It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insiders Expose Reasons for UFO Secrecy and Coverup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Insiders Expose Reasons for UFO Secrecy and Coverup

www.rense.com

Disclosure Project Director Dr. Steven M. Greer reports that government insiders have revealed the existence of a shadowy, highly classified program related to UFOs.

The reasons for the secrecy are simple: The inertia of highly classified programs, embarrassment over past illegal actions taken to enforce secrecy, and the fact that the energy and propulsion systems behind the mysterious UFO objects have been studied and fully understood.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Makes some very interesting points.

The tremendous love for oil and the wealth it creates could indeed put a damper on any new technology that would allow us to be free from the oil burden for our energy.

I, for one, can't wait until we get some sort of disclosure or irrefutable proof of life from another part of the universe.

Jasn

www.rense.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The problem here is that Rense and Greer are involved. I respect Greer's attempts to expose the truth but he comes off as a quack. His efforts are noble but time and time again nothing much prevails. I smell another book in the making and the cash cow in full gear. If Greer has the goods to prove the existence of extra-terrestrials then spill the beans and do away with the other BS.

brill

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by brill

Simi, don't jump my ass here..but I agree with brill..
the sources are Rense and Greer...????Questionable at the very least.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
um former CIA director confirms wow this is big

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

There's a another former director, I think, Casey, that talks up 'otherwordly threat' Buskw...

And Simius, that update of your avatar is extreme, you've really gone beyond on that one. I'm really LOLing over here w/ what transpired of another conversation in a threat about yr avatar. Too funny...

[edit on 17-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Everything in that article was said in 2001 at the National Press Club Conference, and I believe its true. But so far, very little seems to have happened and the world is even more corrupted than before.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

join