It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Change the world!" A message from ET?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Whoever transmitted this translated message to you is irrelevant, and should remain anonymous in your mind. It is what you will do with this message which matters !

Each one of you wishes to exercise her/his free will and experience happiness.

These are attributes that were shown to us and to which we now have access. Your free will depends upon the knowledge you have of your own power. Your happiness depends upon the love that you give and receive.

Like all conscious races at this stage of progress, you may feel isolated on your planet. This impression makes you sure of your destiny. Yet, you are at the brink of big upheavals that only a minority is aware of.

It is not our responsibility to modify your future without you choosing it. Consider this message as a worldwide referendum! And your answer as a ballot!

geocities.com...

I found this link while surfing for info on the recent press conference (Nov 12). It does not - on the face of it - seem like a money making scheme or a new way to spam, it also does not seem like a nut job expressing his/her nuttiness - the material is very articulately put.

I am, honestly, reduced to two possibilities a) This really is a message from ET, in which case we should all atleast give it a read b) is an undercover op to determine the acceptance of open contact among the general populace. In that case also we should give it a read and influence the outcome of supposed undercover ballot.

So in anycase, read the message and post your thoughts. My own thoughts are that this seems to resonate well with popular perception of what the ET phenomenon may have as an underlying cause so either of a) or b) is possible .... not sure what to make of the reasons behind it though

-----------------------
Replaced quote with 'ex' tags for external material

[edit on 16/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Here is some major and important information about the 'phenomena':

Cassiopaea

This is somewhat really interesting...

It seems that the initiative was taken by Exo-politics.com

www.exopolitics.org...

The list of forums containing the message is massive - many languages have been covered:

www.geocities.com...

Edit: URL tagging problems... for some reason the first link is ommitted by ATS.. anyway type it in manually, its: www_cassiopaea_org/cass/lever-effect_htm replacing the _ by a . (dot)

[edit on 16/11/07 by MastaG]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MastaG

Good find, the link to exopolitics.org. But reading that commentary on the original article does not suggest that exopolitics.org started this. Apparently, some French pilot who says he was in contact with ET.

You first link does not work, can you post again?

MODS: Would you please move this to the Aliens and UFOs forum, I made a mistake in choosing the forum.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 2believeor0

For some reason the first link is ommitted by ATS.. anyway type it in manually, its:

www_cassiopaea_org/cass/lever-effect_htm replacing the _ by a . (dot)

EDIT: About the initiatives, visit the Links section:

www.geocities.com...
In the INITIATIVES section you get the exopolitics site. This may mean that they started to promote this whole thing on the Net. ATS has no reference to this "Change the World" phenomena whatsoever. So maybe this is the beginning of something big...

[edit on 16/11/07 by MastaG]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I think this is big and important. I, for one, am a firm believer in beneficient ET. Whether or not this message is legitimate, who knows;however, it's intent is important on so many levels. I say give it a try.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood WickedStar

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Uggggh, another 'message from an ET'. Nobody can seriously believe this.

I've seen a ton of these.

Don't believe them for a second.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
how can you not believe them? after all, their site is hosted on a geocities site.

/sarcasm

you would assume that any message deemed important enough would warrant its own paid domain... then again common sense flew out the window a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is just some pathetic attempt to score some web traffic and fool the ever increasing population of gullible idiots. Immediately believing the origin of that message to be from some higher intelligent ET is incredibly ignorant and sad. It should mean an automatic expulsion from the gene pool.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I wanted to take the opportunity to expound on my first point.
As I said before, I don't know as to whether or not this message is legitimately sent by ET. What I do know is that our world is now and has been for quite some time filled with hatred. This message is full of hope and speaks to our capacity for greater things and modes of being -

Your happiness depends upon the love that you give and receive.

So I would encourage us to stop wishing for people to be wiped out of the gene pool and instead extend them a helping hand.

For my part, I will continue to hope that deaf ears will open.

[edit on 17/11/07 by WickedStar]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickedStar
I wanted to take the opportunity to expound on my first point.
As I said before, I don't know as to whether or not this message is legitimately sent by ET. What I do know is that our world is now and has been for quite some time filled with hatred. This message is full of hope and speaks to our capacity for greater things and modes of being ...

For my part, I will continue to hope that deaf ears will open.

[edit on 17/11/07 by WickedStar]

Exactly. At the time being, It does not matter if it is ET or not, the message in this website is trying to bring out whatever positive that is left in US (IMO).

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I know how we know is that message from extraterrestrials or not. Let's ask from them did they write it.

Simple to say, but hard to do if don't know how to do it.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
When it comes down to it, this message has two message in one. You can argue as much as the universe is deep about whether this message is genuine, the core of it is to bring humanity together.

Stop the wars, stop the hate and start working together.

Is it that hard to accomplish?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by blue dome
When it comes down to it, this message has two message in one. You can argue as much as the universe is deep about whether this message is genuine, the core of it is to bring humanity together.

Stop the wars, stop the hate and start working together.

Is it that hard to accomplish?

Yes it is hard because someone of us are too selfishness.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Sounds like something a cult would do. If you believe in us then do your part and you'll recieve life's gift of knowing all

I say just be good and do good in your life. Help people out and try not to kill anyone. Read everything you can but don't believe it just because it's written down for you.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I got this message in French via a chain mail back 7 years a go. Exopolitics is a bit late.
One thing you need to know is this message is more then 20 years old.
One question should be ask; how many people have read this?
For sure any one that read this will in hi's mind say "show Up" .
So where are they now?

Kacou

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This slightly reminds me of a radio broadcast account back in 1977...

I've read about possible contact attempts back in 1929, and on the 27th of November 1977 (London), when someone (presumably extraterrestial) interfering with the radio broadcast signal read a 2 hour long memorandum on air. London police stated that it was a prank and that the pranksters would soon be standing in court, but the case has not to this day been solved. (I apologize for not being able to name these events as I've only found them documented in Russian, and my attempts to research the World Wide Web in English turned futile.) The memorandum states that there were 2 contact attempts before this 3rd one (1st - in 19576 B.C, 2nd - 711 A.D.), and if we, humans, do not contact them in the next 50 years (from 1977) they will not contact us again.

Could anyone point me to a source (a discussion here) if there is one about that account? Or is this unheard of here? If it is, then I'm probably to start a topic and try to investigate that stuff through.

edit: typoz...

[edit on 17/11/07 by MastaG]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 2believeor0

happiness is irrelevant.

if invading countries makes you happy,then by the laws of happiness you must undertake an invasion.

no emotion will solve the worlds problems.

this has nothing to do with ET,its a human trying to us ET as method of spreading his/her beliefs.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kacou
I got this message in French via a chain mail back 7 years a go. Exopolitics is a bit late.
One thing you need to know is this message is more then 20 years old.
One question should be ask; how many people have read this?
For sure any one that read this will in hi's mind say "show Up" .
So where are they now?

Kacou

I read this message at least 4 years ago. I had forgotten all about it and was quite surprised to see that it is still in circulation. The last time I blew it off, but this time I'm going to take a better look at it.

One statement in that letter really grabbed my attention though,

"Many of those who study our appearances count the lights in the night without lighting the way. Often they think in terms of objects when it is all about conscious beings."

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
In my oppinion, this is a nice story written by someone with lots of time and imagination.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
In my humble opinion, I would think any message being sent by an alien race, with a sole purpose to reach the common citicen, and considering the message even hints to understand we may think we are alone, would take necessary steps to provide proof to everyone that the message was indeed coming from an alien race.

It asks weither we wish they would show up, but offer no solid proof of existance. Would'nt that be imperative to provide before asking what they ask? After reading the article in whole, it just reeks of a average intelligent, common lingo, semi thought out hoax.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by HomeBrew]

[edit on 17-11-2007 by HomeBrew]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join