It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i'm being channeled.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The other day I was lying in bed meditating, which i really didn't start doing regularly untill a little while ago, well i've been getting this voice that wasn't mine, the voice said Josh, and after that I came out of my meditation, it kind of freaked me out (I think this message might have been coming from the 'other side'). But this has also happend before.

About 2 weeks earlier during meditation their was a voice telling me a story about something that happend somewhere in the middle east about 200 years ago, after the story was over I figured it had to be from one of my past lifes but untill recently I have came to the conclusion that it wasn't because it just didn't 'click' if you know what I mean.

And I also think that I have been receiving messages from the future or alternate realities, another time when I was deep in meditation another voice came through and said "Dick Cheney is resigning as you receive this", so I jumped up and ran to the tv and saw nothing about it, i even got on ATS a little while back and posted a thread about it hoping that i would be right but I wasn't

So has anyone else ever experienced this?

[edit on 11/17/2007 by Uniceft17]

[edit on 11/17/2007 by Uniceft17]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
NO. But I wish I knew how to meditate, how do you meditate anyway?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think you have your tenses wrong.

You believe you are "channeling" not "being channeled."

One of the things I understand about meditation is that the meditator's mind will play tricks in order to distract from "becoming at rest/peaceful" because the mind does not find complete "silence" to be a comfortable or natural state.

Have you found a way to verify the 200 year old Middle East story? If you have, are you certain it wasn't something that you'd heard or read somewhere in the past that your conscious mind forgot and that your subconscious mind may have thrown up to distract you?

The Cheney thing sounds more like wishful thinking than prophecy.

BTW, i don't accept that such a thing as channeling past or future events exists.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
I think you have your tenses wrong.

You believe you are "channeling" not "being channeled."

One of the things I understand about meditation is that the meditator's mind will play tricks in order to distract from "becoming at rest/peaceful" because the mind does not find complete "silence" to be a comfortable or natural state.

Have you found a way to verify the 200 year old Middle East story? If you have, are you certain it wasn't something that you'd heard or read somewhere in the past that your conscious mind forgot and that your subconscious mind may have thrown up to distract you?

The Cheney thing sounds more like wishful thinking than prophecy.

BTW, i don't accept that such a thing as channeling past or future events exists.

I've meditated alot throughout the years, so I don't think this is just my mind trying to play tricks on me, the Cheny thing was probably me though, lol.

I can't verify the 200 year old story though, I remember bits and peaces because it was so long, it was like actually being their breathing the air, feeling and everything, I was on the way to a friends house but never made it their, the last thing I remember was falling down and being very thirsty and hot and the place was going through a severe drought.

The voice that was saying Josh, I recently found out that one of my friends name is Josh it's his first name but everyone calls him by his middle name, and that his sister had recently died, I thought that it could have been her trying to send a message but I just blocked it out.

top topics

join