of human evolution, it made complete sense to me. Humans are ever-evolving. I really fon't hear much about that.

www.greatdreams.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Love.

so what made you feel like you are an indigo

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Notable believers

Jenny McCarthy used to believe that she was an indigo and her son was an even more evolved crystal child.[5] She even ran a website - Indigo Moms - that served as a meeting place for parents of indigos and crystals. The site vanished in 2007, around the time Jenny got her degree from the University of Google and decided that her "crystal child" was vaccine damaged.

Rational Wiki Entry on Indigo Children

I nearly fell off my chair!

But now the uncontrollable laughter has stopped, it's facepalm time..

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I came upon this site because I was surfing the internet trying to find an explanation for my child. You see, my husband and I are both dark haired, dark eyed, dark skinned. We are distant cousins (don't judge its our culture!) and everyone, and I mean everyone in our family looks alike. People even think that my husband and are are siblings (we are not). We are able to trace our roots back as far as 1890. The problem (gift) is that we had a child with blue eyes, light skin and light hair. We went back to our great-grandparents and everyone, and I mean everyone has brown hair brown eyes, and brown skin. Short of a DNA test I feel convinced in my heart that this kid is not mine. Crazy huh? She is 15 months old and she is different then other children to say the least. I know that every parent thinks their child is "special" but since she looks so different, a part of me has never been able to bond with her so I can look at her objectively. An old woman once joked that back in the olden days my husband would have killed me for bringing this child home (because she does not look like him).
Its not only the way she looks that is weird. She will walk up to strangers and touch them. When she does this she closes her eyes and breathes in deeply. Most of the time she will open her eyes and giggle and smile, but other times her bottom lip will quiver and she will burst into tears. Its like she is feeling something. She can also tell when an animal is near. Whenever she sees an animal she will say "hoo hoo" (sounds like a grunt). The other day she pointed to a house and said that and a few seconds later a dog came out with its owner. Sometimes she will be sitting on my lap and point at an empty spot at the wall and say "whos that" and slide off and run in that direction. Then when she gets there she will look around confused.
Everywhere I go people are just drawn to her. They say she is a special child and different and whatever. Maybe I'm crazy, but there is just something different about this kid. She really isn't like other children I've ever seen. Do you really think these "indigo children" exist?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
yes, I am aware how genetics work, but nobody in our family has blue eyes. I repeat nobody. Not even 4th, 5th, or 6th cousins. So the chance of us having a blue eyed baby is like .0000001%

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I posted her picture as my avatar. Now imagine 2 arabic looking people as that childs parents lol

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: frayedknot
my daughter displays these same attributes as your son , we first started seeing her spark around 3 she new all the colors we put in front could read quite well see things in the distance that I would need a scope for , at age of 5 was reading to the level of a 16 year old ( grade ten ) in Australia past her exams in the top ten percent of Australians in her year (grade 3 ) . she seems sometimes to stray off like she is looking strait through at something else , and at times she beats me to the punch of what I am about to say , and than walks away saying I just red your mind dad .this has happened heaps of times , she is very in touch with nature and not so much now till about a year ago in her sleep she would speak fluently in another language it spun me out as the language wasn't known to me , it sounded tribal I ended up asking an aboriginal mate of mine who is very spiritual for guidance and help , he told me to lay her on her side when she started to speak in another tongue , this stoped the talking almost immediately in her sleep , but one night while this same mate of mine was over she started talking in her sleep , he came in to room and walked spinning out and this were it really gets weird , he said she is speaking our tribal language fluently with no mistakes , he was so freaked out as being custodian he and only a few others only know this language . it sent a chill up my spine as well as his . as when she is awake she has trouble even saying the simplest word in this language , and to say she wasn't even born up here on the north coast she was born down south , and we came back north to were her mum was born to get away from the big city and that was when she was 3 and half , but about six months before the move from Sydney a lady that lived across the road from me was studying psychology , she struck me as weird to begin with but every time we would see her she would say your daughter is defiantly an indigo I didn't have a clue in what she ment . one day I asked her what she ment by indigo she said to me that my daughter has all the traits she is a bright spark she than handed me a book called indigo children , she said its yours , and you will see what I say is true, that was back in 2009 . my daughter and I are very connected and it was getting to a stage were I had to pull back and say to her stop telling and talking about the things she was experiencing with other kids as they started to pick on her , know she just talks to me a bout these things . some I dismiss but some I take with an ever so eager ear as she spins me out into how much she actually knows .

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: saramiller2016

This isn't facebook. use your own picture as a avatar not your child's..

and I am not being rude or anything but it makes me sick when parents post images of their kids and use it as their default picture.
edit on 19/5/2014 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Why is it that many 'indigo' children, from the descriptions given, sound like they're somewhere on the spectrum between Autism and Asperger's? I would STRONGLY suggest seeing your doctor and ask for your children to be given an Autism-Spectrum Quotient (AQ) test (it's called different things in different countries). Doing so will help your children more than you can understand. If you think that having an Indigo child is 'kinda cool', then you have all the more reason to ask for the test - because you may be damaging them more than you think.

PLEASE - get them tested.

edit on 20-5-2014 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join