It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 52 (Woomera, South Australia) UFO Craft

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Ok here's the story. Tonight I heard a talk from a lady, lets call her Mrs P. This lady is a member of the Australian disclosure project (releasing top secret and classified information about UFO activity to the public through the freedom of information act), works for the Australian department of defence, and worked on the rocket launching at the South Australian military testing site at Woomera, South Australia. (This site is called Area 52 on the map). First of all, I was told that Mrs P had seen building plans for a 35 storey building several years ago, and if anyone has been to Woomera lately they'll know its a small hot desert town primarily used as a military base and testing group, shared by Australian and the US. There is the 35 storey base.... underground. An anonymous security guard at the testing site has apparently been interviewed and told they are holding a UFO craft there, and as Area 51 in the United States is becoming a tourist haven, the government has been shipping the UFO saucers, technology etc, to different locations including Pine Gap and Woomera. To further the reliability of these claims, Mrs P herself has interviewed the security guard at Woomera where all personnel must sign confidentiality agreements. He told of balls of light every night, and orbs following him around. He even used to take his friends up to a hill nearby to watch 'the light show' as his friends watched gobsmacked in awe. I have searched on Google for any information on Woomera and UFO holding but I cannot find anything other than several sightings which are decades old. Can anyone give me more information about Woomera's secret bases, and possible paranormal/extra-terrestrial activity???

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
hasn't anybody got anything to comment on this post??

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'm not familiar with this topic, but here at ATS I've read about an Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) base in Woomera, Australia. Perhaps there's a connection?! Let us know if you find out any other information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), created on 1 September 1982, is a major command headquartered at Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado. AFSPC defends America through its space and intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) operations, vital force elements in projecting global reach and global power.

AFSPC bases, stations and units include: Cheyenne Mountain, Falcon, Peterson and Buckley, Colorado; Onizuka and Vandenberg, California; Cape Canaveral and Patrick, Florida; Minot, Grand Forks and Cavalier, North Dakota; F.E. Warren, Wyoming; Malmstrom, Montana; Clear, Alaska; New Boston, North Hampshire; Thule, Greenland; and Woomera, Australia.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
not too many replies ay Sugeshotcha?..
Thats because our wonderful country is so damn big and it's population is blissfully ingnorant..99.9% of australians just couldn't be bothered..you know that and I know that..Woomera would be just the tip of the iceberg for things going on down here that no-body knows about.These things will never make it onto the 6 O'clock news and even if they did it would be in the "nutty" segment at the end of the hour, just before or after the weather. I for one think the good old She'll be right attitude is going to find us all living in a police state before we know it!!..the Government can and does do whatever it likes and we know nothing about it!!.Damn..who would even stop and think about Little Johnny Howard and his side kicks Costello and downer and percieve them as even capable of thinking of them as capable of concieving these secret bases??..Hell..not me thats for sure, I firmly bellieve the first thing..the VERY first thing that any elected Prime Minister does when he is elected, is make that phone call or report to the american representative who is in REALLY in charge of our Great Brown Land and says..."what do I do now?".. the CIA ordered the Sacking of Whitlam, everyone knows that..what makes anyone think they are STILL not running this country in the background....
Hmm i am babbling here, but the gist of what I am saying is you will not have many replies mate because there is minimal info about what you have discovered, and becuse of that lack of info nobody realises what is going on!!..
Excellent find tho sugeshotcha my hat is off to you..
It just makes me cranky knowing this is happening and the minorist of monorities know about it!!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Thanks. Yes I agree with you. Also, I agree about Australian being as/more policed than the US. We are just like a testing pad for US policies/technology. Speaking of a policed state I think I just got a speeding fine. No there were no radar, no there were no fixed speed cameras, they now have built in speed cameras/red light cameras into the traffic lights. Therefore you can slam on the brakes get whiplashed and enjoy the people behind slamming into you, you can accelerate and get a busted speeding, or you can go 60 k/h through the yellow light and get a red light picture of you. Worst of all it costs about 10 times as much to fight these innocent charges in court. That's what our country has become. Freedom has gone replaced by controlled and surveillanced technology, its just the beginning where every move we make will be digitally recorded and stored. BTW did you know SA is the first state in the world to take DNA from people convicted of ANY offence, whether its minor or not?? DNA, fingerprints, digital photo, soon they're implementing optical scanning at airports instead of passports. We are seriously evolving into The 6th Day/Minority Report/Enemy Of The State, the technology is here already but becoming more and more common as it gets cheaper and spreads throughout the westernised capitalistic countries.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Very perceptive. I visited Cairns a few years ago with the intent of setting up a business and residence there but
you are quite right about the way your place is governed. I have no doubts at all that you are the most over governed, and over administrated country in the world. You have a huge federal government and bureaucracy, and five huge state and territory governments, and bureaucracies to match. Did you know you have more ministers of state than any other country in the world and you only have a population of 20,000,000? It's crazy, but then again almost 40% of the work force works for either the federal or state governments. With that and the fact that the Beacon Hill Boys were so obnoxious I decided to stay in the US. By the way. if you aren't aware there are (or at least as of 5 years ago) you had 13 major US bases in your country?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
really where were they situated? Also, I agree with you about the over governing, plus south australia is the first state in the world to collect DNA from every person committed of ANY offence at all. They even have my DNA. I have been barcoded. My life,identity and photograph exists on a government database. Even if I wanted to I can't even fake my own death or even contemplate an offence now (not that I ever did) as they collect forensic evidence on the scene and run it through the computer and voila my name comes up matchng my DNA. I don't know about other countries but I have a feeling Australia is leading the way on this too: in our CBDs (city districts) you can't really go 2 metres without there being a high powered surveillance camera watching and recording you. High powered cameras can zoom in and out very well, maininting supreme quality, and thus enabling perfect quality still captions if they want. And thus enabling behaviour monitoring software to work more efficiently if they wished to use it.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You are right Australia is the most ignorant country in the world I live in it and I can confirm that.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
ROFLMFAO!!!

What a load of horse manuer....

You 2 are funny as.

Australia aint as bad as you say it is.

They have red light cameras fixed at hardly any intersections. And they are there really only at bus/dangerous intersections, and theyhave warning on signs saying that thereis a red light camera up ahead.

Same as with fixed speed cameras...usually..."speed cameras operate in this area"is printed on a sign or"Road safety devices work in this area".

And yeah there mightbea few cameras around...but that's in placeswhere tehreare shops,shopping malls, to help catch criminals that ave been found stealing and then they run away. For example...a video camera showing a person as theyenter a store/leave a store.

And who wants people thieving anyways?

As for the red light mumbojumbo, yello light mumbojumbo you were talking about....You should be careful when driving,staying alert, being cautious. A yellow light means slow down and prepare to stop...not quickly speed up and get through the light b4 it turns red...then "Oh no i'm not gunna make it" *slams on the brake and curses the red light camera that was operating at 0.1% of all red lights.

I dont think those high powered cameras are zooming in and out and moving and following you. And if they are ont he outside of abuilding,it is becaue the poeple who own the building are using them...not the government.

Just think on this. You're not meant to be speeding to save lives.
You're not meant to be going through any red lights, to save lives.
You can represent yourself in court.
You're not meant to be stealing cars orbreaking into them outside anyplace especially in the CBD, and you aren't meant to steal.
Shops/buildings owners can put up survelience cameras, at thierown freewill in thier building/shop to deter theft and try to create a safer environment.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well said DaRAGE couldnt agree with you more.

And for the people calling Australia as the most ignorant country in the world have you actually travelled anywhere besides the keyboard attached to your computer. I personally feel Aussies are far more educated and open minded then many people I have met. Or maybe thats just the people I know?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   

DeRAGER: They have red light cameras fixed at hardly any intersections

Sorry if I was speaking for the whole country. Everything I said I meant for my state, and as you live in Victoria you obviously don't see how our state's technolog is progressing. They are a lot more common everywhere now, like I said before especially in the CBD area, I'd say at least half have them now. And I'd say about 30% have warning signs which are hidden out of view to protect them from liability. Also, have you ever seen or heard of a person representing themselves in court?? In addition to that there are court costs and legal costs for the innocent victim to pay besides hiring an expensive barrister and solicitor. Every bus/taxi/train has a camera on it. Most lifts and escalators even have them too!! Also, MOST shopping centre compelexes/cinemas/pubs/nightclubs/businesses within 40 minutes drive of the city ALL have cameras.

DeRage: I dont think those high powered cameras are zooming in and out and moving and following you. And if they are ont he outside of abuilding,it is becaue the poeple who own the building are using them...not the government.

Most business owners don't even know about warrants let alone disagree with a police officer/investigator or private investigator when they flash their badge and ask to see so called 'security footage' or anything, or ask to borrow or have a copy of the video footage.

DeRager: who wants people thieving anyways?

No one, but there are alternative methods which do not violate privacy by recording your entire life on camera!!! Think about that!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
In response to sugesotcha,
I think its harder to find any descent updated information on suspicious australian land marks, military or other.
We aussies just are not curious or suspicious enough about topics relating to things close to home probably because were so used to hearing,seeing or reading about weird and wonderfull things occurring in America and elshwhere that we dont stop to think about what goes on in our own backyard.
Take the Gympie pyramid for instance. What an amazing discovery and yet u won't find too much info about it. AN
AUSTRALIAN PYRAMID! and yet we know virtually nothing about it. Only that it resides on some guys property and that he doesn't let anyone on it and secondly that the pyramid was partially stripped of its stone bricks by colonial settlers which where used to build a local church.(very very sad). There could be something of significance within this pyramid as the australian military sealed the entrance to it after an investigation. Witnesses apparently saw animals enter the pyramid but noticed none coming out. Its seems to me like a pretty huge government cover-up. If anyone has any further info on the gympie pyramid I would love to here about it. Heres a link to some info on it.www.uforq.asn.au...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
What a load of crap. If there were a base in Australia, it wouldn't be referred to as Area 52. It's only called Area 51 over here, because of the way the government split up all the land. And I highly doubt Australia would do the same, let alone coincidently have their based in Area 52.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Its not a load of crap. The australian and American military have been in bed with one another for decades
and share alot of intel on many things.
Outback australia would be the most secure location in the entire world to store american interests and it would
not surprise me one iota if the american military were storing UFO technology in the australian desert. Australia shares no borders with anyone, just think about it for a second.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   

BSP2000: What a load of crap. If there were a base in Australia, it wouldn't be referred to as Area 52. It's only called Area 51 over here, because of the way the government split up all the land. And I highly doubt Australia would do the same, let alone coincidently have their based in Area 52.

WTF would you know'm telling you the facts which were told to me by a lady who works for the government in this field, (...). For your information the land is split up and that section is called Area 52 on an Australian MILITARY MAP!!!!!

`````````````````````
Removed personal attack

[edit on 21/5/07 by masqua]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   

WTF would you know'm telling you the facts which were told to me by a lady who works for the government in this field, (...). For your information the land is split up and that section is called Area 52 on an Australian MILITARY MAP!!!!!

I know a hell of a lot when it comes to the Woomera Range Complex and the Nurrungar Communications Facility. I have been in the Australian Army for over fifteen years now and have used these facilities for several exercises. Consequently, I have access to ALL military maps concerning these areas and have been to the farthest flung corners of this desolate hell hole. These same maps are also available (for a small fee) from any decent commercial map store. I can therefore categorically assert that THERE IS NO SUCH PLACE AS AREA 52! The only part of Woomera that is still restricted is the launch test facility. This is now a joint civilian/RAAF run site that is used for launching test rockets and vehicles - a notable recent launch from this site was the University of Queensland test of a new SCRAMJet rocket. A tour of all these facilities can be arranged through Woomera Range Control. So before you go on another mis-informed rant and start calling people 'dumbass', you might want to check your facts. :Flame out:

``````````````````````````
Removed personal attack from quote

[edit on 21/5/07 by masqua]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I have no doubts at all that you are the most over governed, and over administrated country in the world

Yeah tell me about it. Housing prices are starting to go through the roof in Western Australia because local governments (shudder) won't get of their asses and rezone land, well not until their bribed.

Anyway, I gotta say I've lived in Western Australia my whole life and I've seen some very weird lights at night time. The most common are flashing green and blue lights, which I think are caused by military weapons testing. But the weirdest I've seen are like glowing orange comets that leave a huge streak of grey/black smoke behind them.

Here's the Woomera website. Go to this site to see the area 52 airspace.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by Cthulwho]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by scatter
Its not a load of crap. The australian and American military have been in bed with one another for decades
and share alot of intel on many things.
Outback australia would be the most secure location in the entire world to store american interests and it would
not surprise me one iota if the american military were storing UFO technology in the australian desert. Australia shares no borders with anyone, just think about it for a second.
I have to agree with you on this Scatter,i've never been to Austrialia but from what I've heard and read about the territory there ,i wouldn't even THINK about traveling through it.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well as John has stated in other areas, Australia is the size of the US yet has a population 1/15 the size. Sounds like a perfect place for launching aircraft without them being seen by anyone more than an aborigine.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Pine Gap (NT) & NW Cape (WA) are confirmed US personnel bases as far as i'm aware. I've also noticed an eschalon-type base just north of Geraldton on Google Earth, and Nurrungar south of Pine Gap, although I don't know whether US holds jurisdiction there. Besides those and our normal military bases such as Shoalwater Bay (site of the upcoming massive military exercise), and some old nuke test sites (Emu Flat, Maralinga, & Barrow Islands)... JohnLear I would like to know where you think those other official US bases are in Australia? There is a new one proposed at Geraldton so I have to imagine that would take in the undisclosed base near there (Gero locals are well aware of it).

Wycliffe Well, NT, is a few hundred clicks north of Alice Springs & known as Australia's UFO hotspot & the roadhouse owner told me if you stay a week you're bound to 'see the light'. I camped out that night but saw nothing.

As far as the Gympie 'Pyramid' is concerned, I've looked into it and although haven't actually visited believe it's only a rock shelter / terrace type construction. Other threads go into that so no more here thanks.

Plenty of genuine UFO sightings down under I can assure you. Visit this wiki for a rather dry history of ufology in australia & links to the mostly abandoned ufo research groups: en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join