It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans-dimensional theory.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
if you believe that then I suggest you go get a dictionary and look up the word "reality" before you say anything else that damages your credibilty

you are basing your belief in the loch ness monster on what evidence exactly ?

you can't use the Vita Columba
you can't use the known faked pictures

so what have you got

an anomalous sonar reading reported by someone who had invested money to find exactly that. On this you are basing a belief in a transdimensional sea monster.

you've obviously never heard of Bernard Heuvelmans and what he said about the origins of sea monsters or why he is known as the father of cryptozoology for his work have you ?

[edit on 22-11-2007 by kerkinana walsky]

Wig

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Are you talking to me?

Who said I believe Nessie exists?

I said, you don't have facts, you have opinion.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
lol
actually I have facts and have just posted them. Had you even heard of the Vita Columba before I mentioned it ?

I can assure you it is a completely factual piece of evidence and shows even if you dont agree with my whale misidentification theory that originally there was never a monster in the loch because it was stated to be in the river. Now thats a fact and you can go bank it

so what you actually have is opinion, and it isn't a valid one because my posts are 100% factual.
I would ask you what it is your contribution is to this thread so far but I'm too polite to bother

[edit on 22-11-2007 by kerkinana walsky]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Okay okay okay ,
Whether nessie exists or not (neither view of which can be proven), we're getting a little off topic. The original topic is the theory, not the existence of any certain creature. I'm not implying that the theory is 100% accurate or factual by any means. I just thought that it would make a nice conversation piece.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
www.beckjord.com...
Here's another page with some more images.
www.beckjord.com...

I stumbled on the above website and thought the photo's were very interesting. Some of them are not anything I would isolate myself because they are too vague, but some of the one's they are showing on this site are very intriguing.

Some of them look to me like what many of us call ITC images in that they only show up on playback if a movie was recorded or after the film has been developed.. or in the case of digital photography, immediately after the photo was taken.

Because I'm an ITC experimenter and researcher, I'm definitely going to research other websites on the net to see what other Bigfoot researchers are capturing with their camera's.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

One night, the summer before last, I was contemplating the origin of creatures such as Bigfoot, Nessy, and Chupacabra to name a few, and why it is that no one can seem to pin one down. Then a thought came to me; what if the reason we cant find or capture one of these rare creatures is because they are only in our plane of existence some of the time?

Right now I'm researching Faerie Lore and it is deeply fascinating. Trolls, Yetis, and Sasquatch have alot of similarities. There are tons of very interesting coincidences between Faerie Lore and Cryptozoology, Ufology, and the Paranormal. My personal opinion is that these are not coincidences but modern interpretations of an ancient phenomena.

Keep us updated on your research Mike! I believe that many of my ITC images of strange 'creatures' are from the realm of MAGONIA.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I believe that many of my ITC images of strange 'creatures' are from the realm of MAGONIA.

are you sure theyre not from Never Never land or possibly the land of Oz
if youre open minded you can't rule it out

top topics

<< 1   >>

join