It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel/A Nation built by Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 10:03 AM
link   
B-T asked about imformation about this on a thread.I didn't want the thread to go off track.I'll start not at the beginning but at the King David Hotel.

The King David Hotel explosion of July 22, 1946, which resulted in the deaths of 92 Britons, Arabs and Jews, and in the wounding of 58, was not just an act of �Jewish extremists,� but a premeditated massacre conducted by the Irgun in agreement with the highest Jewish political authorities in Palestine-- the Jewish Agency and its head David-Ben-Gurion.

David-Ben-Gurion went on to become Israels first Prime Minister.So you see Terrorism does pay!!

www.jerusalemites.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Soon after the end of world II, there were three basic para-military Zionist
organizations in Palestine, terrorizing the Palestinians, with specific
purpose of driving them out of their cities, towns, and villages, and
expropriating their properties, and finally trying to wipe Palestine's name
from world history.

These para-military organizations were the called the Haganah, which was
formed before the British Mandate, when the Jewish colonizers (settlers) had
formed a group of mounted armed watchmen called "Hashomar", and with the
advent of the British Mandate, it became the Haganah (Defense). With a
membership of 60,000 Zionist Jews, the Haganah had a field army of 16,000
trained men and a unit called Palmach, which was full-time force, numbering
about 6,000. The Irgun Zvai Leumi grew out of the Haganah and its Palmach
branch in 1933, since it was not ready to obey the Jewish Agency, which
sought to dilute the terror of the Haganah in order not to lose its
respectability. The Irgun included between 3,000 and 5,000 armed terrorists,
and. In 1939, one of Irgun's commanding officers, Abraham Stern, left the
parent organization and formed the Stern Gang, numbering some 200 to 300
dangerous fanatics.

Those terrorist organizations committed systematic massacres against the
Palestinians, after the U.N partition plan of 1947 and till the end of the
British Mandate on May 14, 1948, starting with a massacre in the village of
Sheikh Breik in 1947.

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Sorry here's a link to that last one:

www.angelfire.com...

I don't want to get too far into this but I think perhaps some visitors or junior members are unaware that the birth of Israel wasn't without it's labour pains.

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 05:01 PM
link   
But, what brought about the birth of Israel? What was the area promised to the Jews, and what was the area promised to the non-Jewish Arabs (there were no "Palestinians" at that time). Of that area promised to the Jews, how much did they really get?

Trick questions as I already know the answers.

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 05:02 PM
link   
And here in the US, you have a media saavy marketing campaign since that time that has obliterated the facts from discussion or memory.
From Hashomar to the deaths at Jenin, terror has been part and parcel of Zionism.
There are moderate voices, however, that do not get play on a broad stage. The best of which that I visit regularly is Ha'Aretz. Pro-Israel by Israelis, but moderate and honest enough to condemn the massacres by the IDF and to denounce violence as a means to Israeli security.

www.haaretzdaily.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Yeah. And who calls for the death of what nation? The Israelis chant for the death of the Arabs? The Israeli leadership openly state that their goal is the destruction of the Arab states? I've missed it in all the papers.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It's out of context. 1946 ? May be they were remembering their extermination in Europe and were hurry to have their own nation ! Just to be sure that they would not have to suffer from another shoa !

If there is a nation that you can't fool anymore, it's Israel. Did you know that without the many pogroms that they had to suffer all along their history and the Shoa, the Jews would have been more than 200 millions ?????????

These peoples are the peoples who were the most slaughtered in the humanbeing history ! That's why they are looking sometimes extremists.

Of course, it's just my point of view.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Do you guys believe in the Bible ? Or in God ?

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 08:04 AM
link   
even if we did (which I don't) what possible relevance does an allegorical collection of unaccountable fables have in a legal land dispute.

The bible (for some hideously archaic reason) is used at the beginning of a trial, try and submit any part of it after that as "evidence" and you'd be quite rightly laughed out of court.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Mr. Lupe,

Your lack of respect for the beliefs of others is astounding. Your adopted "digital world" persona is indeed offensive, congratulations.

The Bible may serve as one piece of a historical record, but certainly would not be relied upon as sole evidence in any dispute that might reference historical claim. In any event, if any review were to occur that examines claim to the land, such claim search would focus on ethnic habitation and not religious tradition.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Sorry but I don't see how refering to the bible as allogorical nor pointing out that it cannot be used as a historical document for evidential purposes is in any way offensive to anyone other than the most zealous of fundamentalist christians, and frankly, Like any sort of fundamentalist, those people are to irrational to enter a discussion at any usefull level.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 10:31 AM
link   
For those of you that wish to talk about the Bible there is a perfectly good religeous forum for you.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 10:42 AM
link   
U-P,Good to hear from you.You been away for a few days?

The attacks on the British in Palestine started well before WW2.The British Mandate in Palestine commenced in 1920 and the terrorist attacks started soon after.

TC,If you want to argue about "promised" borders(by whom?)We will do it on the other thread.This thread was set up to disclose that zionist terrorist killed and maimed hundreds if not thousands of British,Arab,Jew,and even Americans if you have evidence to disprove what I have put up then do so.I have deliberately put up a different thread so that the issues do not get distorted.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Yeah. And who calls for the death of what nation? The Israelis chant for the death of the Arabs? The Israeli leadership openly state that their goal is the destruction of the Arab states? I've missed it in all the papers.

And that is relevant....how? Have you interpreted Sharon's actions to be anything diffrent than the same wish for the Palestinians?
By extension of that logic we should be arresting Trent Lott & Strom Thurmond

"I want to tell you, ladies and gentleman, that there's not enough troops in the army to force the southern people to break down segregation and admit the Nigra race into our theaters, into our swimming pools, into our homes, and into our churches."

- 1948 presidential candidate Strom Thurmond. He had made speeches for the obliteration of the 'Nigra Race' previously from the land of our 'pure European forefathers'.

"I want to say this about my state: When Strom Thurmond ran for president, we voted for him. We're proud of it. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years, either."

- Republican Senator Trent Lott, paying tribute to outgoing Republican Senator Strom Thurmond on the occasion of his one hundredth birthday by recasting the old man's staunchly racist, segregationist, pro-lynching past in a wistfully nostalgic light.

The Palistinian Authority is on record saying they want the death of the Israeli nation....where? I'd love to see it. You have radicals on both sides yelling for the decimation of their enemy.....have you heard some of the quotes by the Settlers, who have been as 'terrorist' as their forefathers?
U-P - all the native Indians originated from some common point, as did the Jewish tribes......you think the Jews have come close to the holocaust of Native Peoples!?! You need look no further than the Americas.

The diffrence between small scale terrorism and that state sponsored terroism? Better press.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
1) U-P,Good to hear from you.You been away for a few days?

2) The attacks on the British in Palestine started well before WW2.The British Mandate in Palestine commenced in 1920 and the terrorist attacks started soon after.

1) Yep. I won 5 millions � to the lottery, and I had to see with my bank how to avoid taxation.

2) I know. It seems that Israel/palestine is a land who have to suffer.

P.S : TigeriS, yes I believe in God. But i wonder what's your point ? JB has right.May be in another thread ?

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So what is 5 millions in Belgium (I think that's where you're at right?
) Like 16 bucks US?

Hmm no that'd be more like russia

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well-done on reclaiming the thread, J-B. Indeed Jewish terrorism has quite a long history and it is a grim part of history and a reminder of what is done in the name of �freedom�: worth mentioning that the King David dead included a score of Jews.
You�ll find a �dense� treatment of Jewish terrorism here: it�s an �anti� site but don�t let the name of the site put you off: the article is well researched and referenced despite its standpoint. All can be checked.
www.godskingdomministries.org...

Two incidents that spring to mind both involved ships with Jewish refugees trying, illegally, to make their way to Palestine: these were the Patria (1940) and the Struma (1942) � both were destroyed by explosions: that the Jews(Haganah) blew up their own ship is admitted as far as the Patria goes.
It�s inevitably presented in US articles as a �tragic accident�: there�s a good and typical example www.jewishsf.com...
And a piece of Zionist anti-British fantasy here:
www.jewishmag.com...
It�s less clear as far as the Struma was concerned �the usual �version� has a Russian submarine sinking the ship; but there�s nothing to corroborate that and it�s often been presented as a sort of act of mass suicide.
For the Struma, here�s a media-friendly pro-Jewish site:
www.dangoor.com...

if posters are new(ish) to this topic: these should provide some provocative reading and some sort of basis from which to judge assertions that Israel is responsible for some of the attacks on Israelis that do tend to happen at the least convenient time for the Arabs.

new topics

top topics

join