It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are they waiting for 7 billion people to create a NWO?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So why wait for 7billion people to be together on this planet? Maybe we are cattle or something, maybe Aliens want to take us back to their homes or somthing. Maybe Good is over comming evil and God's plan to fill the earth with man is part of his plan.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Is this the first time in history man is over comming the evil from the start of time. Maybe man has been killing it self over and other plagues and other higher jealous beings have in fact tried to destroy us. Are we now over comming the fears of survival, spreading out to all the world like God intended and we are winning over his fullfillment?

Should we as mankind not see that we are doing a good thing we have reached new levels, we are spreading outward. Is this not a deafeat that a number reaching near to 7billion people that has never reached earth before as species are on the right track?

Yes we have over populations and yes we pollute and war and starve and witness many disasters. But as a species at least we are ot dying out at least we are here all over the planet and if one country fails or if disaster stikes at least there is enough people to survive and spread our genes again. Its better than living on an Island and having a Tidel wave wipe out a whole species, should we be happy even though there are many problems to get over?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by adele meek
The NWO is really an Idea thats coming together but may take many decades yet for the screw to tighten to the point that there will be be no alternative but to comply, THe systems as far as I can see are still too anarchic for any group of clowns to control..

Not only are the systems anarchic, but archaic as well...The PTB continually use the same basic strategies & tactics (upgraded only as new technologies come into play) that they've been using for thousands of years! It's not really a "New" World Order that's being played out, it's the Old World Order!

For my take on historical studies that indicate how "old" this really is, check out my 2003 thread, Future Shock.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
By going from the last explanation the only old new world order I can think of is Babylon and the Bible speaks about this as a beast system that has plagued the earth for thousands of years. But the new Babylon will have two feet and 10 toes made of Iron and clay as in Nebuchadnezzar's statue in which to spins its web around and control all other systems, it will be the world trade centre of all countries. So it will be situated in Babylon it seems then rebuilt Iraq again as the new city that will dictate what the rest of the world does.

Anyway that is my understanding of a possible old system that never has been fully died down but has been hidden throughout history. But ultimately its about trade, buying and selling.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I do not discard the alien theory , just because it "seems" they could directly and forcibly intervene , it doesn't necessarilly mean they would or could.

That is just looking it at the smaller picture.

We know nothing of the world beyond ours , there could be some restraints set by a thousand of suposed things.

They could also have been waiting for us to have the right infrastructure to be easily controlable , and been planning this for years.For resources , byological ones mostly.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Why are they waiting for 7 billion people to be on earth and then create a NWO?

Its because the prediction that the NWO will rise has not come true yet and like all crappy, false predictions/ ideas.....it just gets pushed further and further into the future...check out how many times the arrivals of the rapture and Nibiru have been postponed

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
When you realize that the god of the bible is Jehovah-Enlil, and understand it is this same force coming to earth to kill off all the "unfaithful"....Michael and his minions of "angels" making war on man from the skies.....you then realize that the "second coming" was always a reverse psychology they used to ensare the masses. Those that are coming to "save" people are those coming to kill god-enlil's unfaithful.

The "anti christ" is a test these dark beings put in place......these beings do not want FREE MINDS in their new world, they want slaves. The antichrist comes to teach man the truth of god being within not god being external but those that REJECT this philosophy are actually those that buy into the concept of a god without, a god separate to oneself, who must be worshipped and adored and obeyed....which is what god-jehovah-enlil WANTS

The antichrist achives two things - he makes masses take the chip and also reveals to Enlil who the "spiritually unfaithful are", ie the ones whose minds are FREE and do not want CONTROL

The second coming is to kill all those who do not have "the seal of god" upon their foreheads....THE CHIP WHICH TELLS ENLIL WHO IS FAITHFUL ...who has been BRANDED. Only willing slaves take the chip and Enlil-jehovah only wants the willing slaves......

The antichrist actually presents the spiritual truths Jehovah-Enlil does not want the slaves of his new kingdom to know about or follow....it's all reverse psychology, classic pyshcological warfare. The antichrist is PART of their PLAN and so is THE SECOND COMING after the antichrist

It's a bitter pill - present mankind with a glimpse of long hidden spiritual and esoteric truths through the antichrist THEN TAKE IT ALL AWAY ....by presenting this person they sort the slave minds from the free minds which is what they need to do in order to select who stays in the new kingdom of god and who does not make it in

this new kingdom is "ruled by a rod of iron" . It will be a highly advanced system filled with mind controlled slaves who will eventually no longer be able/allowed to reproduce....just as they weren;t allowed to back in the beginning...they will make clones who will live longer, wipe out disease and illness, have a cashless society etc etc.............

The Bible is their occult masterplan and Jesus the man was turned into a supernatural figure DELIBERATELY to fool the masses. Go figure how the NT was written DECADES after Jesus, that when Jesus apparanly lived not ONE of the dozens of emminent writers of the time EVER documented any do called miracles or even TALKED about this figure who was apparantly making such huge waves.
Then watch the Ring of Power and learn how their is STRONG evidence to support the idea that Jesus the man was actually cleopatra's son by Julius Caesar who had to FLEE Egypt to stand a hope in hell of surviving against Octavia. That this Jesus was on a mission to CAPTURE the empire his father had lost and he himself had lost by being usurped by his brother and that he planned to do so by creating a NEW RELIGION that would unite the masses.

RELIGION is somethig the creator gods use AGAINST man, it divides and conquers man. Christianity along with ALL other religions and cults in simply part of the war plan. There IS no "saviour" , it's all a LIE that half the planet seems to have swallowed

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I take it you haven't yet read this thread yet...No blame or stigma attaches to you with my statement, because it's a pretty recent thread & your post came before the new thread appeared.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Why are they waiting for 7 billion people to be on earth and then create a NWO?
I mean 1 billion would have been hard enough to control or contain and they could have infiltrated the medicine industry and kept man at half that and controlled all the food and water supplies and kept man chained up.
The world is not a better place because of it because of the pollution and to kill off 6 billion people would create disease to the point all of man would die. If Aliens were that advance they could build their own cities with their advances in no time.

Many people have had God given inspiration to discover medicine and technology mainly in the Christian world as people of this faith feel God has helped them along by many experiences in modern history.

If its Aliens they could have taken over the world long ago, if it's religion then it has taken over the world but why, as there are all too different to be doing the same thing and the ones that try and kill off another faith never wins in the end.

Let's say it’s the freemasons, they could have got what they wanted 150 years ago.

Point is no one has actually taken over and no one man dictator has said this is my planet or you will die and has won out of it.

So where do you go from here? Everyone agrees about the NWO coming to a climax at some point but the Bible and other religions point that out. We know by their predictions what will happen if the pattern is straight and which religion is right when events come out.

So it can not be about organisations ruling the world it must be from an outside force to be able to hold the world hostage, so even if man tried he can not by him self as history shows. So it boils down to either an evil force of nature or bigger than man or God him self which will let these events happen, it's logical and it's been prophesied because no one not even the ancient powers held on for long and even if they are still around they do not control every nation and every individual person on earth to their rule.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by The time lord]

technology maybe...a few hundred years ago it would have been impossible to control the whole world..no tracking devices..cameras...tags..chips..satellites..

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well if they are planning as mass wipe-out of mankind then we have already been conditioned by the media and the movies as a ploy to say it was an inside Alien threat.
But when the rapture happens people will think that it could be alien related and mankind that is left will already be conditioned to think this. Nations will threat other nations before hand like some new weapon was let off and the earth will be in rises only for some leader to show up with all the answers and explanations only to be the deceiver of mankind.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I feel like this thread has asked the right questions and that is why many cannot answer it because people cannot work out why.

If an alien Reptile race or what ever beings wanted to take over the earth since they are ore advanced and have DNA cloaking ability and advanced knowledge, why did they not just kill off mankind? I know the fallen Angels tried it in Genesis 6 but God wiped them out, maybe that is the answer. I mean by now they could have had all reptile earth populations but they don’t. Why would they do it now after billions of people on earth? One theory springs to mind is that they are not from this dimension and need humans as hosts like some computer interface to control the actions of this dimension. But does that not sound very Biblical when it speaks of demonic forces?
So my guess is that the war between good and evil still exists but it’s a minority group who maybe are in government positions causing all these world problems anyway, since many have the power to call in armies and cause mass destruction but are kept at bay by the majority of good willed people of the earth, the forces of good will always win even though mankind is his own worst enemy let alone speaking of Alien threats and royal bloodlines.

Everytime I finnish writing on ATS it crashes and I have to start again, anyone else finding this?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The more I ask this question the more I feel Good will triumpth in the end it does not make sense otherwise. The so called bloodlines or reptiles could had us in a cage long ago.

But on a bigger scale what if earth is that cage? Are more souls being put into the flesh of sin in which we have to over come through faith? Maybe this is all a matrix type situation and more spirits are being made prisoner and we are waiting for the messiah to release us and make us One in Christ again. Makes more sense that way.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
World Wars do not happen randomly unless they are declared openly, no one is going to push the wipe out button. Why would the elitist do it, think about it, even if GW Bush thought it was a good idea there is no point as it will become a nuclear fall out world, the world is more fun with people in it, otherwise they could go to Mars and own the rock or something and feel on top. So my guess is that us humans are fun, even to be controlled or looked after, its human nature to look after you kids and the rulers must see us as their children. Yes some parents turn out bad but the general idea is to want to look after your own house or nation, which means I doubt there are these so called leaders of death waiting to wipe out billions of people, it does not make sense.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
because the NWO will be on the brink of taking over the world for the next .....until humanity ceases to exist.

you know exactly what i mean. pretty much the exact same as, tomorrow jesus will return, tomorrow...and then tomorrow...and its 2,000 years later and still nothing.

catch what im throwing? made up.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Jesus said he will always be with us, maybe not in person but in spirit to the faithful, he has not fully gone I feel but is manifested in us through the Holy Spirit and its works.

There seems to be some illogical loopholes in all this NWO organised world as of yet, but remember it takes time for it to happen.

The only thing more powerful than a manmade NWO is a Satanic NWO and if half of the 7 billion people recieve the Mark of the Beast then that is a victory for Satan almost, and that is even more powerful than than what the bloodlines of the illuminati have so say. But from those bloodlines the theory is they they hold the key to the anti-Christ who is born from them, so the story is not over yet. Could it be Royal bloodlines, a man who has power in money and millitary?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The world has never had such populations, maybe the world was covered by lots of Animals once and maybe of the same numbers of such as billions but not people.
My guess is the real conspiracy to either have us humans go down Noah's route as the Bible mentions with half breed fallen Angel types or we grow enough in number to annoy Satan with once we decide to follow Christ's example and he will get annoyed by the amount of followers and will build an army to oppose that. Which Army you may add, well does not take a genius to know who hates Christian Europe and America, the answers are self explanatory.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
There will be no more NWO threats by anyone, it is just down to two things, one is Global agreement and all people come together, no point trying to wipe humanity out if the moon will be more livable place to live.

Secondly the world will probably unite, and if the powers of good and evil are at battle then half of the 7billion people not going to heaven in the after life is one small victory for you know who, so he won't mind us multiplying in number. Maybe 7billion plus people is a good way to elongate the little time left that the bad guys have, which is not very much in eternity years.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It seems the so called NWO lot don't have as much power as they say, to a certain degree maybe but it seems if we go down the prophecy route and what the Bible predicts then it won't be any man or organisation taking charge of a NWO but a supernatural power. It could be disguised under an Alien first contact or some religious awakening and that power will be Satanic doing all it can in its agenda to be anti -Christian or disguised as Christian because that would be its greatest adversary so it will copy it in order to make up for its wrong or deceive as much as possible, people have accused Catholicism and now Islam because of the message sounding the same but with major differences, it could end up being Chrislam.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

To me it seems like a New world order is to control people, and the more you have the more harder it is to control.

Not really. The last time there was a major population decline(Bubonic Plague) it crippled the power the nobility of Europe enjoyed over serfs and freemen alike.

Think of it this way, do they have more control throwing money out of a window to a crowd of 100 vs a crowd of 5?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

To me it seems like a New world order is to control people, and the more you have the more harder it is to control.

Not really. The last time there was a major population decline(Bubonic Plague) it crippled the power the nobility of Europe enjoyed over serfs and freemen alike.

Think of it this way, do they have more control throwing money out of a window to a crowd of 100 vs a crowd of 5?

Maybe you are right I mean man has lead large armies to control its people while civilians make them money to further contol the masses in what ever shape or form they like.

If the example of the Mark of the Beast is anything to go by it will be there to fool people into some miracle of science and riches and longer life spans while controling and monitoring their every move so the the system acts as spy and behaviour control like some Alien implant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join