It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird 9/11 Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Im Not too sure if this is the correct place for this topic, but it looked like the most appropriate place.

Because I was In Australia during the 9/11 attacks, it was night time so naturally I was sleeping. AT around quarter to 11, I suddenly woke up because I could hear a massive explosion and what sounded like a football stadium of people scream in pain and begging for help. I woke up and I could still hear hear these people so I rushed out to the lounge room to call 000 . When my parents saw me rush out they asked what was wrong. It toom them a good 10 minutes to explain what I heard was "just" a dream, and that they had heard no explosion/screaming.
At the time, I just thought I had a really vivid dream and went back to sleep. It wasnt till the next morning when watching the news coverage that i realised that I had heard this noise exactly the same time the first plane hit the tower.
So my question is has anyone else had an experience like this, either from 9/11 or any other event, or is what i experienced a bizzare coincidence.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Creepy. But the trouble as with most stories is that the only proof any of this happened is what you say.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sorry ,but I'm not having any of it.

Registered date: 6-9-2007

Then the date of the post.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hey man, seriously, don't rag on the guy for not having proof. Go get your own proof, seriously! Prove it to yourself.

To the OP, if you are genuine, which I have no reason to believe you aren't ( you haven't given me that reason, so to dismiss your account with no proof that you are lying is umm ignorant).... that is an amazing bout of ESP you had, my friend!

Something like that happened to me... but it wasn't 9/11 related. My friend died in a bad car accident a couple years ago, and well the night of his death, I was out walking my dog at around 2:30am, and I suddenly had to stop because I felt like something really really bad had happened, and someone had died... and I kept picturing what I thought was my OTHER friend, Jesse.... and then a glowing purpley green mist (it looked more like that color changing paint you can get on your car, a bunch of colors but mostly violet) appeared beside me, and I was like hmm I'm real tired, I must be hallucinating. I started walking, and the misty thing kept following me and my dog noticed it pretty soon and started barking at it... so I got real freaked out and ran home fdull speed. Next morning, I wake up and get in contact with my friends to see what they're up to... and they're all like "Did you hear? Kent died last night!" (Kent was a decent aquaintence, I knew him okay and considered him a friend. Him and my friend Jesse both had long curly hair and liked to wear big cop sunglasses... they looked very similar from a glace or two.)
I asked "What time?" and they told me it was around 2:30am... and I was speechless. It was my first real experience with the paranormal, and I think it's what inspired my "awakening" period I've been going through the past two years. I thank Kent for opening my mind.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by indierockalien]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
with you 100% on this one.

I was also in OZ at the time. At the time i was touring with a band. There were five of us in a mini-bus, returning from a few days off ski-ing in the mountains to Sydney for the next leg of the tour.

On the way back most of the mini-bus were sleeping.. but one band member woke us all up, explaining that had had seen a large explosion in a dream, exactly the same time as the first plane went in. We had no idea until we got to the hotel and saw things unfolding on the tv.

so 100% support for you on this one, as i saw someone else (a good friend) go through the same thing.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
But yeah the whole night til I fell asleep the night Kent died... I was all worried that Jesse had died, and I think I even tried calling him. Glad it wasn't him... but still, I was really sad about Kent. I went to his memorial service, and I instinctively somehow found his mother without never even met her before, and I just said "Kent would want you to know he's in a much better place now." And she just hugged me, probably the most appreciative hug I had ever gotten. I dunno if I helped her at all, but I hope so.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You have much support here, brother. Don't let the negative nancy's get you down.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
Hey man, seriously, don't rag on the guy for not having proof. Go get your own proof, seriously! Prove it to yourself.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by indierockalien]

That's some insane use of applied logic...

Why did it take you all this time to post this?

I wonder, 9/11 was a pretty big while ago, yet you only remembered that this happened.. a few days ago?

new topics

top topics

join