It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone on youtube claims to have found on earth a similar like region as Cydonia on Mars?!?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I don't really see anything on the original mars photo of Cydonia- Granted the "Face" was kind of interesting, but I remember seeing something on the ol' tube a while back that should a 3D image of the "Face" and, to me, it debunked the idea entirely.
Wish I could remember where I seen this at.
Anyhow- The video didn't do much for me; feels like the guy was grasping at straws.
Good for him, being creative though.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

i just found this avatar recently------had been looking for something totally different from this but was shocked when found it.the muslims started construction on the dome of the rock starting in 661 ce.to the best of my knowledge the muslims like the jews do not believe in having man made images in a religious place lying around or they destroy them------the jewish temple had been destroyed in 70 ce by the romans led by titus.if this face has been on mt. moriah since before the days of abraham being told to offer isaac there or after that point i dont know but when the muslims also the sons of abraham dont destroy an image-----it must be very important to them.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

Those are snow capped mountains, all of that is snow, not permanent structures. Plus, your video doesnt show anything, nothing you showed made any sense, and nothing even lined up.

But on a positive note, I like to watch videos like this and I appreciate your efforts, and if you stay at it, you might actually uncover something real.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
It's statistically inevitable that humans will see human faces and other anomalies in rock formations on every planet. Cydonia is just a bunch of rocks, that's all.

You forgot to say "In my opinion, Cydonia is just a bunch of rocks"

The people here on ATS and elsewhere can't really prove Cydonia is an ancient city like they believe and the same goes for the people who believe it's just rocks.

Neither side has proof, so stop posting everything you say as fact and nothing more. Because it's actually nothing more than your opinion.

That's the one main problem I have with a lot of people here on this site, mostly the debunkers. Stop posting everything you say as fact when none of you can prove your theories either. It gets really old seeing someone come in and say things like "Oh it's just a rock. Nothing to see here, move on". It completely disrespects everyone when people post like that. It shows that your biased and don't care for anyone elses opinions.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatblissguy
reply to post by Lunica

Those are snow capped mountains, all of that is snow, not permanent structures. Plus, your video doesnt show anything, nothing you showed made any sense, and nothing even lined up.

But on a positive note, I like to watch videos like this and I appreciate your efforts, and if you stay at it, you might actually uncover something real.

Its not my video...

So if you think it did not make any sense...
Well... good point if thats your opinion.

I posted this link to give other people an opportunity to see it and react on it.
And I am interested in those reactions

Greetings Lunica

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lunica
I posted this link to give other people an opportunity to see it and react on it.

... and that's the best thing to do, ALWAYS.
Heck, plenty of fake ufos, fake aliens, small black dots over a white background, white dots over a black background, alleged shapeshifter, orbs and so on: this one, at least seemed to have somehow a story behind.
The best thing to do is to post it in order to share opinions about it. It doesn't matter what's the conclusive result, IMHO.

[edit on 19/11/2007 by internos]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Disinformation at it's best!! I don't see any simularities to cydonia and the earth location

I guess I could look at anything and say " hey that looks like my house or my country. That cloud looks like a dog or that moon looks bigger than the last time I saw it. It's all in your head and you can believe it if you want to, or you can take a look at others opinions and keep an open mind.
And if you look at the face on mars it's really not a face at all. But the one in the earth picture is?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

Apparently, the pyramids in Egypt are on the same lats and longs as the Cydonian. So maybe the Sphinx is the face's substitute.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join