It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shirley MacLaine & Dave Rabbit Interview – ATS MIX Show 42

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Namaste Shirley,

I would 'love' to see you do a a movie that would bring the reality of the latest knowledge in Ufology/Exopolitics to the mass population. You could take it from a million angles and as long as you were there to validate and dignify the movie, it would not only be a box office hit, but think of the exposure to the collective!

It could be the pinnacle of your creativity, career and life's work.

Shirley you have the ability, and people respect you, there is no better being suited for this role than you.

Once you get it underway, let me know as I would love to come work with you on this one.

Peace and Blessings
Antar

[edit on 19-11-2007 by antar]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hey Shirley, I went to Amazon today and purchased your newest book. I am a huge fan of yours. God bless you...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I believe Shirley McClaine is a very spiritual being that knows absolutes in truth and reality. The only problem is, the ones ruling the planet are even more spiritual with knowledge of absolutes that would blow most folks minds. Those rulers do not want the masses to ever know these absolutes. So what do these rulers do? They get someone that seems somewhat kooky to most... cart them out for the purpose of debunking whatever they wish to debunk in this case.,the truths and absolutes of spirituality, ufos, ets for the sole purpose to make them concepts not reality and truth

They did 911 this way using Rosie O'Donnell. 911 truthers+Rosie O'Donnell = Insanity. Another reason they let Alex Jones yell his guts out. His information is truthful but his presentation cancels that truth out.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
How does Shirley feel about Joey Bishop passing away. He was the last male member of the "rat pack" that she was affiliated with in her youth.

Talk a little bit about the rat pack and it's influence on the movie industry and the changes it brought into society. Times were different but public drinking and smoking were the norms, during the routines. Does she still remember long nights of alcohol drinking with the boys?

Does she think the rat pack would be successful today with the public attitude towards drinking and smoking.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

Oh, SNIP...

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

I don't know where you are going with your comments, however I was raised around the 'Rat Pack" and I can tell you it would be no different than today, not much has changed and if you ever spent time around many of the 60's favorites you would know that it was their charisma and talent that led them to fame. Many of the stars today would have a run for their money if any of the Rat pack were young today. As for smoking, well I doubt that smoking would be as glamorized as it was back then. Even my gorgeous clean cut high conscious Mom smoked back in the old days. Consciousness on the whole is rising, and what was appropriate in the 50's and 60's just does not a apply now.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by antar]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hey. Shirley please tell me what you have seen of the Sons of Darkness and the Sons of Light. I myself have seen worlds destroyed but I would love to know others have shared the visions.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hello shirley,

I've loved your movies. You seem to be someone who - aside from obvious talent - has a lot of gumption and high spirits.

I wanted to sound you out about souls and animals. First of all, how do you feel about animals? Do you have any favorite types of favorite pets? Have you ever been close to any particular animal - a close family pet? - or had any mystical experiences involving an animal? Do you feel that animals have a soul - or as some think - that souls from past lives can sometimes live in our pets like "sock puppets"? i remember reading in a book about someone who had died and went to "heaven" (then came back to life with full memories of her au-dela soujourn) and she described meeting a little round being that said he had been a dog in the past life but that he was "allowed" to go back as a human this time. That stuck with me for some reason. What do you think?

Thanks for your interview at ATS - I wish you all the best,

Chutso

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

Look, whatever rumours people may have heard, are just that. And even if she is a manipulated mind control slave of the Illuminati, she needs compassion as much - if not more - than anyone else. Rudeness never has any place in any discourse. It's childish. Wherever Shirley is coming from, let's just explore that space and have fun with it! She may have things to reveal - just be a little more subtle about what you want to know from her.

Cheers,

Chutso

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Shirley MacLaine dear, thank you for taking the time to be here to answer our questions today.

Once when you appeared on the Tonight Show, you explained to the world, and to Johnny Carson the meanings of the chakras. Do you feel that Mr. Carson was trying make you out as a fool because of your beliefs or was that just Johnny being himself?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Shirley:

Did you ever meet or know Dr. Timothy Leary ? If so did you ever use '___' for exploration? What role do you see for botanicals in spiritual seeking?

Thanks for your time for us all!!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ms. Mclaine:

What was your experience with Alien and UFO ...
what do they look like?
which planet do they come from?
What's the Alien Agenda?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hi Shirley,

I'm definitely going to buy your book 'Sage-ing While Age-ing' concerning homeopathy and alternative medicine. It seems the Drug companies are constantly pushing their drugs on television. For example the drug 'Requip' for Restless Leg Syndrome.......

More common side effects may include:
Nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, trouble sleeping, constipation, unusual weakness, stomach upset and pain, headache or dry mouth may occur. If these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor promptly. To relieve dry mouth, suck on (sugarless) hard candy or ice chips, chew (sugarless) gum, drink water or use saliva substitute. Report promptly: hallucinations, difficulty moving or walking, difficulty breathing. Unlikely but report promptly: confusion, restlessness, leg or foot swelling, fainting, twitching, chest pain, unusually fast or slow heartbeat. Very unlikely but report promptly: muscle pain, vision problems, fever, severe muscle stiffness, sudden irresistible urge to sleep. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

www.requip.com...
The Requip website itself said it could even cause............
INCREASED GAMBLING!

I don't want to Die or go Broke for just having restless legs!

Does your book 'Sage-ing While Age-ing' discuss alternative medicines for problems similar to this?

Thank-you again.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
HELLO DEAR SHIRLEY!

IN YOUR EXPERIENCE, WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO EVOLVE, ALONE OR IN RELATIONSHIP?

Frami.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Thanks everyone. On behalf of Shirley MacLaine, she and I thank you for the great participation and questions, a lot which will be asked and answered by her on the ATS MIX Show 42. This thread is now CLOSED.

Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join