It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are they waiting for 7 billion people to create a NWO?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Maybe there are two forces are work here, let's say half the world could be saved that is 3.5 Billion people.
There would be an opposing force of let's say of another 3.5 Billion people.
The devil and other demonic forces would want to drag down the other half with them.
So this spiritual battle has always been this way, it is down to the last days when man on the good side loses faith and the church no longer can hold back the clutches of the wall of evil. By then hopefully many will be raptured and the dark rebellious forces fight it out amongst them selves.
If the Jews are not in the rapture they will be left behind too fighting off the Middle East by them selves.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Many people have had God given inspiration to discover medicine and technology mainly in the Christian world as people of this faith feel God has helped them along by many experiences in modern history.

I'm pretty sure their own will helped them along their experiences to discover and create new things.

If its Aliens they could have taken over the world long ago, if it's religion then it has taken over the world but why, as there are all too different to be doing the same thing and the ones that try and kill off another faith never wins in the end.

The first line confused me. I only understood the second one.
You just said in the quote above this one that faith is what helped them, now you say it never wins in the end?

Let's say it’s the freemasons, they could have got what they wanted 150 years ago.

What exactly did they want? The freemasons are not trying to take over the world, they are religious
knowledge seekers in my book.

Point is no one has actually taken over and no one man dictator has said this is my planet or you will die and has won out of it.

Obviously not. The bankers aren't going to come out and say "we control the world", even though they do control the world. This IS their planet, and even though they haven't won out of it yet, it will happen slowly but surely. They have all the time in the world, because they MAKE all the money in the world.

So where do you go from here? Everyone agrees about the NWO coming to a climax at some point but the Bible and other religions point that out. We know by their predictions what will happen if the pattern is straight and which religion is right when events come out.

No religion is going to be right in the end, and the bible doesn't rule out the possibility that the NWO will never happen.

So it can not be about organisations ruling the world it must be from an outside force to be able to hold the world hostage, so even if man tried he can not by him self as history shows. So it boils down to either an evil force of nature or bigger than man or God him self which will let these events happen, it's logical and it's been prophesied because no one not even the ancient powers held on for long and even if they are still around they do not control every nation and every individual person on earth to their rule.

People stretch these prophecies words out in an extreme, exaggerated and ludacrous way to make them match their fantasies or to make them seem like their true.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Originally posted by The time lord
Many people have had God given inspiration to discover medicine and technology mainly in the Christian world as people of this faith feel God has helped them along by many experiences in modern history.

I'm pretty sure their own will helped them along their experiences to discover and create new things.

If its Aliens they could have taken over the world long ago, if it's religion then it has taken over the world but why, as there are all too different to be doing the same thing and the ones that try and kill off another faith never wins in the end.

The first line confused me. I only understood the second one.
You just said in the quote above this one that faith is what helped them, now you say it never wins in the end?

I think I meant that if Aliens did take over the world thousands of years ago why is there religion still, why not inter planetary communication and higher awareness and contact?

Since that is not the case faith is the winner here since it puts doubts on other being true so we stick to the Angelic story that started it all off in Eden.
If religion is of Alien in origin lets say that Jesus was an alien, then why all the other religions that contradict that and say something else about him, is another alien faction denying that for example?
The other thing is I probably meant that many empires have tried to destroy Judeism and Christianity along the way and has failed in its quest, all of them by some evil leader or copied versions that try and imitate the previous one out of existance but has yet failed to destroy the original message.

( the ones that try and kill off another faith never wins in the end. )
So even if its belief in Aliens or man's wisdom, science or philosophy over 3000 years it has not won in extinguishing these two faiths even if real Aliens did try to take over, they would have got rid of religion all together but have yet failed in that.

edit on 20-12-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Here are a few theories why:
No one can control 7 billion people on earth so there are just powers wishing they could.
One power it seems is Democracy and Christianity forming the Free Society in the world.
From within it a few powers want to take control but people won't let it for now.
The other powers are Communism and Islam.
This splits the world in two or three depending that makes convenient friends when they have a common enemy.
Within Islam there are those who want freedom and are breaking out but it seems they will go back to Islam.
There is a big enough divide between religion, oil, politics and fanatical dictators to separate the East from West.
The recipe looks fit for Armageddon.
There could be handshake for peace but by doing so once befriended it could turn to war on a larger scale had it remained isolated.

End result, two different ideological people who will one day go to large scale war, the West wants to try and stop it but could trigger it off by doing so like the situation in Iran who is fanatical about their military power.

So if evil does exist in the world then that evil is set up to eliminate man as the next best solution and that is not we want.

So it is quite impossible to control everyone unless you are a god type being and has access to our very own movements and that person will likely rule like dictator of the world who bring about a law to kill those who do not comply or agree to hand themselves over to be controlled. There has been many like that and so far the West is winning in ridding them by either force or knowledge, but even so it is still a gateway for the one day one person taking all this liberation under their wing only to become that dictator from hell.

edit on 1-1-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
We can see that the world is divided here in two and I believe the communist nations will side with the Islamic nations, could that be the Dragon giving its power to the Beast, but even so Russia has helped arm Iran who will supply to Hammas and the Palestinians when the time is right but have failed along the way with their radioactive boat seized by the Somalians.

So if there was a man in power who is says he is 'jesus' and promesis all these Islamic prophecies about him self would not most of the Islamic world agree to his methods and in doing so make it seem right to one day kill off Jews and Christians in the process? Would not the Muslim world be set up to think it is right to do so and follow his orders which is hard to distinguish between the Anti-Christ of the Bible?

So half the world will have to convert to Islam if that version of Jesus comes about and that is through a forceful process and maybe war.

Not like Islamic countries is Bible friendly anyway.
The Bible says that there will be two witnesses in Israel weapons of war will do nothing against these people, Muslims and maybe the Jews will think they are false prophets while the devil will be their executioners in the process and then they will claim that the Islamic Jesus and Mahdi will be the the true witnesses, so every counterfiet is set up in Islamic teaching so that the earth is split between two major faiths that will battle each other.

Now let’s review the various defining characteristics and actions of the Muslim Jesus upon his return to the earth:

1. Jesus is said to return to the earth in the last-days near a mosque in Damascus.
2. He will arrive at a time when the Mahdi and his army will be preparing to pray.
3. He will be offered to lead the prayer by the Mahdi, but will decline in direct deference to the Mahdi who Jesus declares to be the leader of the Muslims.
4. He will then pray behind the Mahdi as a subordinate.
5. He will be a faithful Muslim
6. He will make pilgrimage to Mecca.
7. He will visit Muhammad’s grave, and salute Muhammad, whereby Muhammad will return the salute from the grave.
8. He will destroy Christianity.
9. He will repeal the jizyah tax thus causing the only option for Jews and Christians to convert to Islam or die.
10. He will establish Islamic Shari’ah (Law) throughout the entire earth.
11. He will kill the Antichrist and his followers made up largely of Jews and women.
12. He will remain on the earth for roughly forty years, during which time he will marry, have children and then die.

'As we have clearly seen, the Muslim Jesus, in both his nature and actions is far different than the biblical Jesus. Rather than coming to reign as King and Messiah over all the earth from Jerusalem, Jesus instead comes to convert the world to Islam or kill those who refuse to do so. Instead of coming to save and deliver faithful Christians and Jews, he comes instead to kill and slaughter them.'

'Amazingly, the similarities between the biblical narratives of the end-times and the Islamic narratives do not end with the Antichrist and the Mahdi. If it were so, then it might be easier to dismiss the many similarities as mere coincidence. The parallels however, do not stop with the Antichrist and the Mahdi, but extend again quite clearly, into the person of the man biblically known as the False Prophet and the man known in Islam as Isa al-Masih – Jesus the Messiah.'

' Likewise in the Islamic narrative of the last-days, we do not find a lone character who is coming to rescue the world, but instead we find a team. We find both the Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus. And as in the case of the Antichrist and the False Prophet, we find that one is clearly filling a supporting role while the other is the leader. While the Mahdi is clearly described as being, “the Viceregent (Caliph) of Allah,” 1 Jesus is described as being one who will “espouse the cause of the Mahdi” 3 and “follow him.” 2 The partnership between the Mahdi and Jesus is one of the leader and his subordinate. And as we have already seen, and will continue to see, the partnership of the Mahdi and Jesus is indeed an unholy partnership - particularly if you are not a Muslim and have no intention of becoming one. If this is the case, then you are marked for death - plain and simple. The Muslim Jesus is a twisted version of the biblical Jesus who said:

For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me; that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:38-40

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I have been doing some reading and it makes sense that the world will be divided between good and evil, between Christ and Anti-Christ before the end times and the more the world populates the more are saved and more will choose the wrong spiritual side of things that bring about war and God's judgements on people.

I do know one thing, most of God's first judgements will be in the Middle East because they are mostly mentioned in prophecy who will fight the endtime Israel which is set up for God's return there.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Eventually the outcome maybe this, we out prosper the Devil's plans and plots to destroy us or control humanity in different ways and he gets so fed up he choses a side an ideology that will side with him and reign havoc on Israel and maybe the world so that like prophecy suggests a third part of the world dies, that could mean just the Middle East or the entire planet.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join