It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me with meditation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Can someone help me with meditation? I've heard that people can make energy balls or see auras. I've also heard that that can be achived throught meditation. Can someone tell me a way to meditate? Using the websites is hard to understand.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I have the same problem.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sc2300

You have a long road ahead of you if forming "energy balls" is your goal and only reason for meditation. You'll realize how ridiculous even concentrating on breathing only is and probably give up the whole "street fighter, ryuken" thing.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hawckman

You may want to try kundalini yoga. It's not too physically demanding or difficult (you may have to be able to stretch a little). I haven't had any major occurrences yet, but I feel I've had better results with it than meditation.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You just gotta find your own way, dude. Everyone is unique. We all have a certain way of thinking, acting, moving.... All you have to do is learn to control your thoughts and silence your mind, not even so much concentrating on your breathing... but just reaching out and being patient.... but I haven't tried all methods nearly yet... although with anything other than my own hybrid method, I can't achieve anything other than headaches and drowsiness.... so far.
I've made psiball once... but I've been at this for a year now... and you need to have a lotta free time on your hands. You cant expect to do 15 minutes every few days and achieve noticeable results. If you wanna do all this stuff, you need to make a good amount of time for it... like an hour a day at least. I'd be so much further along right now if I hadn't slacked off. Once you get it, don't think you'll have it forever unless you maintain it. I can't tell you how to meditate. How do YOU think you should meditate? is the important question.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by indierockalien]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't know, maybe just try to clear my mind, maybe astral project?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yeah you could also try astral projection. Have you heard of the Monroe Institute? They sell a kit that's supposed to produce results. I haven't tried it.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
someone suggested www.psipog.net... good reccomend.

Go there, and take what they have to say for a whirl.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thanks, both of you!

new topics

top topics

join