It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You ever feel like......?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Is it just me or you ever feel like when you turn your head around and you see somebody, for like 0.000000000000001 second(s) then turn your head back to what you were working on or looking upon and then think, "Meh, that was nothing, prolly just me" and move on?

Do you think that would be just the mind trick or, a ghost? Spirit? Or whatever?

[edit on 17-11-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
No, but I feel im surrounded by zombies. People who eat, work and sleep and never seems to talk about anything except the latest Ipod model or flat screen TV.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Oh well, I was serious anyway

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Oh yes, I'm like, a ghost in my house, then I just stop caring, I think theres a ghost in my apartment.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Post removed

[edit on 17/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yeah I know what you mean, sometimes I'll be sitting down reading or watching T.V and I'll feel as if there's something standing there watching me (sometimes I see what looks like a person in the corner of my eye) and I turn around to check and there's nothing there. It used to freak me out big time when I was a little kid.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

No, but I feel im surrounded by zombies. People who eat, work and sleep and never seems to talk about anything except the latest Ipod model or flat screen TV.

Lol oh well, it could be worse, you could be surrounded by Linux fanboys.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This happened to me a lot when I worked nights at a bookstore. It's anyone's guess as to whether there actually were entities in your peripheral vision or not. I'd think a psychic might be able to give you a good answer on this.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
from time to time i do think i see things but sometimes i think it's my hair but other times i know it is something but usually when i see these things i move my head back so I never get ti see thing for longer than .000000000001 seconds :-)

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The Yaqui indian medicine men (ie; Don Juan) claim if you look quickly to your left, you can sometimes catch a glimpse of your death. It will appear as a shadow, or a 'ripple'. You will only see it for a second. They claim it is your death stalking you, following you, waiting for the moment when it "taps" you.
It's not something to fear. It should in fact humble a person, and encourage them to live a better life.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Don't trust your eyes. Hasn't anyone ever told you that?

top topics

join