It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buy your own country island for fun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
A Dubai real estate company is in the process of selling manmade private islands in Dubai. 300 artificial islets laid out like a map of the world. There's France, Florida, Ohio, even a mini-Antarctica baking in the 80-degree heat. Each island's environment is customized to the buyer's whim. They are being purchased by celebrites and the rich. Richard Branson bought "Great Britian"

On May 3, 2007, Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee announced that he was buying the Greece Island for ex-wife, and mother of their two children Pamela Anderson. Lee said he chose the island because of his own Greek heritage, and he hopes Pam, the kids and he can spend time there together.

On November 15, 2007 Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were reported to have purchased the island Ethiopia. This has since been denied by the couple. [5]

If you could buy one, which one would YOU purchase?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just to get it kicked off. I'd buy Turkey and since I "own" it I would rename it "lasagna" because turkey makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'd totaly buy some unknown eatern European counrty. Why...because and that is all Oh yeah I'd rename the island after my self and I would be all like yeah thats right!

[edit on 17-11-2007 by tetsujin420]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'd want the state of Victoria in Australia because it's my home state

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
In would buy Japan and name it Shcatafmo mua hahahaha!

(Super hot chicks and there all for me only)

my flag would be the girl from chobits

top topics

join