It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removing Negative Energy/Increeasing One's Awareness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Just wondering if anyone can give me some information or sites on how to remove negative energy/beings/entities from yourself and replacing that with positives. I know many people that have done this and been able to increase their spirituality, hear voices, talk to spirits and ETs and want to do this myself.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   

REMOVAL OF CURSE, EVIL EYE AND SPOILAGE

(the link above is clickable)

Cheers,

Vitalij
"Earth - the planet of biorobots"
www.godswhip.info...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
To me removing negativity means removing their influence over you. I helped someone in the past with this. Now when such negativity approaches, it will bounce off their protective shield & return to the sender.

Everyone is different with respect to what they need to remove negs. You need to do some research to find out what's best for you.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
To remove all negative energy..hmm.. Well I would recommend you stop eating any kind of living creature, start smoking pot (no other drugs: ciggerettes alchohol.) buy sum incesense and start meditiating. I pretty much do all of the above except for the drugs and ciggerettes part..... good karma....

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
power of your mind. simply keep stating to yourself that you are surrounded by positive energy, imagine a glow that emits from your person and create a shield around yourself. when you encounter someone negative or are in a negative situation, think of this glow or light that emits from yourself surrounding you in a protective cocoon of sorts.

hope that helps.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
yea i wish i could still smoke pot. dg

p

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
wait a minute!!!! plants are living creatues.!!
not trying to be a dumb arss but, plant are no doubt alive. and they do also have fear reactions. once they hooked electrodes or whatever it is that monitors electric impulses and whacked the plant with a stick.

then they just acted like thay where going to whack it.
and they were able to record an electric occurence that they believe was a fear reaction.

back to the origanal question i too have the same question as sugeshotcha

i speculate if it is ok to eat the fish cuz they do not have any feat. curt kobain. said this. i love sushi and seafood.

ok i may have just made my last post on here.

just heard a femal voice say hey

no one is here

peace

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla

i speculate if it is ok to eat the fish cuz they do not have any feat. curt kobain. said this. i love sushi and seafood.

ok i may have just made my last post on here.

just heard a femal voice say hey

no one is here

"it's ok to eat cause they don't have any feelings..." indeed. Well actually recent study's have shown that fish actually do feel pain. I gave up eating fish when that news came out. Kurt was wrong, but it's ok becuase thats an amazing song anyways!

British study finds fish have feelings

top topics

join