It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 radio trasmission recordings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I was getting ready to go to bed, I have to be up and back at work in about 5 1/2 hours but I just came across this.

It is supposed to be the radio transmissions from flight 93. I have not checked it out yet, and I wont have time to till I get off work Sunday morning. According to the article that accompanies the recordings, it claims that a list of demands were also broadcast over by the hijackers which would indicate that intended to land the plane and not crash it into any buildings. The article also says that if this was the case, the passengers would have known this as well and not stormed the cockpit. It goes on to discuss the altitude and time it took from that point to hit the ground (45 seconds) and that it would be impossible and why. I found it very interesting but again, I have not listened to the recordings but decided I would give you all first crack at it. I will add my 2 cents after I listen to it myself when I get back from work early Sunday morning.

Flight 93 radio transmissions

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by section8citizen

The ''we have our demands'' radio transmission was broadcast at 9:39:11 and the airplane crashed at 10:03.

According to the article that accompanies the recordings, it claims that a list of demands were also broadcast over by the hijackers which would indicate that intended to land the plane and not crash it into any buildings.

I disagree with that. There is no evidence to be found that the hijackers intended on landing the airplane. Remember that the hijackers only wanted to fly the aircraft and not learn how to take them off or land them.

The article also says that if this was the case, the passengers would have known this as well and not stormed the cockpit.

I have to disagree with that also. There were only two communications made by the hijackers using the radio and both of those were sent out on the air traffic control frequency and not the passenger cabin. The passengers never heard any communication from the cockpit once the hijacking started.

I can't find any accounts of the passengers claiming that they heard the hijackers communicate to the passenger cabin.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
35,000 ft = 5.7 miles. At cruise, Mach = ~ miles traveled per minute.

Assuming a cruise Mach of 0.82, this equates to ~8.2 miles per minute. In 45 seconds, the aircraft will have traveled ~6.15 miles.

If the aircraft traveled 5.7 miles in 45 seconds, this equates to 7.6 miles per minute, or ~M0.76 vertically (this would be an average as it was probably traveling faster).

What altitude is Shanksville? I could figure an approximate average airspeed for the moment of impact.

Does anyone have a copy of the FDR for Flight 93??

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Is this what your looking for?

I'm not sure that I understand the question that section8citizen is asking. Is he wanting to know if it is possible that flight 93 crashed 45 seconds after Edward Felt's phone call?

[edit on 17-11-2007 by Boone 870]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I listened to the unfiltered second recording and i found it difficult to hear what they were saying.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I started a thread called : " flt. 93 : Did the highjackers want to land ? ". and got basically no responses. There is a link there that takes you to a site that goes into detail about this. If true it is BIG news and I cannot figure out why more people are not responding..

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Maybe, just maybe that's why it was 'shot' down... The ONLY plane (IMO) that had passengers and terrorists (with the others being controlled somewhere and the pentagon being struck by a missile), they didn't want ANY witnesses alive...

As for the passengers of the 'tower' planes, I'm sure most of them were fabricated and the 'terrorists' have been revealed to have turned up alive all over the world.

9/11 was (again in my opinion) the biggest piece of wool pulled over people's eyes.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

Not really...... I was looking for the actual data itself, although the traces are an interpretation of that data, so I doubt it would prove much.

If it really did crash as described above, rather than how the FDR suggests it crashed, then this is some hard verifiable evidence we have here to show that it didn't go down (no pun intended) the way they said it did in the official report.

Does anyone have the full, un-edited ATC recordings?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

Well, first off you can feel free to disagree with my post all you want, it was not ME saying those things, I was just giving the readers digest version of what the article says. Secondly, I was not asking any question at all. Like my post said, I was giving you all first crack at it. I have not yet listened to the recordings, I just read the article and posted it for you guys. I just got home from work and I doubt I will listen to it tonight. I am just too tired and ready for bed to be honest. I will do it tomorrow sometime and then give my opion of it all afterwards.

top topics

join